IPL ... Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners ....

express bowling

2 minutes ago, Chakdephatte said:

He is right. He is now the record holder of most catches (Indians) in a season for a non wk. Hardly misses, but last match.

the catch last match was such a sitter though. Parag shouldn't be praised before he takes a few screamers to erase that memory

25 minutes ago, Mesky99 said:

Aree Bhai kapil was never 135-140kph, even at his peak he was 130-134kph, Chetan was quicker and he was max 135kph

agreed Mesky..i am assuming Kapil's best Pacy days , he could be upto 136K. chetand was definitely up to 140K.

if hardik can focus on his PACE AR career , he can rock the world as he is one of the most talented players in the world. See his makhani batting.

14 minutes ago, vishalvirsingh said:

agreed Mesky..i am assuming Kapil's best Pacy days , he could be upto 136K. chetand was definitely up to 140K.

if hardik can focus on his PACE AR career , he can rock the world as he is one of the most talented players in the world. See his makhani batting.

Hardik is probably the second smartest pacer we have in LOI after bumrah and his execution is good, thinking bowler, hopefully he stays fit.

12 minutes ago, Forward Defence said:

Slightly lacklustre over from Prasidh. Still got good bounce and beat both batters. The extra sharpness from last match is down by a notch

Yes ... and he also bowled 3 really dangerous balls and could have had both Gill and Hardik that over. 

16 minutes ago, vishalvirsingh said:

Hardik is probably the second smartest pacer we have in LOI after bumrah and his execution is good