Total Meltdown in all Pak media after 8-0 - Mickey Arthur complains: ‘Looked like a BCCI event - didn’t seem like ICC event… didn’t hear Dil Dil Pakistan’

5 minutes ago, IndianRenegade said:

1. may be you should read my comment again? The one regarding crowd wasn't in response to you, it was in response to another poster.

2. Fairness between India and Pak doesn't exist, that is the point. Cricket between Ind & Pak doesn't exist in a world without the politics behind it, is it fair Indians have to die because of Pak sponsored terror, no. if India can treat Pakistan unfairly in a certain sphere it has to, its what Pak deserves, whether its fair or not doesn't matter.

if it wants fairness, it can give up sponsoring terror in India, make peace with India & then you will find India to be more than fair.

I don’t want this post to get political. But samjhota express wasn’t done by Martians on Saturnians. Swami Aseemanand was not from Pakistan. The issue of terrorism is not a one sided problem. 

Edited by Sharjah-Harjah
10 minutes ago, Sharjah-Harjah said:

If Pak is a terrorist state, then why are all the other teams not aligned with India. They don’t seem to agree with this and have started playing in Pak regularly. 

Also, Indian media was running news bites that there are threats from Khalistanis on Pakistan/India game. I don’t follow local India politics but it was concerning to see. It didn’t seem to phase the management. Was it Pannum? He said it will be “world terror cup”. 

Many teams have left Pakistan in midst of their stay

Not long ago NZ left just in matter of seconds

Khalistan is a Pakistani Isi propaganda

No one cares what they say

Pakistan has been punished in the past for terror funding,right?

4 minutes ago, Sharjah-Harjah said:

I don’t want this post to get political. But samjhota express wasn’t done by Martians on Saturnians. Swami Aseemanand was not from Pakistan. The issue of terrorism is not a one sided problem. 

There are no two sides to this. You can try to make a mountain out of molehill based on one unproven case, but no such parity exists. 

No internationally recognized terror org operates in Pak that is based out of India. There is a reason why Paks old allies the west abandoned it & sided with India. for the record, I don't care to prove you wrong. You can either abandon extremism, attempts to host & forment terror in India & make peace with it or continue to be Ignored. 

But don't come back asking for fairness, cricket, trade. Not happening.

5 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

Many teams have left Pakistan in midst of their stay

Not long ago NZ left just in matter of seconds

Khalistan is a Pakistani Isi propaganda

No one cares what they say

Pakistan has been punished in the past for terror funding,right?

After that, NZ returned and played 1 test series, 2 ODI series and 1 T20 series FYI

FATF removed Pakistan from grey list last year as it satisfied all requirements. Again, it’s unclear what the issue is at this point. 

11 minutes ago, IndianRenegade said:

There are no two sides to this. You can try to make a mountain out of molehill based on one unproven case, but no such parity exists. 

No internationally recognized terror org operates in Pak that is based out of India. There is a reason why Paks old allies the west abandoned it & sided with India. for the record, I don't care to prove you wrong. You can either abandon extremism, attempts to host & forment terror in India & make peace with it or continue to be Ignored. 

But don't come back asking for fairness, cricket, trade. Not happening.

70 Pakistani people died in that incident. And it’s an “unproven” case with no culprits? the lead investigator Rai of the 2007 bombing of the Delhi-Lahore Samjhauta Express said there was ample evidence implicating Indore-based Hindutva extremists with RSS roots. The Hinduvta terror attack killed 68 people, mostly Pakistani citizens.

Again, not getting into politics. But on cricket, India stands alone as all top teams have visited Pakistan and had a wonderful time. 

9 minutes ago, Sharjah-Harjah said:

70 Pakistani people died in that incident. And it’s an “unproven” case with no culprits? the lead investigator Rai of the 2007 bombing of the Delhi-Lahore Samjhauta Express said there was ample evidence implicating Indore-based Hindutva extremists with RSS roots. The Hinduvta terror attack killed 68 people, mostly Pakistani citizens.

Again, not getting into politics. But on cricket, India stands alone as all top teams have visited Pakistan and had a wonderful time. 

As I said nothing to prove to you, you can continue to believe Pak doesn't need to change its stance with Ind. We don't care or need Pak.

So keep hosting other teams & having a wonderful time, why are you begging us to visit? Learn to take a hint.

Edited by IndianRenegade
13 minutes ago, IndianRenegade said:

As I said nothing to prove to you, you can continue to believe Pak doesn't need to change its stance with Ind. We don't care or need Pak.

So keep hosting other teams & having a wonderful time, why are you begging us to visit? Learn to take a hint.

I never said that Pak doesn’t need to change anything. But I was merely pointing out that India needs to get off the high horse and also do some introspection. It takes two to tango. 
It’s not about begging to visit. It’s about fairness. If India doesn’t need Pakistan and Pakistan is a terrorist state, then either don’t create a festival out of Pak-India matches or have the courage to visit Pakistan and let them create a festival too. 

20 minutes ago, Sharjah-Harjah said:

Yeah other teams don't have issues with Pakistan.

We dont want to play bilaterals.

Please organise a ICC tournament at home. India will be there 

11 minutes ago, Sharjah-Harjah said:

I never said that Pak doesn’t need to change anything. But I was merely pointing out that India needs to get off the high horse and also do some introspection. It takes two to tango. 
It’s not about begging to visit. It’s about fairness. If India doesn’t need Pakistan and Pakistan is a terrorist state, then either don’t create a festival out of Pak-India matches or have the courage to visit Pakistan and let them create a festival too. 

India has done enough reaching out Kargil, 26/11 the list goes on... no more.

As I said the whole point is the unfairness, India is frankly at better position economically, scientifically, & in cricket.

There is no need to treat a country which threatens our citizens fairly. As I mentioned it was a stupidity to make it a festival, if BCCI thinks the money is too good to pass up that we need to play in ICC tournaments, just milk them & throw them out, treat Pak unfairly, thats more than what they deserve.

There will not be & should not be any fairness to Pak in any walk of life that they deal with India, unless Pak mends its ways. Deal with it!

Edited by IndianRenegade
1 hour ago, Sharjah-Harjah said:

Well, SL team already played a test series. SENA came and played test series. Their A talent was at display. 
Why is India’s stance isolated in the world?

Did your Zaka Asraf or whatever the name calls "SL" as their enemy country ?? No, that adjective is saved for India only.

Under such mentality, we can't take risk in Pakistan, when Imran Khan who is national hero of Pakistan isn't spared, what chance Rohit, Kohli and others have here.

40 minutes ago, Sharjah-Harjah said:

If you're going to conveniently cherry pick - as usual - then might as well do it right and see what happened later in that case and why they were acquitted. The true culprits as usual were in your neck of the woods and it was a agenda driven 'conspiracy' that was just proven to be hot air. 

if by 'wonderful time' you mean having completed a series and gotten out in 1 piece then sure, i can agree. Very low bar though.

36 minutes ago, Sharjah-Harjah said:

Even Ajmal Kasab came in India with "kalewa" ties around his hand. We all know who he was, had he not been caught..same propaganda would have contained here as well..and I don't need to remind you how many folks were killed in India in Mumbai attacks which was conducted by Pakistani national hero "Hafiz Sayed".

I'd like to play against Pakistan at their place. Want to beat them there, as I'm sure the players do

Obviously if there's any danger no cricket match should happen, and as much as politics shouldn't be a part of sport it always is. So might not happen now but the more other teams play there without incident the closer it will get to India playing there.

They should now show some sportsmanship and play Pakistan on their home ground as well and beat Pakistan team in front of a hostile crowd.

Because your way of "hostility" to India is much much different than ours. There are UN designated terrorists roaming freely in paxtan who have the blood of Indian innocent civilians on their hands. 

Stop being over smart. You know exactly why India won't tour paxtan for years or even decades to come.

23 minutes ago, singhvivek141 said:

Did your Zaka Asraf or whatever the name calls "SL" as their enemy country ?? No, that adjective is saved for India only.

Exactly this. 

These clowns try to be smart with their room temperature IQs but always end up with eggs on their faces when logic is introduced in the argument. 

After that, NZ returned and played 1 test series, 2 ODI series and 1 T20 series FYI

FATF removed Pakistan from grey list last year as it satisfied all requirements. Again, it’s unclear what the issue is at this point. 

FATF ,grey list and Pakistan are synonymous

And why a dushman mulk will visit your place?