Cricket Twitter message/memes

Moody PAWNS Vaughn on Twitter After the day's play- Michael Vaughan ‏

On my way to New Zealand I will stop off in Aussie and drop off a bowling attack ..... !!!!!!!!!! Come to think of it I will drop off a few new Batsmen as well....
Tom Moody
English or Sth African?
:hysterical:
In the buzz of victory came Gautam Gambhir's tweet: "Smells like revenge. Half way there boys. remember Perth? Remember Adelaide? Two more, come on." Just like India believe Chennai and Hyderabad were victories of more skill over less skill and more determination over less, so indeed were Adelaide and Perth. Ideally, real vengeance means travelling back to Adelaide and Perth and returning the favours of 2012. Talk of payback at the moment remains mere advertising.
:facepalm:
I see nothing wrong in Gambhir's tweet. He's asking to go for the kill and win comprehensively.
They are paid to win. That motivation should be inbuilt because thats their job description. With All this talk of revenge etc they are trying to A. Showboat and equate their jobs to bollywood drama. Lack of professionalism. B. Underplay the drubbing in down under. If they including Gambir had done their jobs, there wouldnt be any talk like this even. C. Indirectly betraying that they will take refuge in achieving a home win against a mediocre team and that it washes away all the sins of the previous debacles Not tge stuff I expect from guys who are paid millions to go and play and win.
They are paid to win. That motivation should be inbuilt because thats their job description. With All this talk of revenge etc they are trying to A. Showboat and equate their jobs to bollywood drama. Lack of professionalism. B. Underplay the drubbing in down under. If they including Gambir had done their jobs, there wouldnt be any talk like this even. C. Indirectly betraying that they will take refuge in achieving a home win against a mediocre team and that it washes away all the sins of the previous debacles Not tge stuff I expect from guys who are paid millions to go and play and win.
Huh? Given the context that Australia won against India 4-0 (something which can't be changed), Gambhir decides to write a motivational tweet. He used avenge as a springboard and I see nothing wrong in it. Once there is a direct or indirect reference to underplay or taking refuge at the over seas losses, we can take Gambhir to task. Jeez! People can't even motivate their team these days without escaping 1000 theories of betrayal, sex, crime and what not.

Hasn't the Aussies done this too? Have you ever looked into the tweets of players during the 8-0 or England's 2-1? Warner's tweet after the 4-0, Prior's tweet after the 2-1 and most of Maharoof that SL bowler's as well. Nothing wrong in that tweet whatsoever. People did not have any issues rather they were praising Raina's (pak) tweet (keep the rubbish cousin excuse apart). Not everyone around the world are pessimist as we are here on ICF, he is a god damn player in the team FFS. What is he supposed to go on and tweet? "Well..we won the 2 Test but doesn't make any difference to the 4-0 clobbering..does it" ? Rahane's tweet was soft but targeted to 4-0 as well. They are players, they have got more feeling than most of the negative fans here.

Hasn't the Aussies done this too? Have you ever looked into the tweets of players during the 8-0 or England's 2-1? Warner's tweet after the 4-0, Prior's tweet after the 2-1 and most of Maharoof that SL bowler's as well. Nothing wrong in that tweet whatsoever. People did not have any issues rather they were praising Raina's (pak) tweet (keep the rubbish cousin excuse apart). Not everyone around the world are pessimist as we are here on ICF, he is a god damn player in the team FFS. What is he supposed to go on and tweet? "Well..we won the 2 Test but doesn't make any difference to the 4-0 clobbering..does it" ? Rahane's tweet was soft but targeted to 4-0 as well. They are players, they have got more feeling than most of the negative fans here.
Top post. :hatsoff:

Great tweet from Gambhir! Sounds like the battle-cry of a wounded warrior! :two_thumbs_up: Cockiness is always cool in sports till it pays off. Bhajji started it, Manoj Tiwary continued and Gambhir is following up on it. All cool as long as we win the series!