YoMahesh-a gud ODI bowler?

satishg

I dont think theres a thread on Yomi..he looks to be a very gud prospect..he has decent pace..mid 130ks and he has amazing coolness..and his stock delivery is the one that leaves the batsmen..i think he wud be a very gud ODI bowler pretty soon..so wat do u guys think abt him?

Yomahesh is okay, but nowhere near international standard yet. He has a poor List A record and needs to sort that out before even being considered for selection. Good pace and potential though and he will benefit from the prescence of Mcgrath, Sekhar and Lillee (who wouldn't.)

he hasnt improved at tht rate tht i thot he would, wen i saw in the u19 world cup... he lost focus a bit and for watever reason, he stagnated or rather slipped bak.... at 18 he was generating 140k with good line and length... he lost it inbetween and he is slowly getting bak on track.. but he definitely has some way to go before he can leapfrog over atleast 3 bowlers who are ahead of him to get into the top 3.... Seems like RPS is keen to make some room at the top..