Wonderful to see the crowd supporting Pakistan

the don

5 minutes ago, deathmonger said:

Indian govt. must plan to increase liberalism and LGBTQIA+/woke content amongst Indian muslims.

The model should be Turkey. It's the only Muslim majority country where a huge population is super liberal and secular. Yes, there is an Islamist party in power and lots of Islamist people in general but the army is secular and a lot of the elite are. That is something you cannot say about other Muslim countries (maybe the former Yugoslav ones).

In a way they are the only Muslim country which I can say is a Muslim version of India - secular country with liberal population and female empowerment but with a conservative Muslim population (mostly in the interiors) and a Muslim party in power.

This picture would not be possible with other Muslim countries - they would either not have a female team or it would be all hijabs and covered legs.

Some Muslim communities in India I have found relatively progressive - Bohras, the Lucknowi shias.

5d4551987152d82840809a85.webp

Are Bohras and Bohris same. I hade a Bohri friend. Not even close to being kattar. Fine with pork , beer, wine etc but chup chup ke dar dar ke

9 hours ago, rollingstoned said:

Yes yes, it's 'hateful agenda' to expose 'hate' and tell the truth. :giggle: Right out of Goebbels playbook, especially when you include a desire to perpetually play the victim and obscure the whole discussion by inverting reality which has been honed to a fine art by now. It may serve quite well to deceive someone who is ignorant of history and reality so they won't see where the 'hate' - a meaningless and abused word like fascism - actually comes from. 

I don't see why you're trying to rebut a straw man btw in trying to give a history lesson which no one needs, 'RSS' never claimed what you're saying nor is anyone filled with any love for the British here. Are we supposed to genuflect in gratitude only because no real study has been conducted yet for what economic damage was inflicted on the subcontinent due to the paragons of humanity ie Islamic invaders simply because one exists for what British colonialism did? Never mind that we have a good approximation of the temples destroyed and the industrial level body count it has inflicted on the population here which is why it is rightfully being held to contempt, something you'd know if you had a proper history lesson. At least you don't deny it which is some progress I suppose, your bugbear is more why someone else is not being criticized as much in your eyes which means you acknowledge it. 

Hindutva/RSS often asserts that Hindus/Indian natives never invaded foreign lands, only faced invasions. They primarily reference Muslim invasions and 'thousand years of slavery,' overlooking ancient invasions by Persians, Greeks, Scythians, Kushans (Chinese), and even the Tamil Chola naval fleet's invasion of Malaysia in 1068 CE. Strangely, internal invasions are also dismissed.

It's time for Hindutva movement to move past these historical invasions. Such events belong in history books.

I highlighted the British invasion because RSS/Hindutva supporters often focus more on “Muslim” invasions. However, these Muslim kings didn't drain India's wealth to fund other nations. The British, in contrast, exploited India, financing their industrialization and colonial wars. I'm not advocating hatred; I'm merely pointing out this clear bias and imbalance.

1 minute ago, Sharjah-Harjah said:

Hindutva/RSS often asserts that Hindus/Indian natives never invaded foreign lands, only faced invasions. They primarily reference Muslim invasions and 'thousand years of slavery,' overlooking ancient invasions by Persians, Greeks, Scythians, Kushans (Chinese), and even the Tamil Chola naval fleet's invasion of Malaysia in 1068 CE. Strangely, internal invasions are also dismissed.

It's time for Hindutva movement to move past these historical invasions. Such events belong in history books.

I highlighted the British invasion because RSS/Hindutva supporters often focus more on “Muslim” invasions. However, these Muslim kings didn't drain India's wealth to fund other nations. The British, in contrast, exploited India, financing their industrialization and colonial wars. I'm not advocating hatred; I'm merely pointing out this clear bias and imbalance.

so you shied away from answering whether you are supporting Israel against extremists?

Also you being second after English to destroy Hindus, does not mean you have done anything less.

Which religion in the world says, I cannot stay with a particular religion and how shameful can that be.

1 minute ago, BanningHindu said:

Are Bohras and Bohris same. I hade a Bohri friend. Not even close to being kattar. Fine with pork , beer, wine etc but chup chup ke dar dar ke

yeah. mostly in gujarat, mumbai. liberal community - focused on business, liberal with women. i even hooked up with one once (and i'm an atheist but born hindu) so you can see how liberal they are lol.

lucknowi shias are also good - well educated, plenty of them were communists etc back in the day. Javed Akhtar, Shabana Azmi etc.

Just now, BanningHindu said:

Yhh both are same, they are shias and quite educated but most bohras are still very religious and don't inter mix much, the odd urban bohra in Mumbai would drink but even then a few families in bhendi bazar had financied the preparators of Mumbai bombings in 1993, khojas are very modern and non religious, even today they have Hindu names, muhammad premjibhai das thakker would be common.

7 minutes ago, Sharjah-Harjah said:

Such events belong in history books.

No. They are very much relevant to the present.

For as long as Muslims don't acknowledge and apologize to the Hindu community for the barbarity the cult of Muhammad imposed on the native faith of this land, Hindus have every right to bring up the past. Muslims don't even want to return important Temples like Mathura to the Hindus. Hence it's not an event of the past.

Pakistan and Bangladesh where Hindus are being slowly wiped out is what'll happen in India 100-200 years from now if course correction isn't done by the Hindu community.

Hopefully, Hindu community will elect leaders who'll make Yogi Adityanath look like a moderate in the future.

8 minutes ago, Mesky99 said:

Yhh both are same, they are shias and quite educated but most bohras are still very religious and don't inter mix much, the odd urban bohra in Mumbai would drink but even then a few families in bhendi bazar had financied the preparators of Mumbai bombings in 1993, khojas are very modern and non religious, even today they have Hindu names, muhammad premjibhai das thakker would be common.

yeah but still way better than the sunnis, especially the blue collar ones.

I think the shias tend to be better is simply because pakistan and the greater terrorist complex (taliban, isis etc) hate them as well. syria, yemen, iraq - all are basically sunni-shia wars.

even in kashmir, the militants didn't allow muharram. this year - for the first time in like 20-25 years muharram was held. so shias know they are better off under a secular hindu-majority country than an islamic sunni dominated one cause they are gonna get *ed there. like shias are killed in pakistan on the regular.

Edited by deathmonger

6 minutes ago, deathmonger said:

yeah. mostly in gujarat, mumbai. liberal community - focused on business, liberal with women. i even hooked up with one once (and i'm an atheist but born hindu) so you can see how liberal they are lol.

lucknowi shias are also good - well educated, plenty of them were communists etc back in the day. Javed Akhtar, Shabana Azmi etc.

woh my friend was also stree-ling aur uski harkatein dekh ke to shayad is forum ke muslim aur muslim lovers blasphemy raise to infinity kar denge. :hysterical:

Well its been a very good 2 days. Some important "Revelations" here and in India. Zara sochein, yesterday there were crackers and today not a single cracker.

4 minutes ago, Sharjah-Harjah said:

Doing an invasion was always a thing of past. If someone denies that then they are ignorant, but I also must state that invasions done by Hindus/Sanatan Dharma was related to military only and was never towards the common people, women and small children.

Whether it's the legendary Ramayan, Mahabharat, Yudh Dashragya, Kanishka's invasion on Persia..none of them was ever directed to common civilians, women, small children or to those who arent part of the battle(a casualty here and there is an exception).

It was Turkic & Uzbeks invasion which started abduction of women, children, common civilians and other atrocities. Capture of daughter of Raja Dahir Sen by Bin Qasim for his khalifa was never heard before. It is a matter of research that how countries like Babylon, Persia, Afghanistan, Pakistan which were primarily a non-islamic regions got converted entirely within a century...such pace of conversion you will only find in Europe when Constantine I converted entire Pagan Roman Empire into Christianity, leaving behind the old pagan & Nordic gods (which had some similarity to Hindu gods).

Then we had Nadir Shah & Abdali's who looted the wealth from Delhi courtesy of weak Mughal dynasty, and then British Raj was the final nail in coffin for our proverty of the entire region. 

1 minute ago, Lone Wolf said:

He knew exactly what he was doing...  He anticipated it.  Pakistanis are masters when it comes to propaganda & 5th Gen warfare...  So many fell for it here 

What do you mean he anticipated it? Literally everyone were saying Pakistan will have some crowd support in Hyderabad. Even people in this forum talked about it. You're really giving him too much credit for opening a thread to discuss a known issue lol. He just rubbed some salt after the incident. Stop hyping up every Pakistani on internet as some master tactician

12 minutes ago, Serpico said:

What do you mean he anticipated it? Literally everyone were saying Pakistan will have some crowd support in Hyderabad. Even people in this forum talked about it. You're really giving him too much credit for opening a thread to discuss a known issue lol. He just rubbed some salt after the incident. Stop hyping up every Pakistani on internet as some master tactician

There were equal cheers for both Pakistan as well as Srilanka, crowd appreciated good cricket in general. But people with orange glasses on will see it differently to create a mountain out of a mole. 

24 minutes ago, BanningHindu said:

so you shied away from answering whether you are supporting Israel against extremists?

Also you being second after English to destroy Hindus, does not mean you have done anything less.

Which religion in the world says, I cannot stay with a particular religion and how shameful can that be.

First, I didn’t see this question. I condemn all violence conducted by anyone on anyone, whether emotional or physical of financial in nature, irrespective of caste, cause, religion, color, sex, and race.

second, I am not a Muslim, I am an agnostic.
I was just calling out the obvious gaps and bias in hinduvta ideology, which call into question its original motives. 

Just now, deathmonger said:

yeah but still way better than the sunnis, especially the blue collar ones.

I think the shias tend to be better is simply because pakistan and the greater terrorist complex (taliban, isis etc) hate them as well. syria, yemen, iraq - all are basically sunni-shia wars.

even in kashmir, the militants didn't allow muharram. this year - for the first time in like 20-25 years muharram was held. so shias know they are better off under a secular hindu-majority country than an islamic sunni dominated one cause they are gonna get *ed there. like shias are killed in pakistan on the regular.

Nope the urdu speaking Shias of UP/Hyderabad are no saints, the urdu elite Shia played a big part in partition, kasim rizvi was a shia, Gujarati Shia like khojas and bohras are fine, both communities are unique, your spot on about the sunni shia feud hence Shias in india are better behaved, most Shias are syeds and of foreign origin, they were the Brains behind partition, qutib shahi dynasty of Hyderabad were Shia and they were brutal towards Hindus, only after mughals took over could Hindus celebrate festivals openly, nawab of Bengal, oudh, bahamani in Bijapur were all Shia 

22 minutes ago, AshVin said:

No. They are very much relevant to the present.

For as long as Muslims don't acknowledge and apologize to the Hindu community for the barbarity the cult of Muhammad imposed on the native faith of this land, Hindus have every right to bring up the past. Muslims don't even want to return important Temples like Mathura to the Hindus. Hence it's not an event of the past.

Pakistan and Bangladesh where Hindus are being slowly wiped out is what'll happen in India 100-200 years from now if course correction isn't done by the Hindu community.

Hopefully, Hindu community will elect leaders who'll make Yogi Adityanath look like a moderate in the future.

You are fully indoctrinated at this point and believing your own media the lies its selling to you above Pakistan and Bangladesh “wiping out” Hindus. It’s not true and you don’t have first-hand knowledge.
The only country which will lose from extremism is India itself. 

Just now, Sharjah-Harjah said:

You are fully indoctrinated at this point and believing your own media the lies its selling to you above Pakistan and Bangladesh “wiping out” Hindus. It’s not true and you don’t have first-hand knowledge.
The only country which will lose from extremism is India itself. 

So why is the Hindu pop decreasing rapidly in both countries? Have you ever studied the plight of Hindus in rural Sindh? Straight after partition another massacre of Hindus took place in mirpur, your leaders backed pasthun tribals to commit Genocide, Pakistan was built on Hindu hate and Indian Muslims supporting Pak can take the next train to Karachi/Lahore.

7 minutes ago, Sharjah-Harjah said:

First, I didn’t see this question. I condemn all violence conducted by anyone on anyone, whether emotional or physical of financial in nature, irrespective of caste, cause, religion, color, sex, and race.

second, I am not a Muslim, I am an agnostic.
I was just calling out the obvious gaps and bias in hinduvta ideology, which call into question its original motives. 

Oh, you said RSS are extremists and compared them to extremists who killed children in school in Pak, so I though you would hate the extremists who hit Israel but you answered like a typical Muslim, although you have claimed you are not one.

Now what do you say about a religion which says, I cannot stay with Hindus .