How can any real Indian fan support CSK!?

SecondSlip

Why cant dhonis loyal fan support it ?

In recent times also it has given deepak chahar or ashwin in past. Raina also grew as t20 cricketer in csk enviornment.  

These young player only get better when tgey face seniors. 

You think rahul chahar or krunal wont have gotten a lesson by bowling to rayudu. As much as i hate rayudu but that guy is a damn good player of spin.

Imagine what can it do to a confidence of any young player after getting someone like dhoni even at his retirement. Even at the end of his career bowling to dhoni bat death cab put many under pressure and siraj found that 2 yrs ago, he surely wud have learned. 

I find a sadistic pleasure in CSK winning as ppl dnt value exp and think new comers will come n change the world. 

Cricket fans shud admire that despite odds and with an avg team this team every year make it to play offs whereas teams filled witj superstar fight for wooden spoon. They show one of the most important aspect of this sport - team game. 

They dont have death bowling pair of malinga bumrah or finishers like dk russell or pollard pandya or an opening pair like warner bairstrow yet they do their job .

Other teams can learn a lot from them. 

In a team full of oldies, I think the idea is that 1-2 oldies will rise to the occasion in the big moments and win the game for the team. Watto nearly pulled it off in last year's final. This may be an effective idea but is not the most exciting for fans. Yesterday they gave a chance to Ruturaj but he failed in the first ball itself and may not get another game as Rayudu gets back. 

3 hours ago, SecondSlip said:

CSK is a team full of retired stars or players who are on the verge of retirement. Not a single young Indian player to look forward to! :laugh:

How can anyone who loves Team India support this side? Murali Vijay still opening and Kedar Jadhav in the middle order says it all! 5.gif 

How dare you insult us

dc-Cover-lct2qja8cbil20uhtmue74dbi0-2017

We follow IPL to see awesome youngsters like Bishnoi, Jaiswal, Padikkal, Nagarkoti and many others. That is what IPL is all about! 

I mean seriously, who the hell wants to watch idiots like Vijay and Jadhav? I wouldn’t watch these losers even if someone paid me to! 

CSK should go to hell for not giving promising youngsters consistent opportunities. They are scumbags of the highest order! 

:finger:

Edited by SecondSlip

A youngster like Ruturaj plays at no.4 and over the hill Vijay continues to open despite doing zilch. The other youngster Jagdeeshan will not even get a game, same with Sai Kishore. 

CSK this year will meet the same fate as RPS in 2016, start has been similar. Dhoni's bakchodi & blame game will shift after every couple of games.

On 9/23/2020 at 5:23 AM, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Why cant dhonis loyal fan support it ?

In recent times also it has given deepak chahar or ashwin in past. Raina also grew as t20 cricketer in csk enviornment.  

You think rahul chahar or krunal wont have gotten a lesson by bowling to rayudu. As much as i hate rayudu but that guy is a damn good player of spin.

Imagine what can it do to a confidence of any young player after getting someone like dhoni even at his retirement. Even at the end of his career bowling to dhoni bat death cab put many under pressure and siraj found that 2 yrs ago, he surely wud have learned. 

I find a sadistic pleasure in CSK winning as ppl dnt value exp and think new comers will come n change the world. 

Cricket fans shud admire that despite odds and with an avg team this team every year make it to play offs whereas teams filled witj superstar fight for wooden spoon. They show one of the most important aspect of this sport - team game. 

They dont have death bowling pair of malinga bumrah or finishers like dk russell or pollard pandya or an opening pair like warner bairstrow yet they do their job .

All fair points BUT Dhoni’s approach was questionable in the last 2 games. There was no intent. That’s cheating and disgrace for the CSK fans. I haven’t checked their team selection but I am sure they could have better players than Vijay, Jaddu and Jadhav.

Losing is fine but he is isn’t trying to win.

8 minutes ago, nitinbwj said:

All fair points BUT Dhoni’s approach was questionable in the last 2 games. There was no intent. That’s cheating and disgrace for the CSK fans. I haven’t checked their team selection but I am sure they could have better players than Vijay, Jaddu and Jadhav.

You are right why there is no one talking about it. Both matches had CSK not even going for the chase. Last night they lost by 44 runs with only 7 wickets down with their best striker playing only 1 ball. 

On 9/22/2020 at 7:53 PM, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Even a die-hard Chuski like you should be feeling shameful trying to defend trash like Vijay and Jadhav over young batsmen! 

Just look at what both Sanju and Prithvi did to your team. That is the beauty of giving young Indian batsmen consistent opportunities! 

3 hours ago, nitinbwj said:

2 hours ago, SecondSlip said:

Even a die-hard Chuski like you should be feeling shameful trying to defend trash like Vijay and Jadhav over young batsmen! 

Just look at what both Sanju and Prithvi did to your team. That is the beauty of giving young Indian batsmen consistent opportunities! 

Thats csk for u this experience formula has worked for them for years. We have to understand most are coming from not playing cricket for an year so self doubts are there. When they realise its out of their hand they go for NRR.....im not defending this type of cricket but if in the end this comes handy then everyone will say they were being smart.

@SecondSlip- has sanju or pant team ever won ipl ? Franchise sport is a business.

N how does youngster not develop playing opp hazelwood , faf , curran ?

Teams here struggle to find formula to win, if they have one why wud they change it ? 

This is poor cricket but why is bothering so much ppl, most of them wnt play for India again.....so thinking about them is a waste if energy. The only concern ppl shud have with CSK team is performance of chahar n jaddu