TTP creates infographics

QuarantineTormentino

On 9/3/2021 at 10:03 PM, QuarantineTormentino said:

Even terrorists are trying to operate at high levels of business efficiency now 

Well done India, Indian Taliban are doing a good job, how many Pakistanis civilians they killed in August 52, keep it up. We lost in Afghanistan , lets take revenge with Pakistani civilians. 

4 hours ago, First class said:

Well done India, Indian Taliban are doing a good job, how many Pakistanis civilians they killed in August 52, keep it up. We lost in Afghanistan , lets take revenge with Pakistani civilians. 

Hey man, My only aim was to point out and laugh at the absurdity of a terrorist organisation like the TTP creating detailed info graphics to plot their attacks. My deepest condolences for the Pakistani civilians, they do not deserve this. I apologise if I came across as crass/unsympathetic, that wasn’t my intention

On 9/10/2021 at 10:01 PM, QuarantineTormentino said:

Hey man, My only aim was to point out and laugh at the absurdity of a terrorist organisation like the TTP creating detailed info graphics to plot their attacks. My deepest condolences for the Pakistani civilians, they do not deserve this. I apologise if I came across as crass/unsympathetic, that wasn’t my intention

Thanks, nice of you, I take back my response to your post.