Elections 23-24 NDA vs I.N.D.I.A (updated)

coffee_rules

23 minutes ago, cowboysfan said:

46% in Bihar is telling me the poor who voted for NDA in 2019 have stayed away.

BJP win all its 17 seats in Bihar. Problem is with Nitish who is fighting on 16 and has become fairly unpopular. 

4 minutes ago, cowboysfan said:

Gadkhari was hoping for 75% turnout,he may be toast too.

Lol what an alarmist you are.You seem to know nothing about poilitics.He will win by 3 lakh votes.Nagpur is RSS central.

2 minutes ago, mishra said:

In phase 1 last time, voting was 69.43%. THis time it wont reach that. BJPs confidence must be shattered

Are you serious? Low voter percent usually favors the incumbent.

1 minute ago, rish said:

Are you serious? Low voter percent usually favors the incumbent.

you are dead wrong.this is not the USA.low voter turnout is terrible news for BJP if they are in power or the opposition.I am telling you right now if this keeps up in the remaining phases NDA will struggle to get to half way mark.

5 minutes ago, cowboysfan said:

you are dead wrong.this is not the USA.low voter turnout is terrible news for BJP if they are in power or the opposition.I am telling you right now if this keeps up in the remaining phases NDA will struggle to get to half way mark.

I found that 2019 the opposition was really aggressive and thats why the voter turnout could have been high.This time they seem deflated and resigned. Anythibg around 60 percent is good for BJP

5 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

Must be the first election you are following from India. But full marks for enthusiasm.

I am only giving you facts.for example Jaipur rural has a staggering 16% deficit from 2019.you cannot convince anybody BJP will win that seat. 

1 minute ago, rish said:

I found that 2019 the opposition was really aggressive and thats why the voter turnout could have been high.This time they seem deflated and resigned. Anythibg around 60 percent is good for BJP

you are saying the INDI alliance voters are deflated,we cant rule that out but most likely scenario is that BJP voters have stayed home.

2 minutes ago, cowboysfan said:

I am only giving you facts.for example Jaipur rural has a staggering 16% deficit from 2019.you cannot convince anybody BJP will win that seat. 

Modi is no Vajpayee. 

BJP under Modi will lose in North only if they become unpopular. Not because their voters didn't showup to vote.

Their election machinery in North is far better at dragging their voters to the booth than the opposition. They have Panna Pramukhs to look after each page of the voter list. 

Last time the opposition workers were highly upbeat about their chances. This time they have almost surrendered on the ground.

Those 'missing' voters are more likely to be of the opposition than of the BJP.

31 minutes ago, cowboysfan said:

Final report 63.xx %. BJP leaders must be shitting in their pants

13 minutes ago, AuxiliA said:

Modi is no Vajpayee. 

BJP under Modi will lose in North only if they become unpopular. Not because their voters didn't showup to vote.

Their election machinery in North is far better at dragging their voters to the booth than the opposition. They have Panna Pramukhs to look after each page of the voter list. 

Last time the opposition workers were highly upbeat about their chances. This time they have almost surrendered on the ground.

Those 'missing' voters are more likely to be of the opposition than of the BJP.

Exactly. the operating model of BJP is far stronger.It is highly likely that the muslim population and kangressis no point in showing up and surmounting the 15 to 20 percent vote share deficit.

2 minutes ago, mishra said:

Final report 63.xx %. BJP leaders must be shitting in their pants

Bhaiya..kahe ko tension lete ho.63 percent is good enough.Error margins are low because of vote share deficit

20 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Reports indicating Saharanpur has fallen to India alliance....  Not a surprise this seat was a safe bet. 

Ghazipur and Azamgarh are also potential battlegrounds...  Could go either way. 

Possible if bsp votes have transferred to Congress but i doubt that.

46 minutes ago, cowboysfan said:

Jaipur rural got 65 percent vote share for bjp.Do you think bjp can lose there?

9 minutes ago, cowboysfan said:

definitely if the 15% who didnt vote are BJP supporters.

Well lets see then lol..BJP will maintain its vote share according to me