• BJP+ 300-320
    • BJP+ 272-300
    • Hung Parliament- Operation Lotus
    • Hung Parliament- INDIA operation
    • INDIA 272+
    • Aayega to Modi hi - idc about numbers
    • Poltics gayi bhad mein NRIs murdabad

45 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

I'm only doing so in this forum. I don't criticize US politics or Pakistan in an sports forum run in those countries.

Now you are making rules on your own. Nowhere in the forum policies, it is stated that humans outside India have no right to take part in discussions. You are limiting humanity within geographical borders, which is equal to abusing humanity. 

Beliefs become solid because of heritage passed by ancestors and conviction based on it

Only BLIND Beliefs become solid because of heritage passed by ancestors. 

People of all religions have such Blind Beliefs because of blind following of their ancestors. 

Their beliefs have absolutely nothing to do with logic and arguments and science. That is why, their blind beliefs also contradict each other. 

, not on arguments based out of mental speculation. Your statement is not only wrong but diametrically opposed to it.

What mental speculation?

I provided you with my arguments, but instead of replying them with any counterargument, you are only making empty allegations and statements. 

If you really want to counter my arguments, then prove that there exist no love between homosexual pairs, then prove they don't dream about their love.

And then also prove that Hindu Gods made a 100% perfect Nature, where no individual can fall in love with another same sex person. 

10 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

Now you are making rules on your own. Nowhere in the forum policies, it is stated that humans outside India have no right to take part in discussions. You are limiting humanity within geographical borders, which is equal to abusing humanity. 

Its not a rule but forum decency. Abuse? You're another claiming victim status and "humanity sans borders". you're still harboring learned habits from your religion. Atheist my foot.

People of all religions have such Blind Beliefs because of blind following of their ancestors. 

Their beliefs have absolutely nothing to do with logic and arguments and science. That is why, their blind beliefs also contradict each other. 

Those are not blind and effects of sCiEnCe are shown in the covid vaccine. I would rather trust my "blind" beliefs than sCiEnCe.  

What mental speculation?

I provided you with my arguments, but instead of replying them with any counterargument, you are only making empty allegations and statements. 

If you really want to counter my arguments, then prove that there exist no love between homosexual pairs, then prove they don't dream about their love.

And then also prove that Hindu Gods made a 100% perfect Nature, where no individual can fall in love with another same sex person. 

What part of trusting in beliefs over arguments did you not understand. This is not for debate. No father would like his son introduce another man as his lover. You feel this is natural? If so, then I wish the same happens to your son and you tell me when you hear the news, if it felt great or not :winky:

Answer in bold

3 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Babur’s tomb is in Kabul, I think.

Below waist full toss. His demeanor deserves this edited video. Bhak sala

pappu's ability to put away full tosses is even worse than sir-ji

41 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Its not a rule but forum decency. Abuse? You're another claiming victim status and "humanity sans borders". you're still harboring learned habits from your religion. Atheist my foot.

Forum decency is the opposite of what you claim. It is an open forum which welcomes all. 

And Homosexuality is not limited to any region, but it is a universal issue. 

Those are not blind and effects of sCiEnCe are shown in the covid vaccine. I would rather trust my "blind" beliefs than sCiEnCe.  

Your statement is making no sense here. Please through ALL modern medicines in dustbin first, and then go to Vedas medicine only. Only after that you can make any comment on this issue. 

What part of trusting in beliefs over arguments did you not understand. This is not for debate. No father would like his son introduce another man as his lover. You feel this is natural? If so, then I wish the same happens to your son and you tell me when you hear the news, if it felt great or not :winky:

If you are now making it a personal issue, this means you have already lost the debate and you have no ARGUMENT to prove homosexuality wrong except for your blind faith in ancestors. 

And yes, I will have no problems if my children show homosexual behaviour. I will support them to find the right path for them, instead of imposing the blind beliefs of my ancestors upon them. 

3 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

Its better to learn Sanskrit and read actual Vedic texts what is mentioned in the vedas rather than some other civilizations's text. Maybe they were once a part of vedic people who diverged from it. Aryan Invasion and Aryan Migration are just theories. What is more plausible is an out of India theory. Agriculture passed from India towards the west not the other way around. The spreading of rodents from India to the west and north is indicative of agricultural adoption out of India. India was an ancient civilization to a lot of ancient civilizations including the Greeks. Ancient Greeks were called Yavanas meaning "young civilization"

No the out of India theory is not possible.Genetic evidence points to the contrary.The horse and soma and many other cultural aspects point to the evidence of central asian origins.But like I said you are free to believe what you want to.

7 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

I wonder how can educated Hindus still believe in Vedas and Hindu gods. I can expect such a behaviour from Muslims or other Abrahamic religions ... but it is an utter disappointment to see the same behaviour from Hindus. 

There is no bigger proof than LOVE, that homosexuality is Natural

Show me a single cannonical hindu text that is against homosexuality.

5 minutes ago, rish said:

No the out of India theory is not possible.Genetic evidence points to the contrary.The horse and soma and many other cultural aspects point to the evidence of central asian origins.But like I said you are free to believe what you want to.

Genetic evidence is irrelevant to language. Horse actually confirms indian origin. Central asians do not have horse sacrifice ritual - which doesnt make sense for them, since horse is plentiful there and its not a status or power symbol to sacrifice one. That is why ashwamedha is a tradition of NON horse people, as its akin to importing a rolls royce and trashing it as a show of power & status.

Also, central asian theory is bunk now. The new model in the west is the southern route, aka armenian highlands origin, with Indus valley being indo-aryan.

5 hours ago, rish said:

Read up on Sinthashta and bactrian margiana complex civilizations.The prevalence of the horse in the rgveda.Its all connected.The later vedic civilization has more indic elements . I am no expert on this but neither are you.In my mind there is no doubt that the early aryan civilization had many elements of central asian myths and culture associated with it.

There is no prevalence of horse in rig veda. Cow is far more prevalent and the word for horse in rig veda is the same as word for wild asses. There is no central asian myths and culture in the vedas. Central asian pastoralists were not cattle herders predominantly- aryans were. Central asians attach zero importance to horse sacrifice, its the main sacrifice in the vedas.  Central asians do not have any exposure to tropical climate animals, vedas and PIE root words contain animal names found only in the tropics. 

4 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

As a human, I have all the right to orally question and orally criticize any ideology in the world. Don't you criticize what happens in the US or Pakistan or any other parts of the world?

And I agree this thread is not meant for it, but as far as this cricket forum is concerned, then it provides the option to Chit Chat about politics and all those issues which we face in our lives. 

I have all the right to bring my ARGUMENTS about any issue, even if you keep on blaming it to be desperation instead of presenting any counterarguments.

And solid beliefs should be based on arguments and discussions, not on the blind following of ancestors. 

open a new thread or find an appopriate one. 

5 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Genetic evidence is irrelevant to language. Horse actually confirms indian origin. Central asians do not have horse sacrifice ritual - which doesnt make sense for them, since horse is plentiful there and its not a status or power symbol to sacrifice one. That is why ashwamedha is a tradition of NON horse people, as its akin to importing a rolls royce and trashing it as a show of power & status.

Also, central asian theory is bunk now. The new model in the west is the southern route, aka armenian highlands origin, with Indus valley being indo-aryan.

Lets agree to disagree.Your explanation does not convince me.

1 minute ago, rish said:

Lets agree to disagree.Your explanation does not convince me.

There is nothing to agree or disagree. Central Asian origin is debunked in Heggarty et al 2023. 
You have to explain how is it not convincing, instead of just saying its not convincing. Tell us how is genetic evidence relevant to language, given that the largest speakers of Turkic language family today share indo-european genetics, not turkic, the largest genetic family in Greece, an indo-european language, is haplotype J, which is Semetic, not IE. 
Tell us why horse sacrifice in rig veda would align with a central asian culture, given that there is ZERO central asian cultures ever documented to have a prestigeous horse sacrifice ceremony.  Alans, Mongols, turks, sarmatians, etc - none of them had it. ever. 

15 minutes ago, rish said:

Horse theory is already disproved with latest findings of chariot and horse skeletons in Rakhigarhi. Keep with latest news. Also genetic science is based on studying samples and extrapolation. It is not one theory which cannot be disproved like Newton’s laws. Many papers have come up to prove OOI theory. Also language has nothing to do with genetic science. 

Just now, Muloghonto said:

There is nothing to agree or disagree. Central Asian origin is debunked in Heggarty et al 2023. 
You have to explain how is it not convincing, instead of just saying its not convincing. Tell us how is genetic evidence relevant to language, given that the largest speakers of Turkic language family today share indo-european genetics, not turkic, the largest genetic family in Greece, an indo-european language, is haplotype J, which is Semetic, not IE. 
Tell us why horse sacrifice in rig veda would align with a central asian culture, given that there is ZERO central asian cultures ever documented to have a prestigeous horse sacrifice ceremony.  Alans, Mongols, turks, sarmatians, etc - none of them had it. ever. 

Please read up.I do not have the time or inclination to convince a random poster on a forum about why there is central asian influence in the early vedic civilization.Yamnaya sinthastha andronov bmac and its subsequent bifurcation to the vedic and yaz civilizations have been documented.Now I wont discuss this further or be drawn into one either.

15 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

There is no prevalence of horse in rig veda. Cow is far more prevalent and the word for horse in rig veda is the same as word for wild asses. There is no central asian myths and culture in the vedas. Central asian pastoralists were not cattle herders predominantly- aryans were. Central asians attach zero importance to horse sacrifice, its the main sacrifice in the vedas.  Central asians do not have any exposure to tropical climate animals, vedas and PIE root words contain animal names found only in the tropics. 

PIE is man made, linguists hallucinating without any scientific proof or logic. 

5 minutes ago, rish said:

Please read up.I do not have the time or inclination to convince a random poster on a forum about why there is central asian influence in the early vedic civilization.Yamnaya sinthastha andronov bmac and its subsequent bifurcation to the vedic and yaz civilizations have been documented.Now I wont discuss this further or be drawn into one either.

There is no common linguistic connection to these civilizations other than having Vedic names. You read up other literature before making it up. You won’t tell us what you’ve read to make you reach this conclusion 

16 minutes ago, rish said:

Thats old theory and debunked. As i said, read Heggarty et al 2023. The most recent research on it. Indus valley has been classified as Indo-European speaking. Central asian migration theory is officially dead. Up to you if you wanna hold on to debunked nonsense or update your knowledge on peer reviewed research.

4 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Thats old theory and debunked. As i said, read Heggarty et al 2023. The most recent research on it. Indus valley has been classified as Indo-European speaking. Central asian migration theory is officially dead. Up to you if you wanna hold on to debunked nonsense or update your knowledge on peer reviewed research.

Sure ..send me some research papers and I will be glad to update my knowledge

33 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Show me a single cannonical hindu text that is against homosexuality.

Most of what I know don’t even mention it. We believe in Don’t ask don’t tell policy about home sexual relationships.   Only reference is when Shiva apparently got attracted to Mohini (Vishnu) and even that was of heterosexual nature and that is how Aiyappa of Sabarimala was born out of. 

6 minutes ago, rish said:

Sure ..send me some research papers and I will be glad to update my knowledge

Send us some research papers that made you gain your knowledge so we can also get enlightened .

4 hours ago, zubinpepsi said:

Did Modi really equate to all Muslims as jihadis?

why modi is only talking about religious appeasement.. 

what happened to his development?

It’s 2024 we are still talking about what congress did 40 yrs ago..  let’s move the fk on and show plans how he is going to get people out of poverty and how we reduce unemployment 

BJP has a choice to stand out from those INDIA looters.. but  unfortunately only religion is the main focus for them..:facepalm:

Nobody listens when he talked about development . All that opposition talked was end of democracy, dictatorship and Adami. So, he was forced to talk about how picking the alternative looks like.