Nagrota Terrorist encounter

sandeep

Unlikely to be a co-incidence that this set of murderers was caught in Nagrota, shortly after the recent LoC firing.  

The thing that concerns me, is that it is extremely unlikely that the infiltration was limited just to one team of 4 idiots.  Has to be multiple teams and a lot more than just 4 Pakistanis.  Where are the rest.  Let's hope they are caught or neutralized before they cause damage.  Not optimistic on that front though. 

1 hour ago, sandeep said:

Unlikely to be a co-incidence that this set of murderers 

Not optimistic on that front though. 

Unlikely to be Coincidence with LOC firing ? - yes its deliberate from Pak - of course. 

Why not optimistic ? 

6 hours ago, Vilander said:

Unlikely to be Coincidence with LOC firing ? - yes its deliberate from Pak - of course. 

Why not optimistic ? 

Because its almost guaranteed that PakMil didn't light up the LoC just to infiltrate FOUR murderers.  You'd try to infiltrate a lot more than that.  Even in the scenario where you wanted to keep the numbers low, and only send in a hand-picked few - you'd still send it multiple teams.  That's just basic planning.  I would expect anywhere from 20 to 100 on the higher end of the scale.  4-5 teams of 4-5 each at least.  This one set of jihadis were caught and dispatched to their 72 raisins quickly.  Where are the rest?  What mayhem will they cause? And when?  

That's why not optimistic. 

Edit: PakMil and their sock-puppet Immy have been screeching the false flag narrative for months now.  After Balakote they realized that the world community sided almost unanimously with India. Almost everyone supported India's right to respond to Pulwama "pre-emptively".  As a result PakMil has been quite gun-shy of attempting major attacks.  But they aren't going to stay that way forever.  At some point that newly created red-line is going to get tested again.  And with a lot of IndMil resources deployed along the LAC with the Chinese, now is as opportune time as any. 

Call it a gut feeling, a hunch whatever. I feel some bad **** is going to go down in Kashmir in the next few weeks or so. When India-China faced off in Doklam, I predicted that India China are going to have a conflict in the short term, created a thread on here, and was mocked for it.  2 years later, here we are on the LAC.  

Edited by sandeep

Because its almost guaranteed that PakMil didn't light up the LoC just to infiltrate FOUR murderers.  You'd try to infiltrate a lot more than that.  Even in the scenario where you wanted to keep the numbers low, and only send in a hand-picked few - you'd still send it multiple teams.  That's just basic planning.  I would expect anywhere from 20 to 100 on the higher end of the scale.  4-5 teams of 4-5 each at least.  This one set of jihadis were caught and dispatched to their 72 raisins quickly.  Where are the rest?  What mayhem will they cause? And when?  

That's why not optimistic. 

Edit: PakMil and their sock-puppet Immy have been screeching the false flag narrative for months now.  After Balakote they realized that the world community sided almost unanimously with India. Almost everyone supported India's right to respond to Pulwama "pre-emptively".  As a result PakMil has been quite gun-shy of attempting major attacks.  But they aren't going to stay that way forever.  At some point that newly created red-line is going to get tested again.  And with a lot of IndMil resources deployed along the LAC with the Chinese, now is as opportune time as any. 

Call it a gut feeling, a hunch whatever. I feel some bad **** is going to go down in Kashmir in the next few weeks or so. When India-China faced off in Doklam, I predicted that India China are going to have a conflict in the short term, created a thread on here, and was mocked for it.  2 years later, here we are on the LAC.  

did not answer why not optimistic they will be caught. these were caught. 

9 hours ago, Vilander said:

did not answer why not optimistic they will be caught. these were caught. 

These weren't 'caught', they blundered into a toll plaza.  "Caught" would be a result of detection and tracking from the point of infiltration. 

Let's be honest - all due respect for our soldiers who have their lives on the line, but our CT efforts and intel aren't exactly known for their high Q detection and pre-emptive work.  

2 hours ago, sandeep said:

These weren't 'caught', they blundered into a toll plaza.  "Caught" would be a result of detection and tracking from the point of infiltration. 

Let's be honest - all due respect for our soldiers who have their lives on the line, but our CT efforts and intel aren't exactly known for their high Q detection and pre-emptive work.  

Hmm. You have a point. Judging by the size of the cache they were carrying it for some one else. I am guessing this is signaling from pak to their sleeper cells here that any trials they are doing due to fatf is only eye wash. 

5 hours ago, sandeep said:

One of the shot that hit was from a rocket launcher. Doubt if soldiers at toll keep rocket launchers

On 11/21/2020 at 10:45 AM, Vilander said:

Hmm. You have a point. Judging by the size of the cache they were carrying it for some one else. I am guessing this is signaling from pak to their sleeper cells here that any trials they are doing due to fatf is only eye wash. 

"big" attacks do not usually rely on 'sleeper cells'.   They send in hard core personnel - of course assisted by local 'cells'.  

You simply do not put all your eggs in one basket - there is never just one 'team' sent in.  Where are the rest?  That's the question everybody should be asking.