I will be immensely happy to see the back of Kaptaan Kohli

G_B_

5 hours ago, The Realist said:

Kohli is born to lose. Will never ever win anything resembling a trophy. All those years, money and star players and still won jack with RCB.

In a penalty shoot out he would miss all pens when stepping forward.

If in goal he would not save one.

He should just retire or never be picked again. End this misery once and for all.

The post-Kohli needs to start now.

Yes like Sachin Kohli is born to lose as a captain in lois. 

In test obviously he is the GOAT Asian captain. 

Needless to say Kohli has won more ICC trophies  than Sachin as a player(24 years career lol) . 

So looks like Kohli was still a major upgrade over the serial loser that was Tendya. 

too selfish guy... even for the NZ test series , he is playing only one test and taking a break in the first one. Its hard on a new coach to be dealing with 3 different skippers for T20 and for the test series. If Rahane wins another test series, the call for stepping down from captaincy will only grow louder. 

I should not be commenting on his personal choice, but his association with Anushka only prolonged his captaincy career as he realised that couples make lucrative endorsements ... 

13 hours ago, Texan said:

This dude always insists on opening and doesn't let ABDV bat in the top 4. He batted likes of Patidar, Bharat ahead of ABDV. It requires intellectual capacity of a different planet to do something like this.

And he played Dan Christian over Hasaranga. Let that sink in

16 hours ago, chewy said:

You say destiny but I say incompetency and latetely the petulant onfield behaviour, sometimes celebrating like a monkey on his own - signs of a psycho.:bird:

He is just not leaderahip material, baffling why BCCI is so enamoured with this w a n k er.

At least Dhoni won World Cups and played great captain knocks.

Kohli just goes missing in crunch situations, ODIs, T20s or Tests.

Rahul Dravid and co need put him out his misery.

Bhai Kohli has proven all law of averages by losing 12/13 tosses. I didn't believe in luck but is this luck?