Farewell David Warner

3 hours ago, nitinbwj said:

Never saw any likeable post regarding any Indian player EVER in any of NZ, Eng, Aus, SA or any other videshi player in their forums.They *ing hate us.

Hahahhaa someone has opened a Separate Topic for a videshi player here. Yeh sab andar se maile hain. Retire ho ke ehsan kar diya kya. Anyway.. That's my personal opinion. Fukin Hate the Aussies from the bottom of my heart. 

Our guys are losers. Warner is a champion player. So that is the difference.

2 hours ago, BacktoCricaddict said:

Meh. Whatever.  Being an INDIANCRICKET fan rather than an Indian CRICKETFAN, I couldn't care less about Warner or any other Ozzies.

Good time to instrospect our own players. Not a fan of any non-Indian player, but whenever I see someone excel, I compare with our own. Not to bring ours down, but because we keep our own players on a pedastal, we need a reality check. Warner was no ATG, but had a fighting spirit, like Hayden. He didn't treat Indians like shyte, like Ponting, Border, Clarke, Hayden and others. 

23 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Good time to instrospect our own players. Not a fan of any non-Indian player, but whenever I see someone excel, I compare with our own. Not to bring ours down, but because we keep our own players on a pedastal, we need a reality check. Warner was no ATG, but had a fighting spirit, like Hayden. He didn't treat Indians like shyte, like Ponting, Border, Clarke, Hayden and others. 

Gothappa. But he has a big kalank - he is Ozzie.

And that, in my book, more than makes up for any redeeming qualities. While in real life, I fight against such biases, sports give me an outlet to exercise them harmlessly. 

As for Indian players hanging on beyond their sell-by date, it is a bane that will be with us forever. I will keep lamenting it but it won't stop me from spewing hatred on all things Ozzie-cricket.

Edited by BacktoCricaddict
8 hours ago, nitinbwj said:

Never saw any likeable post regarding any Indian player EVER in any of NZ, Eng, Aus, SA or any other videshi player in their forums.They *ing hate us.

Hahahhaa someone has opened a Separate Topic for a videshi player here. Yeh sab andar se maile hain. Retire ho ke ehsan kar diya kya. Anyway.. That's my personal opinion. Fukin Hate the Aussies from the bottom of my heart. 

Cant blame them.

If they didn't play for my country, I too wouldn't care about most of our current players. Average players who've won nothing put on pedestal by BCCI and IPL fans and broadcasters.

10 hours ago, nitinbwj said:

To gain respect we have to win big tournaments, since we haven't from last 10 years & they have won all 3 formats...it's obvious we are a low quality team for them.

1 hour ago, singhvivek141 said:

To gain respect we have to win big tournaments, since we haven't from last 10 years & they have won all 3 formats...it's obvious we are a low quality team for them.

We are like epl champs. Rich but obnoxious. 

They are champions league inners.

1 hour ago, singhvivek141 said:

The hatred is more because of BCCI and the perception that they are money bullies and they don’t have that privilege anymore. They still have the power in rules, etc even now. 

12 hours ago, BacktoCricaddict said:

Gothappa. But he has a big kalank - he is Ozzie.

And that, in my book, more than makes up for any redeeming qualities. While in real life, I fight against such biases, sports give me an outlet to exercise them harmlessly. 

As for Indian players hanging on beyond their sell-by date, it is a bane that will be with us forever. I will keep lamenting it but it won't stop me from spewing hatred on all things Ozzie-cricket.

Don't compare Aussies and Indian player Aussies are stronger due to their struggle and hardship and not unlike Indian players who are just stronger due to blessings of stupid Indian cricket team fans. So don't please hate Aussies Cricket.

17 hours ago, singhvivek141 said:

While I agree to some extent, SA under Smith never won tournaments but no team disrespected them.

Aussies cannot disrespect India after India won back to back series in their own back yard.

Indian team has done every possible thing other than winning the cups.You can call it choking or what ever.

8 hours ago, putrevus said:

While I agree to some extent, SA under Smith never won tournaments but no team disrespected them.

Aussies cannot disrespect India after India won back to back series in their own back yard.

Indian team has done every possible thing other than winning the cups.You can call it choking or what ever.

Australia never had a trophy draught of 10 years since 00's. Plus they are head & shoulders above any other team in terms of tournament wins.

That's why, no one takes then lightly even at their worst times.

9 hours ago, singhvivek141 said:

Australia never had a trophy draught of 10 years since 00's. Plus they are head & shoulders above any other team in terms of tournament wins.

That's why, no one takes then lightly even at their worst times.

It took them 2021 to win world t20 title. So they are not immune to draughts atleast in t20s.

No team is taking Indian team lightly as well ,both home or away inspite of not winning the titles.