Is it Time to Stop Considering Hardik Pandya as an All-Rounder?

Can Hardik still be classified as all-rounder?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Can Hardik still be classified as all-rounder?

12 minutes ago, Adamant said:

Are Injured zyada raha hai khela kam hai, even on SRL tour he was injured. 

Bowling vaapas se start karne ke liye time le raha aisa  bolta hai, 28 saal ka already ho chuka ab kya 2 saal baad chaalu karega.? 

kya kare jalbaazi krke kamar todd le aur 2 saal aur bahar ho jaye

Even after nearly 2 years of break (since asia cup) he hasn't regained bowling fitness, that's 3 years for God's sake are you kidding me. 

Kya bhai, Malcolm Marshall jaisi bowling kareaga kya break ke baad :hysterical:

he had a back operation do u understand how complicated that thing is . 

Aani vahi hai 130 kph directionless ****. 

shows how much u watched

he was easily around 140, directionless hota to 7 ki eco hoti

3 minutes ago, Adamant said:

The point us that you can't extrapolate Hardiks' performance to show that allrounder doesn't exist. 

He is a teli gali ka allrounder. 

It is just not Hardik, in history of Indian cricket for 100 years how many allrounders can you point to?

3 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

kya kare jalbaazi krke kamar todd le aur 2 saal aur bahar ho jaye

he had a back operation do u understand how complicated that thing is . 

shows how much u watched

he was easily around 140, directionless hota to 7 ki eco hoti

Bhai 3 saal ho gaye yaar, there's a limit to all this rest. 

Skip Ipl and take full year rest and focus on improving your back condition. Starc doesn't play Ipl as he is injury prone, and wants to play for his country whats stopping Hardik from doing the same if he is recovering from an injury. 

After 3 years he still isn't 60% close to his actual bowling fitness, I agree he bowled near 135-142 earlier but nowadays he bowls 125 - 130. What is he doing? What's the point of all this rest. 

India should just invest in Shardul Thakur instead, all this injury is just an excuse this guy isn't dedicated enough. 

On 7/23/2021 at 11:51 PM, maniac said:

If you don’t improve in 5 years of long rope than questions will be asked. He is a very talented cricketer but needs that setback to evolve. I mean he got away with making some silly comments about women in the me too and woke era, that’s the kind of backing he has got. Rohit had the wake up call,Jadeja had it, Ashwin had it. Time for Hardik to go back to the drawing board and come back a better cricketer, but knowing BcCI will be promoted to A+ contract.

Has any indian ever been punished for making derogatory comments about women? Then why pretend thats a factor? BCCI cares two hoots about me too or derogatory comments 

Bhai 3 saal ho gaye yaar, there's a limit to all this rest. 

body takes its own healing time, if u dnt have its ur own problem

Skip Ipl and take full year rest and focus on improving your back condition. Starc doesn't play Ipl as he is injury prone, and wants to play for his country whats stopping Hardik from doing the same if he is recovering from an injury. 

If he doesnt play how will he get match fit, nyways their is no domestic

In India no crickter can skip IPL, why doesnt kohli skip IPL or leave captaincy to lessen his burden 

After 3 years he still isn't 60% close to his actual bowling fitness, I agree he bowled near 135-142 earlier but nowadays he bowls 125 - 130. What is he doing? What's the point of all this rest. 

Hey bhagwaan, bura haal hai

chote bache ki tarah sab hai....wo theek kyuin nhin hota....comman sense a body takes its own time, every body is different

India should just invest in Shardul Thakur instead, all this injury is just an excuse this guy isn't dedicated enough. 

shardul is a bowling all rounder not batting

sach men bura haal hai, bowling aur batting all rounder ka farq nhin pata yaha

1 minute ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

shardul is a bowling all rounder not batting

sach men bura haal hai, bowling aur batting all rounder ka farq nhin pata yaha

Vo kaisa bhi allrounder ho, kam se kam field mai to dikhta hai. 

Ghar pe bacche ko Malinga ke baalon vaali topi pehnaake birthday wish to nahi karta when India is playing abroad:hysterical:

1 minute ago, Adamant said:

Vo kaisa bhi allrounder ho, kam se kam field mai to dikhta hai. 

Ghar pe bacche ko Malinga ke baalon vaali topi pehnaake birthday wish to nahi karta when India is playing abroad:hysterical:

its such a stupid post that its beneath me to even reply......

Zameen pe dekh ....itna low standard post hai

Also har line ke end men:hysterical: ye lagane se u dnt sound funny,......................just looks plain idiotic

2 minutes ago, Serpico said:

It doesn't work that way. Just one black swan is enough to believe that black swans exist. Thats how absolute statements work

So if you win a lottery one time does that mean you will win it everytime?

There is a word call anamoly.

1 minute ago, Khota said:

No it means winning lottery is a possibility every time. It just has a very low probability. What you are saying is lottery winners don't exist, which is easily disproved

6 minutes ago, Khota said:

There has been many  seam bowling all rounders in cricket so dont know what you are talking about. And many had long careers too. Unless you are claiming india is somehow different from other countries, which is just nonsense. Kallis and Imran weren't built differently to anyone else

The reason we didnt have pace all rounders till now is more cultural. India captain, management and team didn't favor fast bowlers, only spinners. So any alll rounder would want to be a spin all rounder. A pace all rounder wont even be selected

Heck pace bowlers being preferred is just happened under kohli. The next few geneations will definitely have seam all rounders soon (even people like shankar and thakur have been coming in recent times)

Once culture shifts we will see more pace all rounders, nothing to do with physcial abilities 

Edited by New guy
2 minutes ago, Serpico said:

No it means winning lottery is a possibility every time. It just has a very low probability. What you are saying is lottery winners don't exist, which is easily disproved

very low probablity >>>>>>> zero (trending to zer0)

Sports are about analytics and maths. You always go with high percentages to win. You will never get it.

4 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

its such a stupid post that its beneath me to even reply......

Zameen pe dekh ....itna low standard post hai

Also har line ke end men:hysterical: ye lagane se u dnt sound funny,......................just looks plain idiotic

See you are arguing for the sake of it. 

I already told you why I don't rate him and others here also don't rate him as simple as that, he hasn't done anything earth shattering and even after three years he hasn't improved his fitness. 

I definitely don't agree with your point regarding body taking its own time, there's a limit to that. 

Why can't he hire a coach or go somewhere abroad to work on his fitness and bowling? Others have done that. 

I am telling you the guy lacks the motivation, you will realise it too. 

1 minute ago, Adamant said:

See you are arguing for the sake of it. 

I already told you why I don't rate him and others here also don't rate him as simple as that, he hasn't done anything earth shattering and even after three years he hasn't improved his fitness. 

I definitely don't agree with your point regarding body taking its own time, there's a limit to that. 

Why can't he hire a coach or go somewhere abroad to work on his fitness and bowling? Others have done that. 

I am telling you the guy lacks the motivation, you will realise it too. 

u knw there was a kohli bhakt like u who argued with me over KL for 2-3 yrs here that KL has no talent and doesnt deserve to be in team and kohli treated him rightly

Guess what realisation he is having now , poor guy cant admit

Same will happen with u