Chennai School Divides Classes into Batches Based on Caste to Follow 'COVID Protocol', to Face Action

Trichromatic

9 minutes ago, urbestfriend said:

Just for my knowldge , which is that sloka you used to recite in your school?

I don't remember then entire thing it was but it went like Sharanam siddhi vinayaka or something like that. Forgive me for not remembering something that happened 20 yrs back. :phehe:

One  asked the School name, Another the Mark sheet and now the prayer. :two_thumbs_up: Desperate to disprove a fact. I am actually surprised that people here didn't know that schools have Hindu prayers?? 

59 minutes ago, ash said:

I don't remember then entire thing it was but it went like Sharanam siddhi vinayaka or something like that. Forgive me for not remembering something that happened 20 yrs back. :phehe:

One  asked the School name, Another the Mark sheet and now the prayer. :two_thumbs_up: Desperate to disprove a fact. I am actually surprised that people here didn't know that schools have Hindu prayers?? 

What you have mentioned that you were doing puja and you had examination for sloka.So yes people would be definitely be surprise why a liberal would take admission in such school if there is any at first place  than enrolling in Madarsha or rice bag exchange school. It's you who assume people have problem with assembly prayers in school and now you have been caught pants down so you are putting all kind of justification.

16 minutes ago, raki05 said:

What you have mentioned that you were doing puja and you had examination for sloka.So yes people would be definitely be surprise why a liberal would take admission in such school if there is any at first place  than enrolling in Madarsha or rice bag exchange school. It's you who assume people have problem with assembly prayers in school and now you have been caught pants down so you are putting all kind of justification.

:two_thumbs_up: LOL. Which 8 yr old kid would be a liberal or RW. As if kids have an option to choose schools. 

2 hours ago, ash said:

You had to involve yourself in some mindless trolling. . Schools are protected by articles of constitution. Recently, there was an issue when Yoga or some Hindu prayer in KV schools were made mandatory and all seculars raised objection and it was made optional.

https://www.thehindu.com/news/national/plea-challenges-hindu-prayers-in-kv/article26113802.ece

Yes, we know RSS-run schools have Hindu Slokas  of the kind you mention. But other religion kids are not to be forced to recite Slokas, even in Hindu schools.

It has been so esp after RTE was enforced only on non-minority schools. You see, Christian  and Muslim  run schools are exempted from RTE, so they can have any prayers. Since , you were registered as a Hindu, they didn’t bother to check or probably all students were Hindus in your school. See, they wouldn’t know if a kid is a atheist commie secular liberal.

You keep equating Hindu prayers and other religions , like most LeLis. prayers - 

Sharanam Siddhi Vinaygam,

Saraswadhy namasdhyubhyam

is asking the gods of knowledge (Vinayagar and Saraswadhy) to bless you , before to start the school, so that you attain your goals (Siddhi)

It is not equivalent to your Kalma where you proclaim “Allah is the only god and there is no other god”. Or your carols where “Jesus will save the sunned world we were born in” !

Hindus are so selfish, they want their goals attained first and will take any help!

As long as it is not enforced on other religion kids, there is nothing wrong to ask kids to pray for their goals to be fulfilled. 

Edited by coffee_rules

1 hour ago, raki05 said:

Lets assume that he studied in a hindu school .. Just imagine if he had studied at a  "Madarsha or rice bag exchange school"