eVisa - Visa on Arrival service

dial_100

I am really a big fan of this facility. I apply few days (2-4) before I visit India. They approve within 48 hours. I take a print out and show at the airport. There is a separate line for eVisa which is much shorter than the other immigration line.

Provide biometric details on arrival and you walk in. 

Back in the days, it would cost $60 but now it cost merely $25 for the entire 1 month Visa.

I got my US passport and then Indian Visa in literally 72 hours total. 

Thoughts?

2 minutes ago, dial_100 said:

I am really a big fan of this facility. I apply few days (2-4) before I visit India. They approve within 48 hours. I take a print out and show at the airport. There is a separate line for eVisa which is much shorter than the other immigration line.

Provide biometric details on arrival and you walk in. 

Back in the days, it would cost $60 but now it cost merely $25 for the entire 1 month Visa.

I got my US passport and then Indian Visa in literally 72 hours total. 

Thoughts?

Get OCI. Why waste money on evisa

6 minutes ago, dial_100 said:

OCI is so boring :phehe:. Go to immigration and you see the longest line for OCI. 

I did it via emai, had to wait for 3 months l. Oh you mean at arrival? Not much of a hassle, considering that there is no need to apply for Visa before travel. I also did it , so I can work there with no work visa to worry about. Believe me, don’t go for Visa, OCI is the way. 

9 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

I did it via emai, had to wait for 3 months l. Oh you mean at arrival? Not much of a hassle, considering that there is no need to apply for Visa before travel. I also did it , so I can work there with no work visa to worry about. Believe me, don’t go for Visa, OCI is the way. 

I am too lazy. 15+ years and I still havent applied for OCI.