I will be immensely happy to see the back of Kaptaan Kohli

G_B_

Let me begin by saying i had written off this tournament as a small price to pay when kohli decided quit t20 captaincy. Will be even better if he quits all the formats.

I really dont care if he takes the knee of preaches on diwali. But nobody can argue he simply is crused as a captain be it rcb or india. He needs a priest. 

Nothing was more elaborate than when india lost to nz in the finals of the icc test championship (a trumped up excuse of a tournament ) despite weather virtually ensuring it would be a draw. To me there was something in a cosmos that made even a serial loser like kane williamson triumph over kohli. India went on to do well vs England which was not a Icc final. 

The man is cursed as a leader. This is not about being Rw or liberal. I did not believe in destiny before Kohli the captain. He has the destiny of a loser as a captain.

My only hope is that the powers that be in the bcci realise this. 2023 Wc is in India. 

18 minutes ago, G_B_ said:

Let me begin by saying i had written off this tournament as a small price to pay when kohli decided quit t20 captaincy. Will be even better if he quits all the formats.

I really dont care if he takes the knee of preaches on diwali. But nobody can argue he simply is crused as a captain be it rcb or india. He needs a priest. 

Nothing was more elaborate than when india lost to nz in the finals of the icc test championship (a trumped up excuse of a tournament ) despite weather virtually ensuring it would be a draw. To me there was something in a cosmos that made even a serial loser like kane williamson triumph over kohli. India went on to do well vs England which was not a Icc final. 

The man is cursed as a leader. This is not about being Rw or liberal. I did not believe in destiny before Kohli the captain. He has the destiny of a loser as a captain.

My only hope is that the powers that be in the bcci realise this. 2023 Wc is in India. 

100% agree Geebs. Kohli is not a leader of men. He is a born loser

Kohli is born to lose. Will never ever win anything resembling a trophy. All those years, money and star players and still won jack with RCB.

In a penalty shoot out he would miss all pens when stepping forward.

If in goal he would not save one.

He should just retire or never be picked again. End this misery once and for all.

The post-Kohli needs to start now.

28 minutes ago, The Realist said:

Kohli is born to lose. Will never ever win anything resembling a trophy. All those years, money and star players and still won jack with RCB.

In a penalty shoot out he would miss all pens when stepping forward.

If in goal he would not save one.

He should just retire or never be picked again. End this misery once and for all.

The post-Kohli needs to start now.

When was the last time he scored a hundred in any form of cricket? 

20 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

Like Sachin he should had concentrated on his batting instead of captaincy.

Sachin quit captaicy when he realised he was the issue.

Be it team india or mumbai indians.

If it was not for sachin quiting on his own i suspect mumbai would be another rcb.

It takes a special sort of shameless person to persist so long when things are going so badly wrong at rcb. 

You say destiny but I say incompetency and latetely the petulant onfield behaviour, sometimes celebrating like a monkey on his own - signs of a psycho.:bird:

He is just not leaderahip material, baffling why BCCI is so enamoured with this w a n k er.

At least Dhoni won World Cups and played great captain knocks.

Kohli just goes missing in crunch situations, ODIs, T20s or Tests.

Rahul Dravid and co need put him out his misery.

54 minutes ago, bowl_out said:

10 IPLs, 1WC, 1CT, 1WT20, 1WTC and a grand total of 0 trophies..

First captain to lose to Pak in a WC

Heck, even the Melbourne and Gabba victory came only in the absence of his obnoxious leadership 

Destined to fail as captain.

Its the ipl thing that gets me the most.

I am not even a rcb fan. But surely somebody needed to pull the plug on him 4 to 5 season in?

Rcb on paper have had some of the best teams in many editions of the ipl.

Where was the emperor has no clothes moment? Why did it take so much time? A simple search on Twitter would tell you literally every other group making fun of kohli and the rcb.

After the Nam game. he said that he's quitting the T20 captaincy to cut down his workload. Who asked him to take all the load? He could've quit it long time back to relieve himself for the sake of the country. Shows his selfishness to grab all the attention . His handling of seniors - Ashwin, Pujara, KL is a weak testament to his leadership skills. I hope he is asked to quit ODI and Tests captaincy and give us his pre-2018 batting form in all formats. I doubt he will be able to keep his place in LOI at least.

Edited by coffee_rules
57 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

After the Nam game. he said that he's quitting the T20 captaincy to cut down his workload. Who asked him to take all the load? He could've quit it long time back to relieve himself for the sake of the country. Shows his selfishness to grab all the attention . His handling of seniors - Ashwin, Pujara, KL is a weak testament to his leadership skills. I hope he is asked to quit ODI and Tests captaincy and give us his pre-2018 batting form in all formats. I doubt he will be able to keep his place in LOI at least.

He quit T20 captaincy *only* because he knew fully well with Shastri gone and his dismal record with India and RCB, he was sure to get booted out. Hence, he showed as though he is relinquishing the captaincy on his own accord while still trying to hang on to the ODI captaincy.

1 hour ago, G_B_ said:

Its the ipl thing that gets me the most.

I am not even a rcb fan. But surely somebody needed to pull the plug on him 4 to 5 season in?

Rcb on paper have had some of the best teams in many editions of the ipl.

Where was the emperor has no clothes moment? Why did it take so much time? A simple search on Twitter would tell you literally every other group making fun of kohli and the rcb.

This dude always insists on opening and doesn't let ABDV bat in the top 4. He batted likes of Patidar, Bharat ahead of ABDV. It requires intellectual capacity of a different planet to do something like this.