Highlights - Surya bombz Chennai

Sachinism

y cudnt it have been SRT..man i hate this jayasuriya..he gave us nightmares in the late 90s and early 2000s..he tonked our bowlers around..and now he performs against CSK..y God y..i din mind CSK losing to SRTs team but not coz of jayas blitzkrieg :mad::mad::mad::mad::banghead::banghead::banghead::((

y cudnt it have been SRT..man i hate this jayasuriya..he gave us nightmares in the late 90s and early 2000s..he tonked our bowlers around..and now he performs against CSK..y God y..i din mind CSK losing to SRTs team but not coz of jayas blitzkrieg :mad::mad::mad::mad::banghead::banghead::banghead::((
serves you right for claiming to be a CSK supporter but doesn't mind getting beaten by "SRTs team".

serves you right for claiming to be a CSK supporter but doesn't mind getting beaten by "SRTs team".
as long as SRT performs and wins i have no complaints..MI is my 2nd favorite team coz of God..so before God nothing comes in front..and jus coz of this my loyalties doesn change my friend..CSK is where my mind is but wen i see God on the screen my heart takes over..love ya SRT :icflove:..hope his team makes it to the semis :two_thumbs_up:

Why Sanath, WHY???!!!!! You got your million, you could have just retired silently, having a comfy life at the plush, multi storied mansion with an attached swimming pool and manicured lawns that you had bought at Kandy recently. Who in this world cried that you should perform like the way you did? No one here was actually missing your batting. You were like this forgotten super-star of the 90s, its been ages since you name even appeared in the after-match credits. Now, all of a sudden, you do this to CSK!!! You are a cruel man, DAMN you!!! :mad:

i wish this performance had come against KKR. would have been nice to see faces of akhtar and gangu and i am sick of this god this god that. so irritating
If J'Suriya gets the touch, he washes each and every opponent without any mercy. He is just a black demon. He is not like most of the other batsmen in the world who perform in 1 or 2 matches and then donot maintain the touch...
what an innings 114 off 48 11 6's and 9 4's what an innings
O yeah! I don't know why but this innings reminds me of his Canada's innings against India in the Sahara Cup. He was on rampage in that tourney.
Murders CSK
yessss, its a merciless cold blooded murder!

he seemed to have stolen the show from Tendulkar. Tendulkar was trying to hog the strike and got out:D Brilliant innings.
Or we can stand by these words: "Perhaps the presence of Tendulkar at the other end gave him comfort for Jayasuriya expressed himself fully against Chennai. "It's the best day of my life to open with Sachin," Jayasuriya said after the game. "The advantage he lends is that he lets me play my own game." In previous matches, Jayasuriya had paired up with the Australian Luke Ronchi and the local man Yogesh Takawale. The partnership with Ronchi was unsuccessful and although Takawale managed to provide a couple of decent starts, the responsibility fell on Jayasuriya for he was the senior player and perhaps that had an impact on his stroke-play."

Or we can stand by these words: "Perhaps the presence of Tendulkar at the other end gave him comfort for Jayasuriya expressed himself fully against Chennai. "It's the best day of my life to open with Sachin," Jayasuriya said after the game. "The advantage he lends is that he lets me play my own game." In previous matches, Jayasuriya had paired up with the Australian Luke Ronchi and the local man Yogesh Takawale. The partnership with Ronchi was unsuccessful and although Takawale managed to provide a couple of decent starts, the responsibility fell on Jayasuriya for he was the senior player and perhaps that had an impact on his stroke-play."
true