Most informative channel for India's geopolitical discussions - Def Talks by Aadi Achint

rangeelaraja

I know most of us - probably watch Chanakya Dialogues by Major Gaurav Arya,  DO News by Vaibhav Singh, Jaipur Dialogues by Sanjay Dixit and PGurus by Sree Iyer

For India's geopolitical enthusiasts, I would strongly recommend Def Talks by Aadi Achint- he brings as guests some extremely esteemed experts.

Like all channels there is an element of jingoism on this channel too, but relative to other channels it much less.

And no other Indian youtube channel analyzes China and CCP as much as this one. He also gets Chris Chappell from China uncensored frequently on his channel.

https://www.youtube.com/@DEFTALKSbyAadi/videos

Yesterday I was watching his live stream with Major General Rajiv Narayanan with 2k people watching live. Definitely one of the better channels, upcoming and underrated channels out there.

Sanjay Dixit is incomparable imo, as he covers entire gamut of topics and his knowledge is very vast. Multiple videos everyday. Pavneet Singh has spell binding vids. on his channel, plethora of Knowledge ,very very good style of delivery.

Edited by randomGuy

58 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

Yesterday I was watching his live stream with Major General Rajiv Narayanan with 2k people watching live. Definitely one of the better channels, upcoming and underrated channels out there.

Sanjay Dixit is incomparable imo, as he covers entire gamut of topics and his knowledge is very vast. Multiple videos everyday. Pavneet Singh has spell binding vids. on his channel, plethora of Knowledge ,very very good style of delivery.

Sanjay Dixit was very good, he ruined a little his channel by making this Sumit Peer guy a regular. Sumit Peer exaggerates,  is often wrong with facts and has an irrational approach.

For comedy, I listen to Qamar Cheema, when he invites Sajid Tarar.  I love those shows, Sajid Tarar does Pak bashing more than us. Amazing sense of humor

I like the ANI podcasts. 

Palki Sharma's Firstpost programme is also something I regularly watch. I used to be great with WION. I feel she is becoming a little off with the Firstpost programme though. Still better than most shows out there. 

For entertainment I like the Sham Sharma show. I know Abhijit Iyer MItra is someone a lot of ppl I know watch - but don't like him too much for some reason.

13 hours ago, bharathh said:

I like the ANI podcasts. 

Palki Sharma's Firstpost programme is also something I regularly watch. I used to be great with WION. I feel she is becoming a little off with the Firstpost programme though. Still better than most shows out there. 

For entertainment I like the Sham Sharma show. I know Abhijit Iyer MItra is someone a lot of ppl I know watch - but don't like him too much for some reason.

Watch Smitha only select ones, recent Sudanshu one was top notch. Sham show is a sham. Ahambhav is ok. Hate Kushal and Abhijit , bahut gyaan pelte hain. Perfect Raitas , they get a lot of RW audience, but keep abusing them if it suits them. Totally avoid Charvak. They have limited exposure but talk as though they know it all. I watch it for r entertainment like they do on memes. 

Palki is ok, but too anti-west. Always doing RR about something the west did. West is bad, but not all is bad. It is good to take viewpoints right or left based on what you feel. She is definitely funded by someone like RT. 

Edited by coffee_rules

Social media space and YouTube channels show a vibrant diversity of choices within the non left arena. Some are trads, some indic, some strategic, some liberterariams, some natuonalists. It's healthy sign for future with left turning into a woke censor movement. BJP could eventually have different wings as the country evolves. 

One channel I really like is Think school. Technically, it is not a political channel and more tuned to business - but the guy who makes the content is excellent at tying business case studies to politics. Check out his channel if you folks have the time. A great example below