So who wins IPL now?

I6MTW

On 5/26/2022 at 5:26 PM, Ankit_sharma03 said:
  • i think they ll drop Mccoy , motera has longer boundaries where bowlers who bowl cutter are very effective . Kuldeep sen strength is hard length which doesnt bother kohli n faf one bit 
  • If Faf n Kohli sees off boult threat then they wont have much trouble specially on longer grounds their running comes into play . Faf will play that pressure knock he mostly does 
  • Butler has a huge threat in Hazelwood n Siraj who gets the ball back in sharply
  • Samson already has issues against hasaranga that to big one
  • Their was a time Maxi was yuzi's bunny but post developing that switch hit everything changed
  • RR problem isnt just death bowling its also 6th bowler - thats where DK n Maxi become very dangerous . If you observe DK actually has every bowler in his zone apart from chahal but do they save him for death overs. 
  • Even if RR somehow manage to get rid of RCB top order they dont have finishing skills in bowling unless it jags around like crazy 

I think RCB is winning it 

Bro.......

You see my point 

Your analysis is valid but the game doesnt work like that.

Also did you see Prasidh's back of the length deliveries?

RR played as a team.

And that matters more than random match ups.

2 minutes ago, sensible-indian said:

Bro.......

You see my point 

Your analysis is valid but the game doesnt work like that.

Also did you see Prasidh's back of the length deliveries?

RR played as a team.

And that matters more than random match ups.

yea its t20 and Jos the boss was the diff on the pitch . I dnt doubt praisdh is a good bowler, he is but he is inconsistent which even he was today and he does lack skills which is why inconsistency in result 

Just now, Ankit_sharma03 said:

yea its t20 and Jos the boss was the diff on the pitch . I dnt doubt praisdh is a good bowler, he is but he is inconsistent which even he was today and he does lack skills which is why inconsistency in result 

Joss was amazing bur RCB lost the game in the first innings.

Prasidh isnt good atmany things but what he is amazing at is bowling deliveries that rear up.

If he sticks to his strength, it would take a special player or performance to thrash him.

If he goes for runs, he can switch to yorker or slow ball crap which he obviously isnt good at.

Just now, sensible-indian said:

Joss was amazing bur RCB lost the game in the first innings.

pitch was not that great for batting but jos-jaiswal finished the game in PP only , big thanks to siraj as well 

had they also lost wkts upfront it wud have gone down very close 

Prasidh isnt good atmany things but what he is amazing at is bowling deliveries that rear up.

If he sticks to his strength, it would take a special player or performance to thrash him.

his strength will give him results in test and ODI but t20 is a diff beast their a lot of work needs to be done 

If he goes for runs, he can switch to yorker or slow ball crap which he obviously isnt good at.

needs consistency with yorkers, we often get excited by 1-2 .....,,,need  consistency to land it or else many last game days will happen . As of now he is work in progress in t20 but a very good bowler in test and ODI (needs to perform over a period of time though)

Just now, Ankit_sharma03 said:

lekin India men Warne ko tribute dena itna zaroori kyun hai ?

You’re right. Probably GT will win. Especially after the regime change in Australia recently. Modi was great friends of the previous Aussie PM.

8 hours ago, asterix said:

Huge dilemma in the GC HQ. On one dude Gujarat elections and on the other, tribute to Shane Warne theme building up…

In my analysis of IPL finals over the years, I think finals aren't fixed.

23 hours ago, SeasonedIPLer said:

Bambai finals are fixed thanks to umpires and GC esp 2017 and 2019

YES, Dhoni took money from Ambani in both the matches. CSKis pathetic team it fix matches and also take money to lose from Ambani.