Ganguly - Legend

What an innings he's playing here. Difficult pitch to bat on, but he's been positive where's all the people who have been calling for him to be dropped imagine we played the last 2 test without him how bad would have the defeat been last game we would have ended up conceding a massive lead in this game Go Dada!

yea well played ganguly. i knew from the start that Ganguly would make something out of the pitch, if theres no bounce on a pitch and the ball is keeping low, ganguly can dominate and weve seen that yday. I felt that VVS innings was important maybe if he didnt have dravid at the other end he would of scored more.

yea well played ganguly. i knew from the start that Ganguly would make something out of the pitch' date=' if theres no bounce on a pitch and the ball is keeping low, ganguly can dominate and weve seen that yday. I felt that VVS innings was important maybe if he didnt have dravid at the other end he would of scored more.[/quote'] YES, him getting bowled was dravids fault, u nut:hysterical:
YES' date=' him getting bowled was dravids fault, u nut:hysterical:[/quote'] nope, initially it was dravid putting too much pressure on Laxman to be the one scoring dude comeon 29 from 106 balls thats completely unacceptable on a pitch like that you have to keep yourself busy or else you can be there for hours and then get one that keeps low.