IPL ... Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners ....

express bowling

On 5/5/2022 at 7:11 AM, MultiB48 said:

https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/ipl-2022-systematic-quiet-mukesh-choudharys-determined-journey-from-bhilwara-to-chennai-super-kings-1313417

This article is weird ,looks like a pr job for the clubs and academies there, Maharashtra hardly produces many cricketers ,let alone pacers ,I can only think of shrikanth mundhe and Dominic Joseph who made it to Ipl ,no one has played for India yet they make it sound as if they have developed Mukesh lol,if they know their craft why can't they develop more ,even their more illustrious neighbours Mumbai struggles to produce bowlers for Ipl or India.

You have never heard of pandurang salgaonkar I guess? Probably the quickest bowler from Asia during the 70s, Mumbai in the 80s/90s had half a dozen quality seamers, kuruvile, Rajesh Kulkarni, ankola, agarkar, mhambrey, Zak learnt all his cricket in Mumbai. Even now Mumbai has a potent enough attack deshpande, shardul, Dias, dube, Kulkarni, Arjun, badiani, patankar, it's teams like TN, Karnataka and Punjab that don't produce enough quality pacers thou all three states only have a single ranji team.

3 hours ago, Suhaan said:

Mohsin needs to bring the ball in

Without it ,i doubt he will survive international cricket

@express bowling
did he bring in anything?

I have not seen him do it yet

Skill wise Khaleel is the best we got.  Even Ian Bishop today on twitter said that he has become more sharp & his skill level right now is the best he has seen from him. 

Edited by Lone Wolf

22 minutes ago, MultiB48 said:

He is now bowling away swingers to the right handers,I think next season they will open up their front leg and hit him squarer with the swing,then his line will be tested .Can he bowl those outswingers on a even tighter line or get closer to the stumps and bowl wicket to wicket pitch leg hit off /4th- 5th stump and mix them with occasional inswingers.I think the inswinger for the leftarmer bowling to right handers is overhyped ,if not directed precisely it easily ends up on the pads and goes for runs opening up both sides of the field.

In odis and t20s these are wicket taking deliveries

In tests i believe it isn't that threatening

5 minutes ago, Forward Defence said:

Tyagi bowling a touch too short and Faf punishing him

3 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Don't bowl too short to these Saffers & Aussies....  Cut & pull are their bread & butter Tyagi. 

Is he still giving a lot of width ??? Last 2 yrs i noted with him he use to give a lot of width unless its death overs