Which sort of t20 bowler is more important?

I6MTW

19 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

hahaul is a nervous wreck. he should either bat aggressively at the top like Mayank or come down the order to finish the match like Dhoni used to do. I guess he is not suitable to do the latter job and its already too late in his cricketing development to do so unless he goes through a sports psychologist. anyway its a waste of time and he should bat aggressively at the top and look for a finisher like Maxwell to do the finishing touches.

Oh BTW, I haven't seen you hit midget god though. are you a phan. The only guy who evokes banning criticism from his fans is him. So apt was the name of his autobiography - "playing it my way" :lol: its a team sport but he likes to play the game his own way. @zen your thouhgts?

Sachin has generously summed up the book with the title, saving us the trouble to even worry about its content 

Let me rephrase this question- Let’s say Virat/Rohit  are batting and score is 20/0 or 25/1 after 5 overs and they are well settled. 

Will India get a bigger score here or let’s say

Rohit/Dhawan/Rahul/Kohli start attacking and they are 55/3 or 4 after 5 ?

Wickets are wickets.

Edited by Global.Baba

On 10/22/2020 at 11:43 AM, I6MTW said:

A) A bowler who takes 3-4 wickets but concedes 40-50 + runs.

B) A bowler who is very economical and concedes only 9 or 10 runs from his 4 overs, but doesn't take any wickets or at the max takes only 1 wicket.

For "a", it depends upon a variety of situations such as when the bowler picked up wkts. Say the batting team is 190/4 and the bowlers picks up 2-3 wkts in the last over while going for 2 6s to end up with 3/50. Or he has picked up an early wkts but comes back to give a couple of huge overs while picking up 2 wkts 

For "b", it is much less situation dependent 

Edited by zen

1 hour ago, speedheat said:

For last para.... I will not disclose the secret yet. :smokin:

That means you are a phan. no disclosure needed. you are just pussyfooting around the truth that you cant take criticism of Sachin like fellow devotees here and just typed the above post to keep up appearances that you are a well balanced fan