Shokeen Hrithik performance watch

It might be premature but I think we found the successor to R Ashwin in the spin department . 

so far most impresssive about him is the Swan like revs on ball action . Can get plenty of bounce and spin with that release with a Harbhajan like dip . 

his debut in Ipl is a good start . 

Off spinners are the easiest target in this format given that most of the batsmen are right handers and also their  doosra doesn't turn as much as googly or have enough bounce. Mujibur kind of fast low trajectory bowlers with a bit of trickery can sustain. Floaty offies can be targeted.

I agree with you . They are easiest targets . But I am looking at him as a multi dimensional player . Can bat ok , surely is a test match prospect and has bounce , dip , high arm action . 

young maninder singh prior to injury had similar release , revs etc bowling left arm . 

in the last 20 years I have been watching indian cricket , last time I was this excited in the spin department was while watching Bhajji debut . This kid is a mix of Bhajji and swan . 

it’s amazing how ipl is throwing up bowling talent from india . 

16 minutes ago, Chakdephatte said:

It's more amazing how many do not get a chance to play tests because of no IPL experience. Selectors almost forgot domestic cricket exists.

It may not be true entirely . Vihari is a good example . A lot of selectors look at ranji as well

Ipl does fastrack u into shorter format . Bumrah is a good example . I would say better to be noticed somewhere than nowhere .