4 years since Balakot

sandeep

Its coming up on the 4 year anniversary of the Balakot bombing raid that IAF carried out.  And the most noticeable thing is the absolute absence of any major terrorist attack on Indian soil since then.

These goddam jernail zamindaars absolutely shat their pajamas when they realized that Indian leadership was prepared to escalate even further beyond bombing the "land of shaheed", wet their pants and quickly returned our pilot before things could deteriorate further.  

ISI knows that the days of unleashing jihadis against India without consequences are over.  Even in these desperate days of looming financial default, they are unlikely to provoke India.  I am actually low-key concerned that their might be another 'spectacular' attack somewhere in the west, carried out by Pakistani stooges masquerading as Afghans or Afghani ISIS.  This is the only way that the bankrupt Pakistani state gains any kind of relevance that allows them to meaningfully beg for financial assistance.  I honestly do not see any other way out of their economic slow death that's unraveling before our eyes.  Nobody wants to save them, the Arabs have made it very clear that the checks aren't coming, and the CCP has its own demons to battle.  

These days, police stations in major Pakistani cities are vulnerable target practice for Jihadis - wonder why the fundoos aren't attacking military bases and "cantonments" yet.  Makes me think whether these are false flag attacks unleashed by the PakMil mafia - the police aren't "their people", and the death of uniformed security forces even police, may be a gambit to somehow gain public sympathy at a time when the entire country is cursing the Pakistani military and its robber baron jernails....

I must admit that if there is one skill in which Pakistan excels India comfortably, it is psychological warfare. I guess they learnt this art from the Americans during the radicalizationn of jihadis to fight soviet union.

More than the actual event and the dog fight that followed, the tweets from Pakistan/pro Pakistan sides were quite crafty. To the extent that nobody believed IAF when they shared the technical evidence of shooting down an F16.

In fact, we were lucky that an AMRAM missile scrap fell in Indian Kashmir, otherwise it would have been an officially accepted fact that F16s were not used in dog fight.

9 minutes ago, MechEng said:

I must admit that if there is one skill in which Pakistan excels India comfortably, it is psychological warfare. I guess they learnt this art from the Americans during the radicalizationn of jihadis to fight soviet union.

More than the actual event and the dog fight that followed, the tweets from Pakistan/pro Pakistan sides were quite crafty. To the extent that nobody believed IAF when they shared the technical evidence of shooting down an F16.

In fact, we were lucky that an AMRAM missile scrap fell in Indian Kashmir, otherwise it would have been an officially accepted fact that F16s were not used in dog fight.

its because the pakmil invested so much in "narrative" building after Kargil.  I remember reading a US DoD whitepaper on Kargil and it was clearly stated that Pakistani Military genuinely thought that they "didn't really lose" to India in Kargil - but India won the "narrative" war.  On top of that, they have been conducting "narrative" experiments for 2 decades now on their own slave awaam.  that's why they are better are at it....

1 hour ago, sandeep said:

its because the pakmil invested so much in "narrative" building after Kargil.  I remember reading a US DoD whitepaper on Kargil and it was clearly stated that Pakistani Military genuinely thought that they "didn't really lose" to India in Kargil - but India won the "narrative" war.  On top of that, they have been conducting "narrative" experiments for 2 decades now on their own slave awaam.  that's why they are better are at it....

I think the art of narrative building has been honed by Pak deep state since its inception. Not to forget that Pakistan had strong political relations with US and UK from 1947 till 9/11, they may have picked up propaganda skills there.

11 hours ago, MechEng said:

Oh yeah remember this day clearly...  Paxtani ISPR had a field day.

Narrative building was just other worldy. 

Pakistan was indeed impressive in its Psychological & 5th Gen warfare. 

It showed glaring holes within our own Psy ops capability. 

Western outlets had declared That Indian jets were taken down & pilot were caught.  

BBC Al Jazeera had a field day. 

Indians realized this game very late. 

We did better in this regard when Galwan clash happened.  China was shown clear aggressor & we gained sympathy.  Ofc Covid played its part as world was piss** at Chinese. 

I was somehow convinced war would start.  Surreal day.  So much activity with planes flying. 

Was in Pathankot incidentally.  Can't forget the anticipation within the people. 

Everyone was baying for blood of the Paxtanis.  There was genuine anger throughout the nation.  Galwan didn't come closer guess people were not emotionally that invested.  It was more Ban China products. 

Was too young or nursery kid during Kargil so this was one of a kind experience for me. 

Edited by Lone Wolf

14 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

Oh yeah remember this day clearly...  Paxtani ISPR had a field day.

Narrative building was just other worldy. 

Pakistan was indeed impressive in its Psychological & 5th Gen warfare. 

It showed glaring holes within our own Psy ops capability. 

Western outlets had declared That Indian jets were taken down & pilot were caught.  

BBC Al Jazeera had a field day. 

Indians realized this game very late. 

We did better in this regard when Galwan clash happened.  China was shown clear aggressor & we gained sympathy.  Ofc Covid played its part as world was piss** at Chinese. 

But let's see how strong is their Psy ops if they plan rely on IMF/China/Saudi/Qatar donations always and avoid being self reliant :cantstop:

Thanks for OP.

Jinnah was asked how would Pak survive as a country. He was foresighted leader. He responded, West will fund Pakistan as long as Russia has expansionist policy. He was right on money. Russia entered Afghanistan. But he didnt foresee that 90% of his country men will turn extremists in less than 70 years.  I hope I2U2 should do regular Balakots till the 90% of extremist go and redo their constitution.