12 members have voted

1. 1. Elephant or Donkey

• Trump
    • Biden
    • None of your business
    • Not voting
    • Independent candidate

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/04/2020 at 09:30 AM

1 minute ago, Real McCoy said:

there is not one country which is not under their influence. If there is one, they will ask their american puppets to bomb them and set up a central bank and with banking their influence is back on. I would even say the banking concept is their idea

Exactly,  When India China standoff started, haaretz had a story which said, Israel will standby with India. Since then, India US relations came long way in very small time. Infact, It became clear that Biden will support India.

I was not happy when Biden won. Then I gave a thought. IMO, Biden may come even harder at China. He wont be as unpredictable as Trump.

just a PKI, Ant Group, was about to list itself when election date of US. But yesterday, Chinese CCP intervened and asked it to wait for two days. Now it has asked to wait for 6 months

38 minutes ago, mishra said:

Ant Group, was about to list itself when election date of US. But yesterday, Chinese CCP intervened and asked it to wait for two days. Now it has asked to wait for 6 months

Jack Ma made the mistake of poking a stick at one of CCP's big vulnerabilities.  And is now paying a fat price.  

Never struck me as a smart guy that one.