Real Frustration vent out thread

ungboysj

2 hours ago, Lord said:

They are all good cricketers. They just choked, specially Rohit and TM. Didn't help it was at Ahmedabad and pitch was trash for batting first.

bro, stop blaming rohit. Atleast he wasnt a puss. He wanted his team to be aggressive. But we have to idiots who takes their time to settle. Rahul n kohli. I miss my lil pant, atleast you know he will go crazy or get out. Rahul innings was shameful. Head got more boundaries and sixes than entire team india. Smh. Hopefully, pant gets healthy to play and jaiswal will be in team. Iyer no!

Just now, Chaos said:

bro, stop blaming rohit. Atleast he wasnt a puss. He wanted his team to be aggressive. But we have to idiots who takes their time to settle. Rahul n kohli. I miss my lil pant, atleast you know he will go crazy or get out. Rahul innings was shameful. Head got more boundaries and sixes than entire team india. Smh. Hopefully, pant gets healthy to play and jaiswal will be in team. Iyer no!

I meant his captaincy more than batting. Would have liked him to score big but thats okay.

But there was nothing aggressive in sending Jaddu before SKY and using Siraj after spinners.

Honestly I felt we lost the game when we lost the toss. Not because we lost the toss but because of the body language of Rohit & Patt.

Patt looked happy and confident, Rohit looked circumspect & straight up gaslight, claiming it’s a good pitch so he would have batted. Then casually took some tablet in full view of the cameras.

the only time we had any control over the game was a brief period when Rohit was going on his usual assault & Kohli nonchalantly hitting some 4s to support him interrupted by Aussie brilliance in the field & quick loss of Iyer.

Even when we got 3 quick wkts the Aussies continued to easily rotate strike, I can’t believe that with so much experience they couldn’t understand that Aus needed just one partnership, with dew & tail which can bat 241 over 50 overs isn’t defendable. It’s then I realized Indian team too believed they have lost the game. 

Indian cricket fans are the worse cult worshippers ever.

No matter how much humiliation we face in knockouts we still go back to getting abused more by BCCI and the superstars who for some reason are unable to perform during key moments.

IF pressure is the issue, then they need to hire mental coaches and psychiatrists to help them deal with this.

It's getting to the point where the team has already beat South Africa with choker tag.

I have never seen anything this bad in any sport. Usually you should at least win 20% of the time if you make it to knockouts. This is 0%.

And that too total trashing not even close matches.

20 hours ago, Lord said:

I meant his captaincy more than batting. Would have liked him to score big but thats okay.

But there was nothing aggressive in sending Jaddu before SKY and using Siraj after spinners.

for sure. Very weird to disturb bowling changes that helped you to win 10 on the trot. He killed sirajs confidence and shami is always a 1st change bowler. Bizzare. Looking at them play the game, i never got the feeling that they wanted to win.

On 11/22/2023 at 10:34 AM, Chaos said:

for sure. Very weird to disturb bowling changes that helped you to win 10 on the trot. He killed sirajs confidence and shami is always a 1st change bowler. Bizzare. Looking at them play the game, i never got the feeling that they wanted to win.

they were happy settling for finals. after all, they know that their true goal is doing well in IPL

On 11/21/2023 at 9:50 PM, BlueBlood said:

IF pressure is the issue, then they need to hire mental coaches and psychiatrists to help them deal with this.

I don't think there is a cure for wilting under pressure.... you can become slightly better but no amount of coaching is going to make say an Andy Murray into a Novak Djokovic or Rafael Nadal.