Major terror attack underway in Gaza Strip

ravishingravi

2 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Dude what part of KP's right to live in the valley is legit did you not get? I'm saying they can't be equated to the jewish situation. jews lived in someone else's country. Clearly KP's situation is different.

Jews have been in those countries for 1000+ years. Jews being in Germany before germany was even a country as a concept makes them just as german as a germanic 

To escape the persecution, why can't the jews live in the place they came from.

' if you dont want to get mass murdered or killed, go back to where you came from'  is not a valid argument and is taking the side of the oppressor. 

Why live in a foreign land and claim persecution?

Same reason we live in foreign land and are persecuted against. 

And why did they start money lending?

Jews are not the only moneylenders in the world and most moneylending families of Europe, like the medici, bardi, hofstater, hoare etc. are all non jewish christian moneylending families. 
How come they dont get targetted as the jews do ? 

They could have worked in some capacity in Industry, agriculture like the rest of Europe.

They were mostly not allowed to. You also dont want to get into property ownership and value liquidity more, when every 50-60 years people kick yout outta their land and confiscate your property. Gypsies have the same experience. 

Come to any locality in India and see how everyone treats the money lenders. Do you feel the same about marwaris as you do the jews?

Hollywood or not, Knights templars did these things and there is a connection to the modern freemasons.

Knight templars were white westoids, not jews. 

29 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

To escape the persecution, why can't the jews live in the place they came from. Why live in a foreign land and claim persecution? And why did they start money lending? They could have worked in some capacity in Industry, agriculture like the rest of Europe. Come to any locality in India and see how everyone treats the money lenders. Do you feel the same about marwaris as you do the jews?

Jews played the victim till 1948 and I don't think they do after that. They got their land by hook or crook. They didn't have a country or political power wherever they lived. They were persecuted wherever they have lived, except in India. 

As explained, the money lending came from religion. Both in medieval christianity and in Islam, living off of Interest is haraam. It is a sin, while it was not in Judaism. Hence, they were enticed to do the money lending as a source of earning and they got richer. They didn't invest in political power and hence got lynched. They were into Agriculture, education and Industry as well. The early settlers in the 1930 into the British controlled Israel region were all agriculturists. They worked their asses off and converted the barren land into agricultural farming as they had knowledge of how to farm in Europe. They were the most form of revenue for Palestinian arabs as well as they got huge prices for their barren land. The poor arabs were all employed by settlers and were starting to floursh under the farm incomes and were resented by the rich arabs who sold their land for profit. When their numbers got big in late 30s, that is when the local arabs started to hate them.  

The hate is similar to marwaris and they are made fun of in many south Indian movies of their accent and they are portrayed as evil and lusting after the hero's mother or sister. That is the kind of hate that Jews expereinced in medieval europe. 

29 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Hollywood or not, Knights templars did these things and there is a connection to the modern freemasons.

I don't know how ithe Jews in control of economy myth was perpetuated, but it Jews have successfuly blamed it on anti-semitism and it is partly true. I think a lot of jews migrated to USA/UK from europe during WWs and some of the early migrants formed the early settlers as well. The ones from Russia/Ukraine moved to Israel and to USA as well. I have kbown a lot of Jews in USA who still dream of going and settling in Israel, but don't do it because of second or third generations being deracinated. But, it is not true that they don't want to move to Israel because it is a hell-hole, it is not and one of the richest states in the region. I have worked with at least 3 sofwater companies who operate out of Israel, Tel-Aviv region and are pretty much happy there. One of peers even went to Israel to get back some work for us. 

1 minute ago, coffee_rules said:

Jews played the victim till 1948 and I don't think they do after that. They got their land by hook or crook. They didn't have a country or political power wherever they lived. They were persecuted wherever they have lived, except in India. 

As explained, the money lending came from religion. Both in medieval christianity and in Islam, living off of Interest is haraam. It is a sin, while it was not in Judaism. Hence, they were enticed to do the money lending as a source of earning and they got richer. They didn't invest in political power and hence got lynched. They were into Agriculture, education and Industry as well. The early settlers in the 1930 into the British controlled Israel region were all agriculturists. They worked their asses off and converted the barren land into agricultural farming as they had knowledge of how to farm in Europe. They were the most form of revenue for Palestinian arabs as well as they got huge prices for their barren land. The poor arabs were all employed by settlers and were starting to floursh under the farm incomes and were resented by the rich arabs who sold their land for profit. When their numbers got big in late 30s, that is when the local arabs started to hate them.  

The hate is similar to marwaris and they are made fun of in many south Indian movies of their accent and they are portrayed as evil and lusting after the hero's mother or sister. That is the kind of hate that Jews expereinced in medieval europe. 

I don't know how ithe Jews in control of economy myth was perpetuated, but it Jews have successfuly blamed it on anti-semitism and it is partly true. I think a lot of jews migrated to USA/UK from europe during WWs and some of the early migrants formed the early settlers as well. The ones from Russia/Ukraine moved to Israel and to USA as well. I have kbown a lot of Jews in USA who still dream of going and settling in Israel, but don't do it because of second or third generations being deracinated. But, it is not true that they don't want to move to Israel because it is a hell-hole, it is not and one of the richest states in the region. I have worked with at least 3 sofwater companies who operate out of Israel, Tel-Aviv region and are pretty much happy there. One of peers even went to Israel to get back some work for us. 

moneylending being haraam in christianity is a common misdirection for white supremacists to cover up the fact that vast majority of moneylenders in European history, right into the medieval times, WERE christians. 
The medici were the biggest banking family in Europe around 1400s - thats literally high medival period. They were christian. The second largest were the bardis - the medici vs bardi power struggle literally ripped Florence apart. Guess what the Bardis were ? Christian. 
there are numerous such examples, which shows that as early as Europeans adopted our number system - which is essential to banking ( good luck calculating anything in Roman numerals) - which happened around 1300 CE, moneylending and banking families popped up all over europe and they were mostly white christian families. 

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

moneylending being haraam in christianity is a common misdirection for white supremacists to cover up the fact that vast majority of moneylenders in European history, right into the medieval times, WERE christians. 
The medici were the biggest banking family in Europe around 1400s - thats literally high medival period. They were christian. The second largest were the bardis - the medici vs bardi power struggle literally ripped Florence apart. Guess what the Bardis were ? Christian. 
there are numerous such examples, which shows that as early as Europeans adopted our number system - which is essential to banking ( good luck calculating anything in Roman numerals) - which happened around 1300 CE, moneylending and banking families popped up all over europe and they were mostly white christian families. 

Not true for small players, I am talking of smaller lenders in gali/nukkad types.

Christians were barred to live off lending money to fellow Christians 

Edited by coffee_rules

6 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

They were persecuted wherever they have lived, except in India. 

Ok so they weren't mistreated in India but what occupation did they perform in India. Did they take up agriculture in India. Sassoon family didn't. They bought up land and made Indian farmers produce opium to sell to the Chinese. Marwaris were there during that time also. When I talked about doing agriculture I was not talking about modern times. Modern agriculture is simplified. And they had technology from the US and labor can be imported from third world. I'm talking about medieval times and before.

The ones that you met are not saying the truth just like most NRIs who don't want to return to India but say they will :winky: Most of them are like any humans. They want the comfort. Their situation is marred by their historical reputation that they carry. You can't say money lending is a good occupation. There are other activities they are accused of in the past. That will be too long for a post.

1 hour ago, Real McCoy said:

Ok so they weren't mistreated in India but what occupation did they perform in India. Did they take up agriculture in India. Sassoon family didn't. They bought up land and made Indian farmers produce opium to sell to the Chinese. Marwaris were there during that time also. When I talked about doing agriculture I was not talking about modern times. Modern agriculture is simplified. And they had technology from the US and labor can be imported from third world. I'm talking about medieval times and before.

The ones that you met are not saying the truth just like most NRIs who don't want to return to India but say they will :winky: Most of them are like any humans. They want the comfort. Their situation is marred by their historical reputation that they carry. You can't say money lending is a good occupation. There are other activities they are accused of in the past. That will be too long for a post.

the historical reputation they carry is with whites and muslims for being the original religion they claim ' new paygambars' for. Its why they dont have this reputation outside of the islamic/christian world. 

The accusations are baseless nonsense from fellow abrahamic religious cabaal to try and erase the original one. 

Which is why you are extra stupid to buy into them. 

7 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Not true for small players, I am talking of smaller lenders in gali/nukkad types.

Christians were barred to live off lending money to fellow Christians 

The small galli/nukkad moneylenders are not relevant, nor are they evena noticable share of moneylending. 

Moneylending's biggest clients were the noble class for their wars. 

Not munna borrowing 3 sikkas to buy a sack of rice.

Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

Here comes another essay :lol:

In a larger sense, the concept of conversion with Christianity and Islam is about power. Their philosophy is built on manipulating people's fears. If one adopts their religion, that person gets an instant ticket to heaven even is he is a murder and thief. If one does not convert, even if he did punya and lived like a saint, he will go to hell and suffer there all eternity. With this kind of fear tactics, the less intelligent and/or fearful people are ripe for conversion. The more people they convert means more power as we have democracy's now. Islam takes it even further with declaring their state religion as Islam.

Juadism occupies a special role in these two religions as in the people of this parent religion occupy special privileges in these two religions. It is my opinion that they have some degree of control over these religions making them a watered down slave religions for gentiles. One has to be born a jew or have a jewish mother to be a part of judaism. But anyone can be a christian or muslim.

There were plenty of conversos (converts from judaism to christianity) who still practice their original beliefs and infiltrated into power structures within christianity. In turkey, you have the same converted to islam and they were behind the young turks movement. You can say that these religions are indirectly controlled by the judaism. More power to Christianity and Islam means more power to Judaism.

judaism considers gentiles as slaves. The word goy used for gentiles means cattle. If you think judaism hasn't done any harm to you, you better think again. They really don't have to get into a war with everyone in the world. They have christians and muslims do the hard work for them. 

Having said that the jews in Isreal are punching bags for the animosity from muslims in case of terror attacks and war. the power behind Israel lies in UK and US mostly but they are mostly elite jews and freemasons. Freemason is another order that has its history in isreal. Most common jews in the west don't want to go to isreal. that's the truth. they would rather live comfortably in the west than live in a hellhole in the middle east. There is a saying - a picture is worth a thousand words. Find out the religion and dynasty of the guy poking his finger into Charles.

e6c78bbbfc161.webp

Lets put it more simply. Boring part:  Initial Religion was a way of living and simple explanations and as a matter of faith. But in middle East, Judaism was more advanced and used as  set of rules used to control and adminster the people thinking/expectations. Any shortcoming of Judaism (which was just limited to influencing Royality or legally justifying some elimination of a individual) was removed from upgraded weapon Christinity which again went through various upogrades over period. Shia Islam removed shortcomings of Christinaty as weapon to rule but Sunni Islam became most advanced weapon for concentrating wealth and power with zero shortcomings. Effectively philosophy was complete where God mandated very clearly that U turn to Islam, God mandated to Oppress Jew till they convert and force others to turn to Islam. God also mandated that kill those Muslims who attempt to turns back from Islam. Finally God made mosque as most sacred Institution to administer his mandate.

Factual: After reading Mein Kampf and Merchant of Venice, what I certainly figured out is hate against Jews was so ingrained in mind that society will elavate common man to level of a ruler like Hitler as long as it can eradicate Jews,while acadimician like Shakespear will justify it in intelligentia.

So Jews has special place in these two religions which is a monstrous EVIL that must be eradicated. Even so called moder athiest/leftist who oppose Mein Kamf, but are still inspired from Merchant of Venice. Jews know it hence they are working hard to poke the finger to Charles.

BTW: Only way you can predict outcome of Chess game is if you play both sides. So Jews will ensure that they can predict the outcome

Edited by mishra

1 hour ago, mishra said:

Lets put it more simply. Boring part:  Initial Religion was a way of living and simple explanations and as a matter of faith. But in middle East, Judaism was more advanced and used as  set of rules used to control and adminster the people thinking/expectations. Any shortcoming of Judaism (which was just limited to influencing Royality or legally justifying some elimination of a individual) was removed from upgraded weapon Christinity which again went through various upogrades over period. Shia Islam removed shortcomings of Christinaty as weapon to rule but Sunni Islam became most advanced weapon for concentrating wealth and power with zero shortcomings. Effectively philosophy was complete where God mandated very clearly that U turn to Islam, God mandated to Oppress Jew till they convert and force others to turn to Islam. God also mandated that kill those Muslims who attempt to turns back from Islam. Finally God made mosque as most sacred Institution to administer his mandate.

Factual: After reading Mein Kampf and Merchant of Venice, what I certainly figured out is hate against Jews was so ingrained in mind that society will elavate common man to level of a ruler like Hitler as long as it can eradicate Jews,while acadimician like Shakespear will justify it in intelligentia.

So Jews has special place in these two religions which is a monstrous EVIL that must be eradicated. Even so called moder athiest/leftist who oppose Mein Kamf, but are still inspired from Merchant of Venice. Jews know it hence they are working hard to poke the finger to Charles.

BTW: Only way you can predict outcome of Chess game is if you play both sides. So Jews will ensure that they can predict the outcome

I see what you’re saying. You’re saying in terms of advancing power using religion, Islam is better than Christianity which is better than Judaism. My views are different on this but we can both agree that these religions goal is world domination at some level.

my initial post on this thread was about the strong sense of emotion we Indians have toward Israel. I would like to conclude that my opinion hasn’t changed that we should remain neutral in this issue since both the parties are not saints

12 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

The small galli/nukkad moneylenders are not relevant, nor are they evena noticable share of moneylending. 

Moneylending's biggest clients were the noble class for their wars. 

Not munna borrowing 3 sikkas to buy a sack of rice.

From a societal point of view at ground/common folk level support for Holocaust, the resentment towards Jews as moneylenders was key. Only in the 15th century pr so the church devised a way for Christians to do banking with other christians . That is when the Jewish hegemony on banking industry was neutralized.  France/UK used to borrow money from jewish moneylenders in the 12th century to fund their wars and expel them when it was time to repay. 

36 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

From a societal point of view at ground/common folk level support for Holocaust, the resentment towards Jews as moneylenders was key. Only in the 15th century pr so the church devised a way for Christians to do banking with other christians . That is when the Jewish hegemony on banking industry was neutralized.  France/UK used to borrow money from jewish moneylenders in the 12th century to fund their wars and expel them when it was time to repay. 

No, the moneylender stuff is recently concocted anti-semetism. The two main reason for antisemetism are fellow abrahamic religions - christians are retarded enough to hate jews for killing the son of god and muslims hate jews because they see jews as betraying their prophet during a siege and that barbarian made pronouncements not to trust the jews. 

These are the causal reasons for jew hatred, which gets magnified the same way white supremacists hate asian immigrants today - jews do better than whites in white countries, despite being a minority and hated ( just like us asians). Rest is all symptomatic to these causal reasons. 

FYI, jewish hegemony in banking was created BY christians in the first place. there are a series of 8 papal decrees ( called papal bulls) from 700s to 1400s, forbidding christians from engaging in trade with the saracen ( muslims). So bachaa kaun ? 

If tomorrow India forbade any indian from doing trade directly with China and go through only nepalese intermediaries, what do you think will happen to the banking system and wealth of nepalis 200 years from now ?