Kamaal kar ditta yaar Karthik tune

Cricketics

man o man.. he got cursed so much by ppl here.. I TOO CURSED HIM, CAUZ HE DESERVED THAT BEFORE but yaa, when he deservez to be praised, he will be praised by us DIL WALAZ FANTASTIC KNOCK SHOWED GREAT MATURITY HERE, WE NEED 10 MORE RUNS TO WIN DELHI MIGHT NOT HAVE WON THE GAME TILL NOW, BUT U WON THE HEARTS TODAY MATE GREAT KNOCK

legendary dinesh kartik does it for delhi!!!!!!! :D when everyone was cursing dinesh kartik, i was the only 1 who stood for him. and he did it for delhi. and guys, 1 thing, the best wicket-keeper behind the stumps should always be the wicket-keeper. if he can save runs, he can score them as well :D

He is pathetic and will always be... todays match won't change .....he is like Kaif...will make you win 1 out of 100 matches but will never be a match winner... tell me when was last time he won the match for us... there are far far far far better players than him in india... Manoj Tiwary, Raina, Badrinath, Nayyar, Asnodkar... Kartik is not a matchwinner and hopefully Selectors wont select this boring weak player for India ever again... sala even current Parthiv Patel is a better keeper and Batsman than him

Guest Hiten.
You think anyone cares about him, buddy this is cricket..he won them the game; thats all it matters Although I think yomahesh had a bigger role
I am surprised that Yomi did not get the MoM

Karthik has probably been the BIGGEST disappointment of the tournament so far. He's the only established Indian star who has done almost nothing. He's made up for that. What an anti-climax! Karthik and Yo Mahesh performances' may lead to CSK's exit.

This is what happens when every tom, dick and harry starts to criticize these players when they aren't in good form. Most international cricketers are good enough to produce good knocks at crucial times. Just that the fans are never satisfied. I saw threads criticizing the likes of Karthik and Uthappa. Last night these two blokes were the ones that helped their team get to the total they finally did. "Foot and mouth" disease is very alive and kicking in IPL forums :-D

ravi critcising is different, i never criticized uthappa because i thought he was coming late down the order in our 50 over games and is batting good enough for that spot.. but this karthik has seriously been a big flop these days, hence no one wanted him to play for the team. and even sehwag though that this karthik isn't doing anything, hence he dropped him and had played ABD VILLERS AND ASKED HIM TO KEEEP SO THAT THEY CAN PLAY SOME OTHER EXTRA BATSMAN IN PLACE OF KARTHIK.. it's just that karthik got this knock at the right time.

ravi critcising is different, i never criticized uthappa because i thought he was coming late down the order in our 50 over games and is batting good enough for that spot.. but this karthik has seriously been a big flop these days, hence no one wanted him to play for the team. and even sehwag though that this karthik isn't doing anything, hence he dropped him and had played ABD VILLERS AND ASKED HIM TO KEEEP SO THAT THEY CAN PLAY SOME OTHER EXTRA BATSMAN IN PLACE OF KARTHIK.. it's just that karthik got this knock at the right time.
Batting at no.6 or no.7 in a Twenty20 tourney is not going to cultivate consistency in batting average and runs is it? Only because he is good enough he has played decent number of international games. Just that he didn't perhaps had the opportunity to play a long inning often. There were people here criticizing every other player just because they weren't consistent. In the list were included the likes of Rahul Dravid, Ishant Sharma, Dhoni and heap lot of terrific players. People should have known these guys are capable but just that in Twenty20 format there will not be too many consistent batsmen simply because they will have to take a lot of risk to be able to score at a good strike rate.