India vs Australia - Semi Final - Women's world T20, Capetown

vvvslaxman

Just now, putrevus said:

I thought Smirthi was very good but Aussies are far better than her.Aussies have 3 or 4 player better than her.

In recent times Australia lost one match to any team. In their last 25 games or so. That one was due to Smriti in superover. Smriti cannot do  it all by herself.  India needs 3 or 4 more smritis

5 minutes ago, putrevus said:

It is not like this Indian team did not get chances to get over the hump, they have been in many knockouts just like men's team but could not handle the pressure .

They have been a joke. Pak smashed 150 against them and they narrowly won against SA. Eng, Aus are out of their league. They don't care now with WIPL and the crores they have minted already. They haven't progressed one bit in Internationals. 

Just now, vvvslaxman said:

In recent times Australia lost one match to any team. In their last 25 games or so. That one was due to Smriti in superover. Smriti cannot do  it all by herself.  India needs 3 or 4 more smritis

She is too inconsistent also plays too many dot ball for my liking and Kaur has become too slow with more dot balls. They have to do better job in rotating the strike.They are putting too much pressure on their finisher Ghosh who to me is very good.

Just now, rollingstoned said:

They just have that extra gear when batting that others don't. For us to beat them now too many things have to go in our favor. 

They have the ability to access every part of the ground with their movement of feet. Probably their men's team should learn from it lol

1 minute ago, nitinbwj said:

They have been a joke. Pak smashed 150 against them and they narrowly won against SA. Eng, Aus are out of their league. They don't care now with WIPL and the crores they have minted already. They haven't progressed one bit in Internationals. 

I don't see any improvement, just like Pandya and Rahul, the have never progressed  to become core players. We are still talking about potential only even after so many years.