IPL ... Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners ....

express bowling

11 minutes ago, Kron said:

mayank

pace down? still bowled well. 

seems instructions from think tank..almost all the bowlers are bowling many slower balls..sticky nature of pitch I guess..

additionally easing him on the return..

his slower balls are not floaty but I dont want too many slower balls from him..just mix here and there..

Edited by Need4Speed

13 minutes ago, Lord said:

Did Mayank meet Mohit while he was injured?

Bowling too many slower balls :no:

Average of 144 and we are calling slower balls on these. The standard is set high right now. 

He did bowl a few over 150. 

Definitely should bowl fast and enjoy bowling fast. That will get him good rewards. He can pick up slower balls and other stuff later. 

1 minute ago, cricspirit said:

Average of 144 and we are calling slower balls on these. The standard is set high right now. 

He did bowl a few over 150. 

Definitely should bowl fast and enjoy bowling fast. That will get him good rewards. He can pick up slower balls and other stuff later. 

instructions from top to bowl slow i think for sure. 

Mayank is quite low on pace today.  I think still wary of the injuries he had, not bowling at his top pace.  the pace he bowled today is normal pace many bowlers bowl.  What made him different was his high pace of consistently in 150-155 range and now 140-145.  need to come back better in the next game.   

3 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Mayank is quite low on pace today.  I think still wary of the injuries he had, not bowling at his top pace.  the pace he bowled today is normal pace many bowlers bowl.  What made him different was his high pace of consistently in 150-155 range and now 140-145.  need to come back better in the next game.   

Mayank is not running in well today.

Bowled 153 k and 150 k in his 1st over.

But 140 k to 147 k after that.

1 minute ago, express bowling said:

Mayank is not running in well today.

Bowled 153 k and 150 k in his 1st over.

But 140 k to 147 k after that.

I have also noticed one thing that he struggles a little bit bowling against left handers.  will have to improve on that.