'Delhi Chalo' movement/farmers protest

speedheat

3 hours ago, Under_Score said:

Yep, this is the last ditch effort from the Feku party, didn't Supreme court say that farmers can protest peacefully, does the Govt care....roads are still blocked by the corrupt shitholean politicians.:winky: 

Roads are blocked by the anti-india punjabi coalition sitting outside delhi. 

Punjabis have proven that they are anti-hindu, by voting for the party that ordered their massacre and then forgetting the ahsaan done by hindus in protecting the sikhs during the purges committed by the left leaning congress. So its tough to take them seriously - they have stockholm syndrome. 

1 hour ago, Under_Score said:

It's not a non issue for 'Majority of Indians' as you claim, a very significant group that voted for Feku for his second term win AKA 'Farmers' is out of it now. The way this entire situation is turning into now with the latest scam of this Ravan Raj Govt appointing it's own stooges in the committee of Supreme court, more anger & more chaos will happen.....more deaths coming up......but bhakts will be turning a blind eye to all of this, it is party first...Humanity can take a back seat....sigh 

a few rich Jutt farmers are a very tiny fraction of the farmer population. their vote doesnt matter and most of them vote for those who murdered their kindred aka the congress party. 

So who cares about these fringe losers. 

3 hours ago, Under_Score said:

This is........A W E S O M E :two_thumbs_up: These farmers are determined...way to go :top:

A fool and his money are easily parted. You should look up the track record in India when the supreme court gets pissed off and orders the government to take action. This is check-mate from Modi, mate. Better wake up and smell the coffee else these few thousand farmers will spend years crushing rocks for the BSF roads in some backwater jail. 

India's supreme court is known for judicial overreach but it is ALSO known to come down as a ton of bricks when its edicts are not followed. All this government needs to tear-gas these anti-national malcontents into jail is a SCOI order. Which will come if the farmers dont respect the SCOI.  These guys came down as a ton of bricks on billionaires who thought they could play hooky with supreme court orders, to yeh kuch mutthi bhar kisaan kis kheth ki muli haye ? Yeh to muloghonto banane ki layaak muli bhi nahi haye 

1 hour ago, Muloghonto said:

Roads are blocked by the anti-india punjabi coalition sitting outside delhi. 

Punjabis have proven that they are anti-hindu, by voting for the party that ordered their massacre and then forgetting the ahsaan done by hindus in protecting the sikhs during the purges committed by the left leaning congress. So its tough to take them seriously - they have stockholm syndrome. 

Don’t lump everyone as Punjabis... no Hindus in Punjab are supporting this bakwass. If they are they are just doing it to brown nose certain elements. It’s characters like the Kaneda kanjar who think they are superior don’t treat Hindus of Punjab as a equal stakeholder in issues of the state.

sikhs in the west are now putting statements like ‘ people who claim to be Hindu Punjabis but not supporting the farmers’. So these people have related my heritage to ‘claims’. If we don’t support them in their warped attention seeking antics then we are labelled as anti Sikh. If Hindus in Punjab were a political force none of this bakwaas by congress and AAP would be happening. 

23 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

Don’t lump everyone as Punjabis... no Hindus in Punjab are supporting this bakwass. If they are they are just doing it to brown nose certain elements. It’s characters like the Kaneda kanjar who think they are superior don’t treat Hindus of Punjab as a equal stakeholder in issues of the state.

sikhs in the west are now putting statements like ‘ people who claim to be Hindu Punjabis but not supporting the farmers’. So these people have related my heritage to ‘claims’. If we don’t support them in their warped attention seeking antics then we are labelled as anti Sikh. If Hindus in Punjab were a political force none of this bakwaas by congress and AAP would be happening. 

Well said. As i said, its the Khalsa that is the enemy of india, not punjabis. These ahsan faramosh sikhs who do dalaali of the pakistanis and their gora masters in break india forces agenda coalition.

Dont worry, with the rising hindu numbers in Canada, we will take back the indian narrative than these Sikhs. We havent forgotten these khalistani murderers murdering innocent hindus in canada and then running and hiding like napunsaks. 

14 hours ago, randomGuy said:

That's the thing... Khalistanis, anti nationals, ISI, caste-ists and rich-dalal farmers are controlling the show from background, and some gullible poor farmers and gullible fools like @khota are being used as pawns.... The poor guy thinks highly of himself thinking he's able to engage so many posters over here.

His posts seem high on rhetoric and less on substance, that's why I was wondering how old he was. I know there are anti-national elements present in the farmer protests, but you still have to commend these unions for keeping things lawful and peaceful. I bet even they don't want to be exploited by these rogue elements and opportunistic clowns but sadly the loudest voices get all the attention. 

12 hours ago, Nonbeliever said:

Don't waste time here.  No point debating when only thing they know about is religion, sticks,goons and all.

Some of them are going out of the way to marginalize/criminalixze entire communities. There minds are made up. Farmer making 10,000 pm is very rich. Ambanis are poor. They need more.

1 minute ago, Khota said:

Some of them are going out of the way to marginalize/criminalixze entire communities. There minds are made up. Farmer making 10,000 pm is very rich. Ambanis are poor. They need more.

so why is 90% of the protestors rich punjabi farmers ??? 

looks like the punjabi racket is the one that is most upset and for good reason.

Dont worry, this will save your state in the long run- punjab isnt meant to grow rice and your state is the fastest desertifying state in india due to these kind of subsidies encouraging rice growing. 

11 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

It is still understood and nothing has changed for MSP. Government gave it in writing, but the farmers want to repeal now.. Whatever was asked was given by this phattu government.
MSP/APMC no change in writing -Yes

Free electricity - Yes

no penalty for stubble burning, which they can freely burn now and pollute Indraprastha - Yes

Now seeing how government is relenting, they want repeal of laws- Government finally says No

SC is not against laws, making it mandatory for farmers to negotiate and not demand repeal of laws. Still call it outreach as they are not consistent. 

CAA ShaheenBagh - SC said mediation necessary 

Same case here

But passes any order with no mediation for protests like Jallikattu, Sabarimala, etc.

Nothing is given in writing.

I don't have infinite time but let us talk about stubble burning. AQI in Delhi is around 250 today and no stubble is being burned. Stubble burning does cause an increase but that was going on for decades. The underline issue in Delhi is too many internal combustion engine. Till Delhi gets electric cars these problems will be there. Need to go green here.

To avoid stubble buring fields have to be mowed. Who will pay for that cost? It will be th consumer. Things are not black and white as you think.

I read some more but I partly like SC verdict  that they need to negotiate and hold the law but the people on the panel they have picked have conflict of interest. Any law students knows that is not ethical. farmers should go the supreme court again and request them to change tha panel.

I enjoy Jaillikattu but there are other people who dont. I don't have answer to that.

8 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

so why is 90% of the protestors rich punjabi farmers ??? 

looks like the punjabi racket is the one that is most upset and for good reason.

Dont worry, this will save your state in the long run- punjab isnt meant to grow rice and your state is the fastest desertifying state in india due to these kind of subsidies encouraging rice growing. 

100% of the protestors you see are very poor. They are a single day away from suicide. 

I agree with your second point.

Just now, Khota said:

100% of the protestors you see are very poor. They are a single day away from suicide. 

I agree with your second point.

yes i forgot, india is such a high income country that poor farmers- the poorest people in any developed country by median income rate - get free massage, biriyanis and spa while protesting 

:laugh:

2 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

No, Sikh-Canadians and British Sikhs deserve all the hatred they get from us hindus for killing us for their khalistan and then hiding the culprits in their midst. 

Your assertions are very naive. 

Sikhs are no a monolithic group. They ahave their divisions and structures. Some like Akali Dal some like congress but now most like Kejriwal.

And 100% of the sikhs I know love their hindu brothers so you need to spread hate less on this forum.

This is an economic issue, don't turn it into something it is not.

3 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

yes i forgot, india is such a high income country that poor farmers- the poorest people in any developed country by median income rate - get free massage, biriyanis and spa while protesting 

:laugh:

That is blown out of proportion. Most of them are sleeping on the streets.

5 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

I had to put that clown who is posting nonsense after nonsense on the ignore list, seems like majority of the Mods/Admins here are pro-Feku party & don't give a damn & are allowing vermin to post whatever they want to, how can there be a fair discussion when some lowlife posters start bringing Religion into their hateful replies. If you respond to them accordingly.....then they go full retard :facepalm:

His comments are over the top with no one applying brakes to the hatred he is spreading.

Just now, Khota said:

Your assertions are very naive. 

Sikhs are no a monolithic group. They ahave their divisions and structures. Some like Akali Dal some like congress but now most like Kejriwal.

And 100% of the sikhs I know love their hindu brothers so you need to spread hate less on this forum.

This is an economic issue, don't turn it into something it is not.

90% of canadian sikhs i have met HATE their hindu 'brothers'and routinely spout venom against us, while glorifying a terrorist who killed us as a saint. This isnt an economic issue, this is a typical gora-pakistani sponsored co-opted khalistani sikh agenda filtering into india via the canadian and uk sikhs. 

I have watched with my own two eyes over the past few months how khalistanis have raised funds to send to india to these farm protesters. If Sikhs are hell bent on being our enemies, we have to accept it as fait accompli.

3 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

90% of canadian sikhs i have met HATE their hindu 'brothers'and routinely spout venom against us, while glorifying a terrorist who killed us as a saint. This isnt an economic issue, this is a typical gora-pakistani sponsored co-opted khalistani sikh agenda filtering into india via the canadian and uk sikhs. 

I have watched with my own two eyes over the past few months how khalistanis have raised funds to send to india to these farm protesters. If Sikhs are hell bent on being our enemies, we have to accept it as fait accompli.

Your laws are messed up and to win you have to declare sikhs as your enemies. Just like Hitler did to Jews. You are no different.

30 minutes ago, Khota said:

Your laws are messed up and to win you have to declare sikhs as your enemies. Just like Hitler did to Jews. You are no different.

Well German jews didnt murder innocent Germans and then hide out in their community and be sheltered by them. Canadian & UK Sikhs did. German jews didnt deify a terrorist who killed innocent germans as a saint. Khalsa Sikhs did. They now oppose the hindu party- who represents the millions of hindus who sheltered them during the anti Sikh riots and vote for the party that carried out a pogrom for them, all out of hindu hatred. We can see where that bread is buttered and we are calling it out as such.

The Sikhs have been waging war against hindus for over a century now - it started with their ingrate ahsan-faramosh kaum disenfranchising the Udasis from the gurdwaras and forcing them back in the hindu fold - the same Udasis whos the entire REASON your guru granth sahib in the golden temple exist, the golden temple itself exist and didnt get taken over by monkeys and snakes becoming a barren ruin as the Sikhs went and hid from Farrukhsiyar and weathered the storm.

Still we forgave them- but when you deify a terrorist who murdered hindus as a saint, you are declaring your enmity to us. Bhindranwale to Hindus was what Osama was to Americans. A murderous terrorist. At least the muslims havent given him official sainthood like the Sikhs did

Edited by Muloghonto

14 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Well German jews didnt murder innocent Germans and then hide out in their community and be sheltered by them. Canadian & UK Sikhs did. German jews didnt deify a terrorist who killed innocent germans as a saint. Khalsa Sikhs did. They now oppose the hindu party- who represents the millions of hindus who sheltered them during the anti Sikh riots and vote for the party that carried out a pogrom for them, all out of hindu hatred. We can see where that bread is buttered and we are calling it out as such.

The Sikhs have been waging war against hindus for over a century now - it started with their ingrate ahsan-faramosh kaum disenfranchising the Udasis from the gurdwaras and forcing them back in the hindu fold - the same Udasis whos the entire REASON your guru granth sahib in the golden temple exist, the golden temple itself exist and didnt get taken over by monkeys and snakes becoming a barren ruin as the Sikhs went and hid from Farrukhsiyar and weathered the storm.

Still we forgave them- but when you deify a terrorist who murdered hindus as a saint, you are declaring your enmity to us. Bhindranwale to Hindus was what Osama was to Americans. A murderous terrorist. At least the muslims havent given him official sainthood like the Sikhs did

Once again you are using broad brush. Not all sikhs think the same.

Lot of hindus also killed innocent sikhs. Dragged them out of buses, out of trins and killed them. On the street poured kerosene over them and burned them. 

That does not mean all hindus are bad. 

You sir are a hate monger and no more engaging you.