Elections 23-24 NDA vs I.N.D.I.A (updated)

coffee_rules

I can tolerate anyone but this Nitish Kumar. Guy is a proper chameleon and a real snake.

Aligned with Lalu Yadav for Bihar election 2015 and then ditched him to become CM bcoz Lalu's party has won most number of seats. He aligned with BJP to remain CM under coalition govt.

Then in 2020 Bihar elections, he aligned with BJP and once again hold onto CM's post even though both Tejashwi Yadav and BJP had won more seats than his party.

Now he ditched BJP again bcoz he wants to be the PM of India.

My head hurts thinking how can anyone support such people. A proper villager this guy is and deserve a slap, not vote.

Edited by Austin 3:!6

4 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

I can tolerate anyone but this Nitish Kumar. Guy is a proper chameleon and a real snake.

Aligned with Lalu Yadav for Bihar election 2015 and then ditched him to become CM bcoz Lalu's party has won most number of seats. He aligned with BJP to remain CM under coalition govt.

Then in 2020 Bihar elections, he aligned with BJP and once again hold onto CM's post even though both Tejashwi Yadav and BJP had won more seats than his party.

Now he ditched BJP again bcoz he wants to be the PM of India.

My head hurts thinking how can anyone support such people. A proper villager this guy is and deserve a slap, not vote.

Take umbrage to being compared to a villager. They have ideals, this fellow is a dalla/pimp. 

Worse than NiKu is UdTha. He had such a strong father who didn’t compromise on his ideology. This fellow is a spineless leech of a human being. I hope he loses his face in MH, got played by Pawar in a political suicide, is now simping for Congress of all parties!

Edited by coffee_rules

On 6/27/2023 at 11:44 PM, ravishingravi said:

Plank for 2024 by BJP will be corruption. 

It should be economy, manufacturing and jobs. South people in white collar jobs. North has lot of businesses. Bihar, UP and jharkhand good amount of population who can step in to manufacturing sector. Govt shouldn’t touch education and health except for checks and balances.

Edited by gattaca

10 hours ago, gattaca said:

It should be economy, manufacturing and jobs. South people in white collar jobs. North has lot of businesses. Bihar, UP and jharkhand good amount of population who can step in to manufacturing sector. Govt shouldn’t touch education and health except for checks and balances.

healthcare needs to be more affordable to common man. And private ones should be heavily regulated.

11 hours ago, gattaca said:

Depends on winnability. Politics is not a idealistic pursuit. 

6 hours ago, Lord said:

healthcare needs to be more affordable to common man. And private ones should be heavily regulated.

Healthcare is affordable if people go to govt hospitals but the trust is not there. Private ones should have checks and balances for not overcharging that is what I meant by checks and balances. The first thing they should do is separate care givers and billing.