Badri!

zubinpepsi

Badri is more a Test batsman and has been knocking on the doors. But we keep playing Yuseless in Tests.
I think he can also play ODIs. hes good in tht format as well. he made some match winning knocks against SAF A which included some well known bowlers.. I think he shud replace Uthappa.. whos a jackshi.t whos trying all cheeks shots n looks like an complete idiot..

...as MSD is on talent search during IPL...look at this! MSD said that he is impressed with Subramanian Badrinath who has contributed in almost every game. He also said that Badri is a very intense cricketer, who is involved in all aspects of the game and who knows his role in the side and what he has to do. So Badri becomes MSD's man for sure, very soon Badri will be in the squad. Of course, he deserves to be in it!

This guy is jus classs...... its time he shud b tried in the test... its a shame tht hes not even being discussed in the team selection inspite of him piling runs for fun in the domeestic..... hes more in the league of a Dravid.... He can be a good 1 down batsman...
a) Lets try him in ODIs/T20Is before throwing him into the deep end of the pool b) It would be criminal to give Badri a chance before Gambhir, who has proved himself in Australia in ODIs. I'd say put gambhir in test XI instead of jaffer

Is it? Is he bowling around 140-145 consistently? Then its a good good news for us.
Dinda bowls mainly in the low-mid 130s, although he did parade in the low 140s early in the competition. Looking at his action though, I'd doubt that he'd be able to maintain pace too far above 130kph over an ODI or Test.

The quintessential example of Flat-Track-Bully is Robin Uthappa. He simply needs to be left out of the squad. Just plonk the front foot and hit through (or even across) the line of the ball...yeah, right.
Do you ever stop criticising?! What if his batting is heavily reliant on a flat pitch? Until he gets a prolonged stint in the ODI team at a stable position, no one (not even a fantastically amateur coach like yourself) can leave him out of the squad on a basis other than performance.

Do you ever stop criticising?! What if his batting is heavily reliant on a flat pitch? Until he gets a prolonged stint in the ODI team at a stable position' date=' no one (not even a fantastically amateur coach like yourself) can leave him out of the squad on a basis other than performance.[/quote'] Ask yourself the question: "What if his batting is heavily reliant on a flat pitch?" and even that, I doubt he is consistent. RU cannot play decent fast bowlers except on subcontinental patta. He needs to work big time on technique. Sure, he will play the BIG INN once in a while on batting tracks, but that doesnt merit selection.

No' date=' he won't be. He is from the wrong side of the country.[/quote'] Not quite ... if Dhoni asks for him, he'll get him ... but pretty awesome innings from Badrinath ... had heard a lot about him since the last few years, good to see him performing well and realizing his potential.

bring badri in..it was an awesome innings today..his strike rate was better than MSD and he was comfortable in a bowling pitch..man he is real talent..indian cricket is in gud hands :dance:
S Badrinath c & b Bravo 53 33 7 2 160.60 This proved that he has real substance to take over the pressures in the international cricket. He can bat on all kinda pitches and can face any kinda bowling...just bring him on!