Discussion on Farmers issues in India

dial_100

6 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

I couldn't care what he is.  Don't talk about Canadian Politics dude if you don't have much idea about our stuff. 

Just now, Under_Score said:

You can open a separate thread & whine about why you don't like the Pierre Trudeau...I care less, my reply was to your stupid post...thx

Your post is quite a lot about Canadian politics and your personal tirade about insinuation about Canadian leaders and the implied support to the whole Farmer's situation.

Stop your jingoism - neither do you know much about Canadian politics and neither would you be able to identify a single piece of legislature and bill.

Stick to brampton and be grateful for the Indian passport on whose basis you were even allowed to enter Pearson .

8 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

LOL...no wonder you got triggered when I mentioned that most of the Indian politicians are corrupt.....your types do pooja of those corrupt assholes...yet like to live in Canada.

As a 3rd generation Canadian , I couldn't give a **** about Indian Politics . I am not concerned any issue that is happening there.  For me what bothers is new immigrants like you who are more than happy to come to Canada faking all sorts of visas and bring your local punjab politics in Canada and try to create issus here.  We don't give a **** about your indian politics or Farmers - gtfo out of here , go back to your country and do whatever you want.

What I do find funny is , you come to Canada on your Indian passports but run off your mouth the first instance about your own country where you've lived the most of your life - No other ethnic group does that but without a shadow of a doubt - You would be either an international student or quite a recent immigrant from most likely Punjab . Stick to brampton dude -  Your stupid rhetoric about Canadian politics is laughable.  Your lot loves to stir **** here - no one gives a fk about punjab or your Indian propoganda here 

Edited by Try_Ball

Hmm okay...you are a certified bjp suckhole who hates Punjabis.....awwww...this will make you feel better :smiley:

Trudeau.jpg

Haha dude - Fk Indian politic or bjp or whatever it is.

I am bothered about new immigrants or international students like you who disrespect their own country.

You use your countrys passport and run off to other countries and talk **** about your country.

If you are so concerned about India then why did you leave ?  

Secondly,  You know nothing about Canadian Politics,  stop using us for your stupid rhetoric. We don't give a **** about Indian issues here :)

2 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

LOL...now you are sounding like a Padosi...my bad...first you sounded like a bhakt. 

What you smoking dude ? 

Are you mentally still in India ? Then dude just move there and do whatever you gotta do 

Don't bring Canadians or Canadian politics into this for some sort of rhetoric about your Indian issues and how Canada is supporting your diaspora or your internal punjabi politics in here.

If you're so concerned for the plight of farmers - Then start with the Canadian farmers and read up on NAFTA and how it's affected our Dairy farmers and what Liberals quietly stood by .

If you love your India so much and move there and do something about it ,  don't insinuate that Canada backs one community over the other for internal issues in India - we couldn't give a **** 

I'm not smoking...I'm having Scotch & enjoying the Canucks game in Vancouver.....you live on the east coast...too late for you...put that crack pipe down & relax....past midnight there.

Better not drive with that scotch,  You wouldn't wanna get sent back to the native land.  or Maybe that'd be better for your mental health as you seem very concerned for your Punjab - you might as well gtfo over there. No one gives a **** here

and yea if you're in BC - read up on our issues first and focus on Canadian Farmers first if you're coming from a place of concern.  But looking at your rhetoric here in this thread - It's more of your personal angst and issues against a specific community and political party more than anything else. 

But hey, don't include us in your **** hole punjab  issues-  Watching the canucks wouldn't get you our support for any anti-India rhetoric 

1 minute ago, Under_Score said:

Who the F*uck are are you dude? a butt-hurt Pakistani?

I am a Canadian you dumb twat.  The only difference is I wouldn't be shitting on my ancestral country like you. 

And not fresh off the plane like you , running your mouth here about Canadians embracing some sort of Anti-India rhetoric.

If you're so anti-India then go there - don't include Canadians in your mess.   Talk about our issues and our farmers and our internal issues - no gives a **** bout your poonjab 

4 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

Your posts are showing your stupidity....I condemn scumbag corrupt politicians of India...condemning politicians doesn't mean anti-India....Idiot :facepalm: 

Read up your posts in this thread - You're insinuating your personal hatred for a section of your own country and countrymen while hailing your own community. 

Then you brought in Canadian politics in there as to ascertian and imply some sort of international support to your panjab politics - No we don't - we got no issues with India and got nothing to do with India's internal issues and if you are so invested in your community and India then be there.  We don't want your dirty punjab politics in here to sour any relations with India or any country in the world for that matter.

Edited by Try_Ball

Here....suck up to this....:smiley:

2gzj0wnmgx521.jpg

Are you randomly googling pictures of Canadian politicians and sticking in here ?

Did you had to pass any literacy or IQ test to be admitted inside the country ?  

No wonder we're voting conservatives.  

You're hate for India is laughable where as we love Indians and we shall continue to do so.  I'm surprised you didn't put Jagmeet's photo yet but again he hates you people despite being from your own **** hole 

LOL...a f*ckin con you are....no wonder your butt hurts reading my posts....Cons lost recent elections :Cry:

Ofcourse they lost you idiot.....they woudn't have won majority with Bloc Quebec as well and Trudeau calling for snap elections in midst of Pandemic.  And your community guy Jagmeet didn't even get votes from his own community - He's the one adovating to stop extremists like you from entering the country.  I am laughing reading your posts -  You're so indian inside out but you're trying to rally some sort of Canadian support to your community and your cause and creating an anti-India narrative.

We don't have nothing against India or Indian govt -  It's the freshies like you who bring your insecurities and local politics here. 

I'm not a freshie you muffin....I took Canadain citizenship in 2005, I have farm land & property in India..that is why I support farmers who are fighting the evil bjp politicians in India. If you don't like my posts....F*ck off...you were the one who went retard & replied to my post....I don't care about losers like you....another reason why your candy ass must be on fire is.....Toronto is full of Pakistanis...you must be feeling so sad being a bjp bhakt :phehe:

You are a god damn freshie ! You aren't even born here you twat !  gtfo .

People like you come here and talk **** about your country and then pretend to blend in and you aren't and it's shame that Indians like you give a bad name to all the other Indians who come here and have nothing but the best to say about India and bring the best of the Indian experience to share.     Your panjab community is full of extremism and no wonder that even Jagmeet is trying to stop your own people from coming here.  And you got a hate for Pakistani's too ?   You got issues dude -  Even the Pakistani immigrants here do not talk rubbish bout Pakistan here but its just your community of Panjab who talk's the most **** about India -  No wonder you guys are extremists - we haven't forgotten Kanishka as well and your community is full of extremism and no that's not welcome in Canada  - gtfo to your farmland :)

Okay.....Punjabis in Canada are bad according to you....fine it is your personal opinion. Your opinion won't bring any change to my happy life..also Canucks won!! I'm happy ...Cheers :martini_shaken:

Not Punjabi's , any extremism or a community which has its own issues which are being forced upon us.  We've seen that enough in the 80's and 90's. 

We've got our own issues in this country and neither are we taking sides on whatever the fk is going on in another country - leave us out of it .

4 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

Just read your posts about my community you have posted in your replies. We can NEVER get along. Cheers!! 

Quite brave for someone who tried to insult multiple subsections of his own country- community  /other Indian religion/ sections / Pakistan / Govt - who you assumed I belonged to . In your quest to get under my skin,  you abused quite a big population of your own Indian people and millions of people who may not share the same political ideology as you perhaps,  If you could do that to you own country and people - that's pretty low just because you have a differing opinion about an internal issue.  Ponder on that

Edited by Try_Ball

3 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

No...I support the poor of India who are being cheated by the corrupt politicians.....your agenda must be different....Here see the reality of India farmers.

Oh I do read.

Just because people may not agree to your opinion or your version of it - you abuse them and turn on your country and people ? that's pretty low.

I may not agree with your narrative and like I said this is an Indian internal issue and secondly, because you belong to the farming community - your take on this would be far from neutral. 

Regardless of that, its not a Canadian issue and Neither should it be an issue worth for you to turn against your own people 

NOPE....Turning against a evil political party is different....you don't sound like a third generation 'Canadian born' more like a 'First generation F O B Andh bhakt' :phehe:

This precisely sums the amount of hatred you have against your own people.  I have no idea what that last term means but if you're implying in some sort of way that we should be supporting your cause - then Ofcourse we wouldnt be

New immigrants like you running off to a different country and then abusing your own country based on your communal issues is exactly why Punjabi community is disliked.

We don't give a **** about your dislike for India  - We don't give a **** about Indian politics abut more so none for your community trying to cause a ruckus here - your punjabi community has already done the biggest terrorist attack on our soil before and you can gtfo with your isses back to the homeland.

ps - my BC is from Oakville -  and I don't abuse my country like you do yours freshie

You keep whining like a bjp stooge regarding my supposedly 'Dislike for India'.....I hate bjp...not India......show me a post of mine which is anti-India...or GTFO!!

You called me a Pakistani loving or some Pakistani then you called me some random political party person - Stfu and go back to your fkin country 

You're no Canadian and neither do you represent us  so stop speaking like we are on some tangent to  support your random indian farmer bullshit

We do not align our policies according to your extremist community -so stfu about Canadian Politics or us being stakeholders of any sort in your punjabi insecurities pip squeak

5 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

I'm not going back dude..you can go to state your dad came from ( Which one is it :hmmm:)....you just lied already like a bjp supporter...'Third generation Canadian born' :phehe:

Ofcourse you're not -   Of all that schpeel about your Indian brothers and farmers - you wouldn't go back .  Your Anti-India rhetoric is too strong for you go back even though I am sure you loved your Indian passport that got you to us

I'm sure you'll be standing on streets asking for your seperate home land as well  - It's all about your seperate state isn't it ? - you aren't getting one within Canada for sure -Gluck with that -

and yeah my dad came here as an infant so yeah I'm quite proud of that 

Not abused the system like you - I'm sure you are an international student or came on a fake marriage visa just like your community does.

Edited by Try_Ball

Stfu freshie. Neither do I have any interest in Indian politics or your Indian farmer bullshit. 

I ain't even Indian you dumb tool like you are! You're born in there you fkin goof.

Stop spreading rubbish about Canadians supporting this farmer circus in India - we got much better things to do. 

Go drive your truck or skip the dishes. Stop dragging Canadian narrative to your BS

Dude...calm down...you keep saying that you are not even Indian...that's why I earlier thought that you might be a Pakistani....what a pretender...gone case!! completely messed up con :smiley:

Like I said previously freshie 

Leave our Canadian narrative out of it geezer, we ain't playing your dumb community politics and farmers circus here. Good luck with your homeland seperation struggle