Shreyas Iyer is my Semi Final MOM

12 hours ago, Laaloo said:

It is impressive but it's not like he opened the batting on a damp pitch or came to bat with openers out in 10 overs. He came to bat in the 24th over and India were 173-1. Let's pump the breaks on your maruti alto there Gollum.

Shami is my MOTM too but I am just chuffed that we have a damn good #4 after 12 long years. That cursed position cost us the 2019 WC. 

11 hours ago, neel roy said:

I ll always be indebted to Shreyas Iyer not for this innings but for the innings he played against bangladesh on a bunsen burner chasing 145 and India tottering at 71/6. Think about the humiliation if we would have lost the game..that match actually made me his fan.. I remember he hit a 4 and just turned around walked to the other end with a swag which was unbelievable..

That would have been the darkest day in Indian cricket, I can tolerate Pak trolls but no counter when BD troll army invades. 

30 minutes ago, Gollum said:

That would have been the darkest day in Indian cricket, I can tolerate Pak trolls but no counter when BD troll army invades. 

This was height. 4 yrs after they still did this crazy stuff

https://wisden.com/series-stories/t20-world-cup-2022-series-stories/rohit-sharma-out-chhilo-the-india-bangladesh-2015-controversy-that-led-to-an-appeal-and-beyond/amp