Will Bazball work outside England?

sage

32 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Credit to them. Having said if this were to be 80s era England might have lost here given how pathetic Pakistan umpires werel.  There was no concept of lbw against Pakistani batsmen.

don't forget the ball tampering by nawaz, imran, etc

14 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Yes. That is why i never rate any record related to Paksitan's dominance at home. That was not dominancec. Plain cheating.

and pak umpires like rana were notorious for upholding dodgy LBW decisions.

however, I will say that they did have some world-class players, although they get too overhyped here in ICF

Edited by Vijy
14 minutes ago, nitinbwj said:

It's the mentality. Players like Crawley were asked to smash it around. Harry Brooks is a world class player. Can play according to the situation and can play all 3 formats and dominate. Kid is playing at another level. 

He was not a randomly picked. He has strong first class numbers to back him up. His first class strike rate is around 80. How many Indians have that kind of a first class strike rate? I guess none.

6 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

He was not a randomly picked. He has strong first class numbers to back him up. His first class strike rate is around 80. How many Indians have that kind of a first class strike rate? I guess none.

Shaw has that kind of SR. Dhull until a few matches ago had SR of close to 70-75. kunnumal is another with high SR.

On 12/21/2022 at 12:03 AM, Vijy said:

and pak umpires like rana were notorious for upholding dodgy LBW decisions.

however, I will say that they did have some world-class players, although they get too overhyped here in ICF

I truly believe they would still be a top 3 side even if they dint tamper. 

Btw secret ball tamperers who go unnoticed come from SA. We all know about sandpaper but in an interview the trifecta mentioned how these rascals. Slimey dudes from SA cynically tampered the ball to extract reverse. Steyn, Philander and faf du plessis are all guilty of this.