'Delhi Chalo' movement/farmers protest

speedheat

12 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

I have interacted with him earlier, he is a Kanedian with sympathies with Khalistanis, prides in his support and anti-India to the extent of supporting Kashmiri freedom struggle. 

He said she said is not proof. 

Let us all be respectful

We all love our Indian heritage and are very proud of it.

Let us have an honest discussion.

We were all born in the same land and feel for it.

Peace.

8 minutes ago, Khota said:

It is a lawful protest according to SC.

Poor farmers are not thugs. People sleeping on roads are not thugs.

But what happened to data when BJP was in power. They opposed the same laws.

Noone respects democracy more than I do.

I know these farmers will lose and have to wait for an election cycle. I get it.

Anybody who uses “ road power” is a thug. Its not welcome to any democracy.

Next, SC has used the phase “peaceful protest”, and like government, they both seem helpless in strongly dealing with road power and anarchy. But don't think of this helplessness, as a victory. 

And poverty, doesn’t necessary mean sympathy. Its always about your actions, so example when terrorists attacks, their poverty cant be used to defend them. On topic, those actual main leaders of protests are nowhere poor nor farmers. How rich leaders or scumbags like Yogender Yadav leading it?

Now, the immediate onus is for thugs to stop the chaos, and road blockage. Will they also pay for the billions of damages and lives destroyed by them? They have platforms by both governments and SCs to talk. Yet, they keep refusing and running away. Thats proper thug behaviour as its only blackmail over the roads.

Next, SC has used the phase “peaceful protest”, and like government, they both seem helpless in strongly dealing with road power and anarchy. But don't think of this helplessness, as a victory. 

And poverty, doesn’t necessary mean sympathy. Its always about your actions, so example when terrorists attacks, their poverty cant be used to defend them. On topic, those actual main leaders of protests are nowhere poor nor farmers. How rich leaders or scumbags like Yogender Yadav leading it?

Now, the immediate onus is for thugs to stop the chaos, and road blockage. Will they also pay for the billions of damages and lives destroyed by them? They have platforms by both governments and SCs to talk. Yet, they keep refusing and running away. Thats proper thug behaviour as its only blackmail over the roads.
Govt should lathi charge these assholes

40 minutes ago, Khota said:

Without any proof dont cal people khalistanis. That shows your weakness. There is no support ofr Khalistan so stop going there. Debate on issues.

Most Canadian and British Sikhs are Khalistanis. He supports jagmeet Singh who is openly a Khalistani. That is proof enough 

1 hour ago, Yoda-esque said:

Govt should lathi charge these assholes

they will. Thats the whole point of getting the supreme court involved. 

BJP knows that thanks to khalistani and anti india western agents in the media, any govt action against illegal protesting will be seen as YINDOOS KILLING MINORITIES type of propaganda against us. 

So they get to deal with the supreme court first. If they dont play ball, then we lathi charge them and point towards it being a legal order of the SCOI, which no government can disobey in a democracy. 

This is 3-d chess with the khalistanis and BIF agents.

29 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

This Pakoda face wants more money when a poor person exposed the true intention of his corporation towards the farmers :facepalm:

The #1 state for Adanis acquiring farm products is Gujarat. So why is farmer suicide in gujarat so low if they are all being cleaned out by the adanis ?

5 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

Most Canadian and British Sikhs are Khalistanis. He supports jagmeet Singh who is openly a Khalistani. That is proof enough 

I know six sikh families that have settled in Canada and 0% are Khalistanis. But you can use your freedom of speech to spread hate.

1 hour ago, Muloghonto said:

The #1 state for Adanis acquiring farm products is Gujarat. So why is farmer suicide in gujarat so low if they are all being cleaned out by the adanis ?

Atleast we agree that Ambanis and Adnanis want to enter this sector. Few pages back we were told that it is a small percentage of their income and they dont have time for this.

India is heading towards oligarchy.

Just now, Khota said:

Atleast we agree that Ambanis and Adnanis want to enter this sector. Few pages back we were told that it is a small percentage of their income and they dont have time for this.

India is heading towards oligarchy.

That doesnt answer my question.

Please tell us why farmer suicides in gujarat is so low when they are the #1 state for Ambanis and Adanis for farm product acquisitions.

Please tell us why you ignored the fact that thanks to Modi, cotton farmers in punjab are making above the APMC rate in private sector.

6 hours ago, someone said:

These are poor farmers who are not thugs.

These are peaceful protests going on.

People in PSU make x10 these folks for fraction of work they do and make fun of farmers.

3 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

That doesnt answer my question.

Please tell us why farmer suicides in gujarat is so low when they are the #1 state for Ambanis and Adanis for farm product acquisitions.

Please tell us why you ignored the fact that thanks to Modi, cotton farmers in punjab are making above the APMC rate in private sector.

That does not answer your question but establishes who is behind these laws.

Just now, Khota said:

That does not answer your question but establishes who is behind these laws.

Why should i care whos behind the laws when we can see the effects are not disastrous ? 

if Adani and Ambani procurement leads to greater income for the farmers and less farm suicides, thats good news.

Again tell me why you are ignoring the fact that RIGHT THIS VERY SECOND the Punjabi cotton farmers are making more than APMC rate for cotton, thanks to the BJP law ?

Just now, Khota said:

You dont even know what my religion is and are shouting. I have the most practical religion in the world which everyone will follow 100 years from now.

Yeah yeah. Western style atheist pushing western style agenda on the eastern folks and your own kind. Digital colonization. We know your kind. 

Just now, Khota said:

There will be no flag raised.

And that should mean we should ignore the Khalistani elements in there, yes ?

2 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Why should i care whos behind the laws when we can see the effects are not disastrous ? 

if Adani and Ambani procurement leads to greater income for the farmers and less farm suicides, thats good news.

Again tell me why you are ignoring the fact that RIGHT THIS VERY SECOND the Punjabi cotton farmers are making more than APMC rate for cotton, thanks to the BJP law ?

Cotton is a cash crop with export potential but cannot be grown over all of punjab. Only few districts acn do that.

It is important for you to know who is lobbying for these laws because they will benefit the most.

It is like fox gaurding the coup.

4 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Yeah yeah. Western style atheist pushing western style agenda on the eastern folks and your own kind. Digital colonization. We know your kind. 

And that should mean we should ignore the Khalistani elements in there, yes ?

I am agnostic and I am not western.

If there is so called Khalistani element they should be prosecuted but I have yet to come across one in my lifetime.

Just now, Khota said:

Cotton is a cash crop with export potential but cannot be grown over all of punjab. Only few districts acn do that.

How is that relevant to the fact that the cotton farmers are making MORE money, not less, like your idiot unpadh gawaar easily infiltrated by khalistani handful of farmers protesting argue ??  This law is clearly demonstrating that farmers will make MORE under free market acquisition in some cases. 

Just now, Khota said:

It is important for you to know who is lobbying for these laws because they will benefit the most.

It is like fox gaurding the coup.

Well the fox can guard the coop all it wants if it leads to more eggs hatching. Which it is. Proof is in the pudding, not your khalistani infltrated propaganda.