Jump to content
vvvslaxman

Case for both Chahal and Bishnoi?

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

his 2 compares to a decade of Fck ups thats why no one trust him till date. Even if he plays 2 good innings their wud be some 20 trash around it 

One reason is when he has overs in hands he does well but at 7 that cant work most days 

 

Yea Jaddu will be picked i have given up on it 

And yea Bhuvi-Bumrah-Chahal are locked and rightly so as they are our best bowlers 

Jaddu is another one that should play t20 but he is multi deimnesional in theory. He does field well. So there is that angle management may look at. 

Edited by Jay
Link to comment
9 hours ago, Jay said:

Because finger spinners in Australia get carted around. Wristies are potent. 

their is no finger spinner in world that has variety in bowling like Ashwin. The ones their are basically mystery spinners 

Ash eco is under 8 in Aus which doesnt fall in carted around 

 

 

Link to comment
2 hours ago, neel roy said:


Jadeja won us 2 t20s in SENA single handedly with his batting.. aus and england when india were 5 down for nothing.. so cant discount his batting.. bowling.. he is good for two overs when the opponent has just losta wicket..  so jadeja will be picked as 9 10 11 for us is Bhuvi Bumrah Chahal. 

 

Guy with a career strike rate of 124 shouldn't be batting at 7.  Playing for 13 years has hit a total of 10 sixes in 328 balls. Krunal has done more damage down the order with better hitting.

Link to comment
7 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

their is no finger spinner in world that has variety in bowling like Ashwin. The ones their are basically mystery spinners 

Ash eco is under 8 in Aus which doesnt fall in carted around 

 

 

We shall see. 

Link to comment
19 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

bigger grounds and bounce - spinners will be in play 

Its t20, anything at which batsman have to create pace their will be wkts

yes they'll wickets because batsmen will target them than pacers. But still pacers will be main bowlers.

Link to comment
16 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

 

Guy with a career strike rate of 124 shouldn't be batting at 7.  Playing for 13 years has hit a total of 10 sixes in 328 balls. Krunal has done more damage down the order with better hitting.

its 143 since 2017. Before that he was bowler batting at 8-9.

 

If we see career numbers, eco of 7.1 is pretty good.

Link to comment
10 hours ago, Lord said:

yes they'll wickets because batsmen will target them than pacers. But still pacers will be main bowlers.

batsman have always done that and ended up loosing wkts, how do u think chahal was successful at small stadium like chinnaswamy 

t20 is about attacking n attacking all. Spinners have been successful in BBL too 

Anyways any team will play 3 pacers so they are main , but no spinner will be too much 

Link to comment
4 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

batsman have always done that and ended up loosing wkts, how do u think chahal was successful at small stadium like chinnaswamy 

t20 is about attacking n attacking all. Spinners have been successful in BBL too 

Anyways any team will play 3 pacers so they are main , but no spinner will be too much 

I didn't mean no spinner. I meant ideally spinner should be someone who can bat,so we can our best 3 pacers

 

If we play Chahal/Bishnoi, we may have to sacrifice pace bowling quality for batting at 8.

 

If opposition has enough lefties, I would easily play Ashwin and play Bumrah,Bhuvi,Arshdeep.

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Lord said:

its 143 since 2017. Before that he was bowler batting at 8-9.

 

If we see career numbers, eco of 7.1 is pretty good.

 

He bowls mostly the safest overs. Doesn't bowl in power play. Doesn't bowl at death.  Even his 3 wicket hauls came against teams against Namebia, Scotland. Will he purely qualify as a bowler? No. As a finisher down the order? No.  Does he have a wood over specific type of batsmen? No.  He keeps sneaking into the side under the guise of all rounder. I don't like Krunal. But Krunal has done more damage to opposition as a T20 player than Jaddu.

Link to comment
21 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

 

He bowls mostly the safest overs. Doesn't bowl in power play. Doesn't bowl at death.  Even his 3 wicket hauls came against teams against Namebia, Scotland. Will he purely qualify as a bowler? No. As a finisher down the order? No.  Does he have a wood over specific type of batsmen? No.  He keeps sneaking into the side under the guise of all rounder. I don't like Krunal. But Krunal has done more damage to opposition as a T20 player than Jaddu.

 

He used to bowl in death overs till 2016. Obviously bowling has regressed as batting improved. Now Rohit is using him in powerplay too.

 

Krunal had his time but declined badly. See his numbers.They all are roughly equal now except maybe fielding.

Link to comment
9 hours ago, Lord said:

 

He used to bowl in death overs till 2016. Obviously bowling has regressed as batting improved. Now Rohit is using him in powerplay too.

 

Krunal had his time but declined badly. See his numbers.They all are roughly equal now except maybe fielding.

krunal was back in form this IPL and his pace n length is best for overseas, only issue his batting is worse then all but still will show more intent then jaddu 

Link to comment
2 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

krunal was back in form this IPL and his pace n length is best for overseas, only issue his batting is worse then all but still will show more intent then jaddu 

 

yeah wanted him to be tried in few games ahead of Axar.

 

Maybe blacklisted due to covid episode in SL.

 

Jaddu also had good IPL last year and has had better SR last few years except this one.

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...