Jump to content
bharathh

AAP Comedy Time

Recommended Posts

We have a lot of jokers in politics - but AAP seems to be giving tough competition to Rahul Gandhi. Latest comedic gold

 

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/manish-sisodia-is-todays-bhagat-singh-bjp-congress-demand-aap-apology-for-comparison/articleshow/94920676.cms

 

Sisodia compares himself to MK Gandhi and Bhagat Singh :congrats:after being caught in the Liquor scandal. I wonder if he knew that MKG was a teetotaller and the Bhagat Singh comparison is just out of left field.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, bharathh said:

 

Really? In spite of the above? In what way are they different? More corrupt? What do you believe happened above? 

At party level trust me BJP is equally/more corrupt. Asking people to switch parties for money is the ultimate corruption. You need to get your head out of sand if you think BJP is not corrupt.

 

At the top level I don't think Kejriwal is corrupt. He is a very honest person. But at the top I think Modi is a very honest person with his heart in the right place. May come as a surprise to you but I like/admire Modi. At the level below corruption starts. The difference is Kejriwal acknowledges it and makes a conscious effort to address it.

 

Problem in Punjab was Badals were extremely corrupt, and BJP supported them. They were the Indian version of oligarchs. Someone needs to take a look at their ill-gotten wealth.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Khota said:

At party level trust me BJP is equally/more corrupt. Asking people to switch parties for money is the ultimate corruption. You need to get your head out of sand if you think BJP is not corrupt.

 

At the top level I don't think Kejriwal is corrupt. He is a very honest person. But at the top I think Modi is a very honest person with his heart in the right place. May come as a surprise to you but I like/admire Modi. At the level below corruption starts. The difference is Kejriwal acknowledges it and makes a conscious effort to address it.

 

Problem in Punjab was Badals were extremely corrupt, and BJP supported them. They were the Indian version of oligarchs. Someone needs to take a look at their ill-gotten wealth.

If Kejriwal is so honest - why are seats being sold in Delhi and why is the jail minister not resigning from his job and treating Tihar like Laloo Prasad Yadav in Bihar? What's preventing AAP from suspending so many corruption tainted ministers and MLAs? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Operation Kamal has been done in states with close elections and when BJP feels betrayed by pre-poll alliances. BJP offering Sisodia  and AAP MLAs money to switch is pure comedy. They will have to switch what like 40 MLAs ! Nautanki hain sab.

 

Now this one, the guy who AAP claimed as a physiotherapist turned out to be a Rinky, a child rapist booked under POSCO

 


 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, bharathh said:

If Kejriwal is so honest - why are seats being sold in Delhi and why is the jail minister not resigning from his job and treating Tihar like Laloo Prasad Yadav in Bihar? What's preventing AAP from suspending so many corruption tainted ministers and MLAs? 

This is narrative that BJP is parroting as they are doing the same.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Khota said:

This is narrative that BJP is parroting as they are doing the same.

Forget BJP. Why is Jain getting maalish and all that special treatment in jail? Despite there being video evidence why is honest Kejriwal quiet? He is quiet about all the other MLAs who were caught in stings and other scans as well. Why? 

 

The guy beating up his MLA is from the AAP cadre. Why? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites



×
×
  • Create New...