Indian cricket players - Broken Arrows? Crock watch!

Zaheer may miss Champions Trophy

Sources? I don't believe it. Last we heard he was rested to recover from an injury to his shoulder and Dhoni mentioned that both Sehwag and Zaheer had gone through MRIs in the T20 WC. So if there was any reason for surgery it would have been done at that time and not waited months. Until I hear something official I'm calling BS on this.
India's pace spearhead Zaheer Khan is likely to miss the tri-series in Sri Lanka and the Champions Trophy in South Africa. More...

This is frustrating. I somehow hope he is there for our home test series against Sri Lanka. I am not exactly sure where and when we will be playing our matches against them, but if its in the winter season and the matches are in North India, we will dearly miss his reverse swinging skills.

India's pace spearhead Zaheer Khan is likely to miss the tri-series in Sri Lanka and the Champions Trophy in South Africa. More...
Thanks, but that's the same story quoting the same so called sources. Until I hear official word I'm still skeptical. Also, I would be very interested in finding out exactly when the surgery took place (if it took place at all). Since Zaheer injured the shoulder way back in the IPL, it would be absolutely stupid beyond words to wait this late and do the surgery when, if it had been done originally (after IPL) it would have obviously meant he would have been only two/three months away from recovery by now rather than the full 6-8 months.
Thanks, but that's the same story quoting the same so called sources. Until I hear official word I'm still skeptical. Also, I would be very interested in finding out exactly when the surgery took place (if it took place at all). Since Zaheer injured the shoulder way back in the IPL, it would be absolutely stupid beyond words to wait this late and do the surgery when, if it had been done originally (after IPL) it would have obviously meant he would have been only two/three months away from recovery by now rather than the full 6-8 months.
Just watched an interview where Yuvi was saying that the team will miss Zaheer. So, I guess it is final now!