This is how it's done - The "LET'S ALL LAUGH AT MUMBAI !" thread

Predator_05

Guest DeveGowda

just After 2 matches ? :haha: Personally i dont like MI ..still i dont have issue if they reached Semi..the lady who sits in thier dugout behave normally compare to the KXi or KKR owners...!

Guest DeveGowda
The lady who sits at their dugout is Ms Ambani
i know that..thats why i wrote just lady..every one knows why SRK or Zinta dance too much in thier dugouts or wherever they sit..Just to promote themselves...

Guest DeveGowda
^^^^Copyright violation :hitler: i is having sole ownership on my post...No one can take it..edit it..and and then publish it in any form :hitler:
Going to tea will discuss later....:haha:

Dont mock 'em - This is the strongest Bombay IPL team that has ever taken to the field. Remember their first season - They got off to an absolutely horrendous start. Not many teams would have pushed BRC this close with a 150 total. They should probably let go off Jaya and bring in Duminy.

Dont mock 'em - This is the strongest Bombay IPL team that has ever taken to the field. Remember their first season - They got off to an absolutely horrendous start. Not many teams would have pushed BRC this close with a 150 total. They should probably let go off Jaya and bring in Duminy.
job well done sriram... you need to keep doing this until they get kicked out of the tournament

:hysterical::hysterical: Pwned again by test team !
This defeat will help Mumbai get there thoughts in order...as marirs says we pulled you quite to the end even with 150...its a positive for our bowling..just b'cz we lost against the bevdas doesn't mean that we are going outta the tourney :P