Very well played Chennai

Yuvraj4Captaincy

Time to eat humble pie.....Punjab team completely humiliated and the most comical batting I ve ever seen.Couldnt handle pressure and deserve to lose. The most disappointed with yuvi's battin thru ipl...it sucked. Anyways Chennai fans have the last laugh and the braggin rights...Disappointing end for Punjab with 3 losses to Chennai. well played dhonis boys.....and they can brag all they want in this thread.....:nervous:

lol gud to see u appreciating the better team..unlike tics who keeps bragging abt DD even if they play like shi t..yep MSD has done it once again..he has taken a team gud team not a gr8 team into the finals of the IPL..man he really knows how to get it out of his players wen it matters the most..but Y4C im sure u wud not accept that this is coz of MSD :D

lol gud to see u appreciating the better team..unlike tics who keeps bragging abt DD even if they play like shi t..yep MSD has done it once again..he has taken a team gud team not a gr8 team into the finals of the IPL..man he really knows how to get it out of his players wen it matters the most..but Y4C im sure u wud not accept that this is coz of MSD :D
lol this is like asking for appreciation i am no show offer or anyone who will come and appreciate a team in each and every bloody thread. check the match thread and read my last post. i don't want to show off that i am appreciating a team, by congratulating in every damn thread.

lol this is like asking for appreciation i am no show offer or anyone who will come and appreciate a team in each and every bloody thread. check the match thread and read my last post. i don't want to show off that i am appreciating a team, by congratulating in every damn thread.
no one asked for ur appreciation.. dont poke in ...... to simply put. .:finger: