Hindenburg group accuses Adani group of fraud

gattaca

3 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

Again a proof this guy is really not into reading. It's almost discipline of monk to stay ignorant. He knows how to type Adani and use Google. Little bit. 

IHC have sold the stake to rebalance the portfolio and sold to another buyer. 

I am sure they are stupid and sell their holdings in a growth-oriented company. You are such a genius. Can you also advise me what stock to buy next?

1 hour ago, Khota said:

I am sure they are stupid and sell their holdings in a growth-oriented company. You are such a genius. Can you also advise me what stock to buy next?

If you are not fit for the stock market why play with fire ? 

Global Funds buy and sell for various reasons other than returns - tax benefit, liquidity needs, diversification etc etc..

https://www.reuters.com/markets/deals/gqg-partners-buys-81-stake-adani-power-11-bln-source-2023-08-16/

GQG Partners which is much bigger than IHC and manages over almost 90 billion dollars, bought 8.1 % stake in Adani Power just last month for 1.1 billion dollars. 

You think they are stupid ?  The only person coming out as stupid in all of this is you with your Adani obsession.  

Looks like you invested in Adani at a high before Hindenburg and faced heavy losses and lost most of your savings. You should have stayed invested for long term.

Good companies almost always reward shareholders in a long term horizon.

7 minutes ago, rangeelaraja said:

If you are not fit for the stock market why play with fire ? 

Global Funds buy and sell for various reasons other than returns - tax benefit, liquidity needs, diversification etc etc..

https://www.reuters.com/markets/deals/gqg-partners-buys-81-stake-adani-power-11-bln-source-2023-08-16/

GQG Partners which is much bigger than IHC and manages over almost 90 billion dollars, bought 8.1 % stake in Adani Power just last month for 1.1 billion dollars. 

You think they are stupid ?  The only person coming out as stupid in all of this is you with your Adani obsession.  

Looks like you invested in Adani at a high before Hindenburg and faced heavy losses and lost most of your savings. You should have stayed invested for long term.

Good companies almost always reward shareholders in a long term horizon.

Stupid are the people who got looted. 

I do agree stock market unregulated is not for me.

4 hours ago, Khota said:

Is Congress or other party also beholden to Gora Masters or whatever you call them.

Ofcourse. The leader is half gora. The most powerful person is a full on gora. The leader goes to gora nations multiple times per year to get his marching orders from his master. 

4 hours ago, Khota said:

Also who makes the appointment for SEBI's.

What does conflict of interest means.

There is no conflict of interest with SEBI and Adani. Thats like saying there is conflict of interest between Apple and SEC and any financial irregularities in their case should also be investigated via an extra-governmental agency. Yet you dont and you clear-cut said what Apple does is not illegal due to US agencies like SEC not saying anything illegal about Apple share manipulations. So why not same standard of consistency for your own country's institutions ?

4 hours ago, Khota said:

Do you know what balancing your portfolio means ? 

And if there was any concern to Adani practices as a reason for the Dubai securities selling off their stake, it would be reflected in the stock prices. Yet, stock prices for Adani have held for the day and for the week in question.

As the saying goes - the market speaks louder than any bullshit propaganda and the market has spoken - Adani has effectively recovered its valuation to pre-covid days. 

5 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

Ofcourse. The leader is half gora. The most powerful person is a full on gora. The leader goes to gora nations multiple times per year to get his marching orders from his master. 

There is no conflict of interest with SEBI and Adani. Thats like saying there is conflict of interest between Apple and SEC and any financial irregularities in their case should also be investigated via an extra-governmental agency. Yet you dont and you clear-cut said what Apple does is not illegal due to US agencies like SEC not saying anything illegal about Apple share manipulations. So why not same standard of consistency for your own country's institutions ?

AAP and all other parties also have Gora chiefs. I learn something from you all the time.

Start a new Apple discussion and I will address those.

If you can have 30 inquiries against AAP chief then yes institutions are being compromised.

5 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

Do you know what balancing your portfolio means ? 

And if there was any concern to Adani practices as a reason for the Dubai securities selling off their stake, it would be reflected in the stock prices. Yet, stock prices for Adani have held for the day and for the week in question.

As the saying goes - the market speaks louder than any bullshit propaganda and the market has spoken - Adani has effectively recovered its valuation to pre-covid days. 

But the market did correct itself to the tunes of bn of dollars too.

5 hours ago, Khota said:

AAP and all other parties also have Gora chiefs. I learn something from you all the time.

You asked for congress, now you are talking of AAP why ? AAP has huge funding from foreign khalistani types. 

5 hours ago, Khota said:

Start a new Apple discussion and I will address those.

If you can have 30 inquiries against AAP chief then yes institutions are being compromised.

Except you LITERALLY did say that apple share maniuplations are legal because US agency responsible for monitoring share ghapla hasnt flagged apple. Same goes with Indian govt agency. Which is SEBI in this case. You have yet to explain your double standards. 

AAP chief is supposed to be beyond enquiries ? why is that ? so that corrupt ones like you can continue the corruptions ? Explain why a politician is beyond enquiries. 

5 hours ago, Khota said:

But the market did correct itself to the tunes of bn of dollars too.

Adani stocks were overvalued in the covid period, where it gained significant value - because of slowdown in production, MFs parked their funds in pharmaceutical & infrastructure companies. 
Hindenberg's short didn't work, since the Adani stocks pretty much corrected itself to what it was around the same time last year. Ie, market has spoken - they do not believe in the type of BS propagated by you or foreign hostile entities like Hindenberg. 

7 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

You asked for congress, now you are talking of AAP why ? AAP has huge funding from foreign khalistani types. 

Except you LITERALLY did say that apple share maniuplations are legal because US agency responsible for monitoring share ghapla hasnt flagged apple. Same goes with Indian govt agency. Which is SEBI in this case. You have yet to explain your double standards. 

AAP chief is supposed to be beyond enquiries ? why is that ? so that corrupt ones like you can continue the corruptions ? Explain why a politician is beyond enquiries. 

So why are you scared of a lawsuit? or an independent inquiry. Coward.

5 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Adani stocks were overvalued in the covid period, where it gained significant value - because of slowdown in production, MFs parked their funds in pharmaceutical & infrastructure companies. 
Hindenberg's short didn't work, since the Adani stocks pretty much corrected itself to what it was around the same time last year. Ie, market has spoken - they do not believe in the type of BS propagated by you or foreign hostile entities like Hindenberg. 

I am sure nothing do with people from Mauritius doing illegal stuff. All honest. 

6 minutes ago, Khota said:

So why are you scared of a lawsuit? or an independent inquiry. Coward.

There is NO NEED for independent enquiry, as it is an affront to the integrity of Indian institutions. Just like you said there is no need for enquiry into Apple and are willing to take the word of SEI on Apple, i am happy to be consistent and do the same with SEBI. unlike you, i am not anti-Indian to deny credibility of Indian institutions and give credibility to gora institutions.

5 minutes ago, Khota said:

I am sure nothing do with people from Mauritius doing illegal stuff. All honest. 

As i said, the market has spoken. According to the markets, Adani stocks have the same value as it did a year ago. Also according to the market, the rebalancing of portfolio of IHC lead to an increase in share price, meaning, the demand is there. Duh. 

17 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

There is NO NEED for independent enquiry, as it is an affront to the integrity of Indian institutions. Just like you said there is no need for enquiry into Apple and are willing to take the word of SEI on Apple, i am happy to be consistent and do the same with SEBI. unlike you, i am not anti-Indian to deny credibility of Indian institutions and give credibility to gora institutions.

As i said, the market has spoken. According to the markets, Adani stocks have the same value as it did a year ago. Also according to the market, the rebalancing of portfolio of IHC lead to an increase in share price, meaning, the demand is there. Duh. 

I never said Apple does not need enquiry. I just said start a new thread. Let the Interpol investigate Apple and I don't care.

Besides market I want the law to speak too.

2 minutes ago, Khota said:

I never said Apple does not need enquiry. I just said start a new thread. Let the Interpol investigate Apple and I don't care.

Besides market I want the law to speak too.

No, you have LITERALLY said that Apple stock manipulation is not an issue, since it has not been flagged by the US agencies, in this very thread. 

The law has already spoken - which is why SEBI is doing the job its designed to do and Indian institutions arent being bypassed because some gora said so. 

On 9/29/2023 at 12:47 PM, Muloghonto said:

No, you have LITERALLY said that Apple stock manipulation is not an issue, since it has not been flagged by the US agencies, in this very thread. 

The law has already spoken - which is why SEBI is doing the job its designed to do and Indian institutions arent being bypassed because some gora said so. 

You want to do Apple start a new thread. 

Why don't you BJP and Adani agree to Joint Parliamentary Probe? Something to hide.

14 hours ago, Khota said:

Why don't you BJP and Adani agree to Joint Parliamentary Probe? Something to hide.

Why should there be a parliamentary probe when the govt agency tasked with this very specific task hasn't presented its report ?

I wont start a new thread, because it exposes YOUR hypocrisy - you are okay with gora govt agencies investigating gora companies, but indian govt agencies are not adequate for indian companies. Why ?

14 hours ago, Khota said:

How will having a JPC help you when it will have majority representation from the NDA in the parliament?

If, as you claim, there is really a link between Adani and the BJP government, would a JPC with the NDA in majority in both houses have anything incriminating to conclude against Adani?

The SEBI is far better placed to carry out an unbiased independent probe than a gathering of politicians with a vested interest.

In this matter, the JPC is just a way to keep things on the boil and give it some more ‘screen time’ in the media.

Edited by Mariyam

1 minute ago, Mariyam said:

How will having a JPC help you when it will have majority representation from the NDA?

If, as you claim, there is really a link between Adani and the BJP government, would a JPC with the NDA in majority in both houses have anything incriminating to conclude against Adani?

The SEBI is far better placed to carry out an unbiased independent probe than a gathering of politicians with a vested interest.

In this matter, the JPC is just a way to keep things on the boil and give it some more ‘screen time’ in the media.

This idiot doesn't understand that undermining Indian institutions is never a good idea for India. 

2 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

Why should there be a parliamentary probe when the govt agency tasked with this very specific task hasn't presented its report ?

I wont start a new thread, because it exposes YOUR hypocrisy - you are okay with gora govt agencies investigating gora companies, but indian govt agencies are not adequate for indian companies. Why ?

There are no goras in this. What is your excuse now. Why are you so scared. Why?

2 hours ago, Mariyam said:

How will having a JPC help you when it will have majority representation from the NDA in the parliament?

Who appoints head of SEBI?

I don't think BJP did anything wrong here. But Adanis have plenty to answer for.