Delhi choking again - Thank the Anndata

ravishingravi

@Muloghonto

The total area over which paddy crops have been sown is 3.1 million hectare, of which 2.5 million hectare are of the coarse grain, with the remaining being the premium, aromatic basmati variety. It is the course grain that is eligible to be bought by government, which fixes every year a floor price, or minimum support price (MSP), that makes it a safe bet for farmers.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/pr126-variety-of-paddy-cultivation-in-punjab-raises-hope-for-reduced-farm-fires-and-pollution-in-delhi-101691435384247.html

6 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

It still doesnt change the fact that the vast majority of rice grown in Punjab is basmati for export, which is NOT part of MSP procurement package. 

First thing it changes is that it proves that you are a compulsive liar and make up things to advance your agenda. You are a clear nuisance, stupid moron and a retard.

You were warned by the mods not to launch personal attacks and you still do so. If you resort to do that then don't go mods asking to ban me. 

Edited by Khota

6 hours ago, Khota said:

First thing it changes is that it proves that you are a compulsive liar and make up things to advance your agenda. You are a clear nuisance, stupid moron and a retard.

You were warned by the mods not to launch personal attacks and you still do so. If you resort to do that then don't go mods asking to ban me. 

The only nuisance is you and your khali khopri types. But don't worry, we are eliminating them one by one. 

Why do you think we let the zameendar riots persist so long in Delhi ? Its called 'give them enough rope to hang themselves'. Now we know who they are, who their foreign dwelling maai-baaps are. and if you have noticed, many of them have suddenly met their maker since the riots were ended and information gathering was completed. 

Its time to slap massive fines on stubble burning farmers and that IS coming after the next election cycle.

Wait and see.

2 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

The only nuisance is you and your khali khopri types. But don't worry, we are eliminating them one by one. 

Why do you think we let the zameendar riots persist so long in Delhi ? Its called 'give them enough rope to hang themselves'. Now we know who they are, who their foreign dwelling maai-baaps are. and if you have noticed, many of them have suddenly met their maker since the riots were ended and information gathering was completed. 

Its time to slap massive fines on stubble burning farmers and that IS coming after the next election cycle.

Wait and see.

Threats and more thrteats, no solution. Piece of ****, thug.

4 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

Fines are a solution to millions of problem the world over. You should check in your gora master's countries what are finable offences for farmers.

How do you fine farmers who have no money to begin with?

Also, can you post the AQI of Delhi today since you seem to have lot of time on hand.

1 hour ago, Khota said:

How do you fine farmers who have no money to begin with?

Its the same way you fine anyone who doesn't have money - it stays as a negative balance incurring interest against your account till you do earn money. Why do you ask stupid questions ?? You think you can evade a fine from the government just coz your bank balance is 0 ? 

47 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Its the same way you fine anyone who doesn't have money - it stays as a negative balance incurring interest against your account till you do earn money. Why do you ask stupid questions ?? You think you can evade a fine from the government just coz your bank balance is 0 ? 

You are stupid but you confirm it regularly. 

A fine is a taxation on farmers. You can call it whatever you want.

What is the AQI today? You can't answer simple questions and you pretend to know the answer to tough one. Gifted stupid.

I am not answering any more of your questions till you tell me the AQI.

58 minutes ago, Khota said:

You are stupid but you confirm it regularly. 

A fine is a taxation on farmers. You can call it whatever you want.

Good. Plenty of fines exist for farmers for violating regulations all around the world. We need to add this 'taxation'. 

58 minutes ago, Khota said:

I am not answering any more of your questions till you tell me the AQI.

I dont bother to answer questions you can find via google maharaj. 

1 hour ago, Muloghonto said:

Good. Plenty of fines exist for farmers for violating regulations all around the world. We need to add this 'taxation'. 

I dont bother to answer questions you can find via google maharaj. 

Translation - I don't bother to answer if I am shown in very poor light. I understand.

Can you google it for me. You seem to google lot of wrong stuff, and this will be a practice to get it right.

5 minutes ago, Khota said:

Translation - I don't bother to answer if I am shown in very poor light. I understand.

Can you google it for me. You seem to google lot of wrong stuff, and this will be a practice to get it right.

Google it yourself. 
I am more interested in discussing what the fine for stubble burning should be.  I think 25,000 rupees per acre is a fair fine. 

Edited by Muloghonto

2 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Google it yourself. 
I am more interested in discussing what the fine for stubble burning should be.  I think 25,000 rupees per acre is a fair fine. 

Topic is AQI. Best stick to it or open a new thread.

What is the AQI?

7 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

Fining farmers for stubble burning does address AQI. so its very much on topic. Is 25,000 per acre enough or should it be more ? 

So read the topic again. If you are a retard blame your parents for it, not my fault.

2 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

The topic is stubble burning, my post is the solution for it - to fine farmers for stubble burning. I do not see the problem here. 

Stubble burning has stopped. AQI is bad. I see a problem.