Incarnation of God - Bhagwan Osho Maharaj

randomGuy

Besides the content and content-delivery, which we all can watch for ourselves, what he did well was to have it all recorded on tape, so that mankind can benefit till eternity.

i guess there are a lot of contradictory things in his discourses, possibly as because both sides of the coin can be justified. And for material things osho may have thought it doesn't matter. Spiritual side is deeper and singular. Or maybe what I am saying is totally wrong.

what I found is that if you watch too many osho videos then that can mess up your mind. But one single video or a few videos , relevant for you, can be a life changer.

Watching these documentaries n all will be ok, but would frankly be going tangential....

We want to explore what he said (n how he said it) ....one of the several vids which I found very useful among the treasure trove of osho videos (treasure trove is an understatement)

^^This video got deleted, so sharing another one which resonated... idea is that people explore more stuff for themselves

Edited by randomGuy