Projects lost to Gujarat

gattaca

@LordPrabhzy Jaishankar ji is biggest asset to Modijis cabinet with free hand to do any deal.  Nirmalaji is FM and Gadhkari ji takes care of infra. These three are most important portfolio and probably higher valued then HM Amit Shah or Sidelined Rajnaths  position. And someone was here commening about Gujjuism by Modiji in cabinet and beureucracy.

Modiji is planning to contest nxt  Loksabha election from Tamilnadu Ramanathpuram constituency. @Vilander

Edited by mishra

1 hour ago, mishra said:

Point was that state CMs matters. Stable politics without risk of autocracy (ie family rule) is preferred by FDIs, Industrialist and GoI. No one in right mind will risk another Singur because a inefficient Corrupt leader can repeat Singur for political gains

How is that relevant for khelo india budget ? That's purely govt spending.

There is clear bias towards gujrwt, no matter what you say that can not be wished away. 

1 hour ago, mishra said:

Which state isnt?

NE has insurgency and Chinese Risk.

Punjab has Khalistan

Bihar has Bahubali Yadavs

West Bengal has Communist and Mamata and Jai Bengali

Maharshrashtra has Thakare, Pawar, anti UP, anti Bihari, Anti Tamil, Anti Shetty

MP and UP have no coastline.

Andhra and Telangana-Both Family ruler no clue about any other part of India

Tamilnadu- Family rule Stalin + Some anti Northie stuff

Kerala- Communism

Karnataka- They bloody want their own flag like Kashmir.

Orissa- Family rule but not divisive like above.

UP, MP, Gujrat, Himnachal, Haryana,Rajsthan,Chhatisgarh,Orissa are only states which seem to be okie with limited divisive influence. Only two states of them have Ports. Ports in Bay of Bengal are less strategic compared to ones on Arabian side or Indian ocean ones. Hope this helps.

Gujrat also has anti Muslim riots godhra violence. So what ? How is this relevant For government budget. 

FDI is not the only point of contention. Competitiveness will play a role in attracting investments nut one cent claim guj is more competitive than mh ka etc that easily. There is element of central govt wrangling which is unfair to other states. 

Edited by Vilander

22 minutes ago, Vilander said:

Added some context.

If thats ALL you took from my explanation then you're just showing your IQ level.

I agree with the sports budget- More should be spent in Punjab/Haryana and North east where most of the talent is BUT should we not aspire to ensure ALL parts of India develop sportspersons? Maybe and this is just my speculation, as Gujarat produces the least number of sportspeople for Olympics ( not cricket) maybe more investment is needed to encourage youth into more sports and for that you also need to invest in sports infrastructure in the first place.

Although I am annoyed that ALL hockey investments are in Odisha only, there is nothing stopping the Punjab gov to take cue from Odisha to invest the infrastructure in their state for Hockey... but how will they have money when the promise freebies to win elections and then loot the state coffers. Theres nothing stopping each state taking a sport under their wing to develop it as Odisha has done for Hockey.. but they choose not to. 

3 hours ago, mishra said:

And then use road to reach Kolkata or Mumbai or Other coastal state for export purpose while occasionally production gets hijacked by Bahubali’s of Bihar. FYKI, Russian Space Program is HQed in Moscow. Our Rockets dont fall in Bay of Bengal or Arabian ocean as they used to do in 90s

But what if they fall? It is always safety first. A bureaucratic office is one thing, launch facility is another.

1 hour ago, LordPrabhzy said:

Look folks without getting into a slanging match, lets focus on the standard terms of investments ( Government or FDI). Any investment party wants things like political and social security in a place where they are investing alongside great infrastructure and access to the right talent.

As highlighted by @mishra other states compared to Gujarat have multiple issues when it comes to political stability and downright anti centre/anti India rhetoric and using that metric Gujarat ( at the moment) is the prime choice of development and investment due to political stability and access to the right infrastructure. I don't disagree that investments should be spread across India and lets not pretend other states in India have nothing at all.. UP is the most populous state and ruled by BJP, even bigger than Gujarat so by that logic more investments should go there than Gujarat so its not the case of BJP bias. Looking at the state which some States are. eg Punjab since the election of AAP and resurgence of Khalistani support, despite me being punjabi id rather investments go to Gujarat.

And there is also a wider social issue that if a large chunk of the population is staunchly against the party in the centre and have consistently voted for regional parties who are ideologically different, then yes their priority is to the electorate that they made their mandate to and voted them in. IMO BJP is developing Gujarat to show it as a model state which is the result of stable rule by BJP over many years- and if other states still don't want to give them their vote then yes they should reap the consequences of voting in anti india regional parties who loot the coffers than investing in the state 'properly'. Simply, you've made your bed now lie in it.

Credit for stability to Gujrat should go to Gujratis only. They are smart businessmen and have created an environment for growth. This has nothing to do with BJP. Gujaratis have always done well whether it is BJP or Congress. 

1 hour ago, mishra said:

Which state isnt?

NE has insurgency and Chinese Risk.

Punjab has Khalistan

Bihar has Bahubali Yadavs

West Bengal has Communist and Mamata and Jai Bengali

Maharshrashtra has Thakare, Pawar, anti UP, anti Bihari, Anti Tamil, Anti Shetty

MP and UP have no coastline.

Andhra and Telangana-Both Family ruler no clue about any other part of India

Tamilnadu- Family rule Stalin + Some anti Northie stuff

Kerala- Communism

Karnataka- They bloody want their own flag like Kashmir.

Orissa- Family rule but not divisive like above.

UP, MP, Gujrat, Himnachal, Haryana,Rajsthan,Chhatisgarh,Orissa are only states which seem to be okie with limited divisive influence. Only two states of them have Ports. Ports in Bay of Bengal are less strategic compared to ones on Arabian side or Indian ocean ones. Hope this helps.

Of course, there are problems in the states, but it is the job of the government to have equitable distribution of funds.

Once Modi became the PM, he is not the PM of BJP, he is the PM of entire country whether they voted for him or not.

5 minutes ago, Khota said:

Credit for stability to Gujrat should go to Gujratis only. They are smart businessmen and have created an environment for growth. This has nothing to do with BJP. Gujaratis have always done well whether it is BJP or Congress. 

and an environment of Pro India.. which empowers BJP to help people who are ideologically aligned to their vision of a future developed India .. and not the anti India traitors filled in state parties. The centre works within their remit of investment as per the state budget every year which is provided. Its up to these state parties how well they use it for their people or loot the coffers. Its not the fault or responsibility of the Centre to fulfil whims and fancies of state govs who dont walk the walk when it comes to providing funding as what was promised

5 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

and an environment of Pro India.. which empowers BJP to help people who are ideologically aligned to their vision of a future developed India .. and not the anti India traitors filled in state parties. The centre works within their remit of investment as per the state budget every year which is provided. Its up to these state parties how well they use it for their people or loot the coffers. Its not the fault or responsibility of the Centre to fulfil whims and fancies of state govs who dont walk the walk when it comes to providing funding as what was promised

So, every other Indian is a traitor? That is the environment which people like you have created.

So, if don't vote for BJP you are anti-national. A very sick statement.

Just now, Khota said:

So, every other Indian is a traitor? That is the environment which people like you have created.

So, if don't vote for BJP you are anti-national. A very sick statement.

I didnt say the people did i or cant you read? Its common knowledge that regional state 'parties' are effectively anti national based on their stand and views which for any sane Indian can come come across as anti India; AAP, Congress, NCP. TMC, Commies in Kerala, TN parties. So if people vote for these parties knowing what they stand for and based on freebies then yeah if these state govs dont have enough money after looting the state budget then the people suffer- a consequence of their democratic choice

1 hour ago, Vilander said:

Gujrat also has anti Muslim riots godhra violence. So what ? How is this relevant For government budget. 

FDI is not the only point of contention. Competitiveness will play a role in attracting investments nut one cent claim guj is more competitive than mh ka etc that easily. There is element of central govt wrangling which is unfair to other states. 

See, Riots are there in every state till Hindu community becomes minority and then riots are replaced by systematic killing/conversion of Hindus. So dont be Holier then though.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1937_Madras_Presidency_Legislative_Assembly_election

Now back to point. Gujrat was allways competetive. Problem was its land was contested by Pakistan and was risky place for Port and export related investment. Refer 1965 war operation Dwaraka. Now India is secure and Gujrat is bound to compete with Maharashtra in terms of GDP per capita and most likely superseed Maharshtra

Edited by mishra

36 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

I didnt say the people did i or cant you read? Its common knowledge that regional state 'parties' are effectively anti national based on their stand and views which for any sane Indian can come come across as anti India; AAP, Congress, NCP. TMC, Commies in Kerala, TN parties. So if people vote for these parties knowing what they stand for and based on freebies then yeah if these state govs dont have enough money after looting the state budget then the people suffer- a consequence of their democratic choice

Once again you are stating everyone who does not vote for BJP is anti national.

Most of the regional parties are pro region and pro Inidia.

Now you are also stating that these people in other regions are getting freebies too. You have a very distorted view of everyone else.

4 minutes ago, Khota said:

Now you are also stating that these people in other regions are getting freebies too. You have a very distorted view of everyone else.

which of the parties in my list are pro India? Are you going to add AIMIM to that list too? :hysterical:

This should be interesting as most of their existence is based on spiting BJP rather than focusing on developing their state and they will go to any lengths to do this. As i said having a democratic right comes with consequences.. as a voter of these anti national parties you cannot have your cake and eat it too. You cant abuse the party in centre and the people they are mandated by and also at the same time enjoy unlimited financial investment for development ( which could have happened if their regional parties didnt loot the money and use it for freebies)

15 minutes ago, Khota said:

But you can not deny that they stoke anti National (pro region) currents for political gains and are parties led by a family. Its like monarchy where regional party heads are nothing but monarchs. A monarch of one state can not win in another state because he/she feeds on  promoting regionalism aka separatism. Thats why Congress declined and lions of their turfs have no following in another state

Edited by mishra

3 hours ago, LordPrabhzy said:

If thats ALL you took from my explanation then you're just showing your IQ level.

I agree with the sports budget- More should be spent in Punjab/Haryana and North east where most of the talent is BUT should we not aspire to ensure ALL parts of India develop sportspersons? Maybe and this is just my speculation, as Gujarat produces the least number of sportspeople for Olympics ( not cricket) maybe more investment is needed to encourage youth into more sports and for that you also need to invest in sports infrastructure in the first place.

Although I am annoyed that ALL hockey investments are in Odisha only, there is nothing stopping the Punjab gov to take cue from Odisha to invest the infrastructure in their state for Hockey... but how will they have money when the promise freebies to win elections and then loot the state coffers. Theres nothing stopping each state taking a sport under their wing to develop it as Odisha has done for Hockey.. but they choose not to. 

Don't talk disrespectfully, i am being reapectful so keep yourself in line. 620 vs 30 that's unfair budget allocation only possible reason for that is hardcore bias. 

2 hours ago, mishra said:

See, Riots are there in every state till Hindu community becomes minority and then riots are replaced by systematic killing/conversion of Hindus. So dont be Holier then though.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1937_Madras_Presidency_Legislative_Assembly_election

Now back to point. Gujrat was allways competetive. Problem was its land was contested by Pakistan and was risky place for Port and export related investment. Refer 1965 war operation Dwaraka. Now India is secure and Gujrat is bound to compete with Maharashtra in terms of GDP per capita and most likely superseed Maharshtra

I mentioned that since you mentioned anti bihari anti tamil riots in mah. Look your posts are very subjective mine are factual. So far in your responses you have provided no statistical explanation behind the budget allocations for gujrat. That shows the reality. 

3 hours ago, LordPrabhzy said:

which of the parties in my list are pro India? Are you going to add AIMIM to that list too? :hysterical:

This should be interesting as most of their existence is based on spiting BJP rather than focusing on developing their state and they will go to any lengths to do this. As i said having a democratic right comes with consequences.. as a voter of these anti national parties you cannot have your cake and eat it too. You cant abuse the party in centre and the people they are mandated by and also at the same time enjoy unlimited financial investment for development ( which could have happened if their regional parties didnt loot the money and use it for freebies)

How are regional parties anti India ? AIMM wins only 4-5 seats. Even owasi defends india against Pakistan multiple interviews on YouTube if you care to look.  How is TRS, Biju Janata dal, AAP etc anti india ? 

1 hour ago, Vilander said:

I mentioned that since you mentioned anti bihari anti tamil riots in mah. Look your posts are very subjective mine are factual. So far in your responses you have provided no statistical explanation behind the budget allocations for gujrat. That shows the reality. 

Anti Bihari anti Tamil in Maharashtra is regional stuff and is not same as communal riots.

data you provided is presumed correct by me but context and reasoning is what we differ upon. For example GDP per capita of Gujrat(3rd) should be same or more than Maharashtra (1st) but I am not blindly concluding on that data, that Maharashtra has had unfair lions share of National budget which is what one can easily deduce if it wants to do simple logic. One can also argue that previous central gvmnt has been unfair to other state’s citizens vis a vis Maharashtrian and just some rebalancing is happening as Gujrat is equally well placed geographically. 

But bottomline is , Gujrat is probably easier to develop now as its strategically placed and politically stable. GoI will pick nxt state once it find investment vs reward ratio is better in some other state( just like Andaman and Nicobar)

Edited by mishra