Rohan Kunnumal - underrated?

11 hours ago, Nikhil_cric said:

Not heard much about this guy but I liked the intent he showed and from the little I've seen, he seemed to get into good positions to strike the ball. Thoughts?

He is very similar to Rahul Tripathi, often play loose strokes but no doubt he has the the ability to counter attack.

I think playing from Kerala and not being part of any IPL team has kept him under the radar. Not at all a long format batter as I doubt his defensive technique, but he is good enough for white ball game.

1 hour ago, singhvivek141 said:

He is very similar to Rahul Tripathi, often play loose strokes but no doubt he has the the ability to counter attack.

I think playing from Kerala and not being part of any IPL team has kept him under the radar. Not at all a long format batter as I doubt his defensive technique, but he is good enough for white ball game.

Yeah, definitely not for Tests. Talking only about ODI's or, potentially, T20I's. 

2 hours ago, singhvivek141 said:

He is more of a test prospect than LOI.