Ashish Kulkarni (Pune) - amazing talent Indian idol

randomGuy

Ashish, Shanmukpriya, Sawai, Arunita, Nachiket, Anjali, Yuvraj, & 2 more singers i dont remember their names are really awesome. I like their tonal qualities and preparation. I hope Yuvraj turns out good. What a voice but he is very untrained so does mistakes.

Ashish was really amazing and so was Shanmukpriya and Nachiket. I am looking forward to today's episode. 

On 12/14/2020 at 4:35 AM, dial_100 said:

Ashish, Shanmukpriya, Sawai, Arunita, Nachiket, Anjali, Yuvraj, & 2 more singers i dont remember their names are really awesome. I like their tonal qualities and preparation. I hope Yuvraj turns out good. What a voice but he is very untrained so does mistakes.

Ashish was really amazing and so was Shanmukpriya and Nachiket. I am looking forward to today's episode. 

Yuvraj ki voice bahut khuli hui hai... great talent from humble background.

Yesterday's fav performance of mine was sireesha ...a singer in Chitra mould

@coffee_rules ji @dial_100 ji would you approve of this

Edited by randomGuy

1 hour ago, randomGuy said:

Yuvraj ki voice bahut khuli hui hai... great talent from humble background.

Yesterday's fav performance of mine was shireesha ...a singer in Chitra mould

@coffee_rules ji @dial_100 ji would you approve of this

She is good in parts, lower scale is a bit jarring. But quite an enjoyable performance 

This is recording without filters and auto-tuners. What you need to listen to is from 1.10 to 1.40. Notice how her breathing is clearly audible. In the chorus 1 girl is off, 1 is sharp and another is flat.

This is what you hear when the episode is telecasted.  I personally feel she is a very good singer but what you hear is almost like a recording studio performance against the one above. Focus on 2.10 to 2.50. No breathing distortions, girls are in harmoney.

Now to the performance, just amazing extremely good. I have been hearing these criticism that these shows are telecasting only edited version and not the recorded version. You may audit the unwanted part but they definitely turn the recording into studio quality before telecast.

Lots of amazing talent this season in idol...

I nominate samyak from Delhi (Oriya parents? Bangali parents?) for the sweetest voice, technically other singers are better but his voice is sweet and refreshing ..old performance

Edited by randomGuy

Switch to 2.30 and listen to 7 seconds. Repeat and you will notice same voice overlay. It is not a recording issue but it is dubbing issue.

That means this show is entirely pre-recorded. This is 3rd song where I came across such issue. It is not some other singer sung along that line. It is Danish's voice alright but dubbing is in layers and thats when you see the issue.

What do you think? Anyone does Audio mixing here?

19 hours ago, dial_100 said:

Switch to 2.30 and listen to 7 seconds. Repeat and you will notice same voice overlay. It is not a recording issue but it is dubbing issue.

That means this show is entirely pre-recorded. This is 3rd song where I came across such issue. It is not some other singer sung along that line. It is Danish's voice alright but dubbing is in layers and thats when you see the issue.

What do you think? Anyone does Audio mixing here?

watch from 4:00 , Sonu exactly says the same, they dub performances earlier and lips sync during the show to package the performance so perfect. I have stopped watching for all the draamebaazi and this packaging. It’s fake. I will take a live performance of anybody any day.