NZ beat Pak (4-1) in the 5 match T20 series

33 minutes ago, harpicP said:

Really? Seats looked medium fast bro. 

Milne yea is 135 to 145 but mind you this is t20. Longer the format the slower they get.

And no bro. Even if you are tall and get bounce you need pace. Sub 135 won't do. 135 to 145 is the range you want to be in. 

Sears is 140-145k pacer...  Not express or close to it but quick enough.  Bowled around there in Auckland T20.

Overall I think these Kiwi speed guns are usually toned down. 

Archer said it once.   Rauf bowled with a top speed of 146.5k & he is a express bowler who easily cranks it up above 150k. 

35 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Sears is 140-145k pacer...  Not express or close to it but quick enough.  Bowled around there in Auckland T20.

Overall I think these Kiwi speed guns are usually toned down. 

Archer said it once.   Rauf bowled with a top speed of 146.5k & he is a express bowler who easily cranks it up above 150k. 

That's true. I remember bumrah shami showing 135 to 140 in tests but they looked a lot quicker.

Ben Sears might be 140 to 145 in t20. But longer the format the slower the speeds. 

Rauf is rapid. Sheet if he was 146 then it must be 5 to 7 kms slower.  

2 hours ago, neel roy said:

Pak won both tosses and i guess lost both matches. If india had even 50 perc of paks luck in tosses we would have won many icc trophies. India in last match won a toss after 11 losses on a trot. Eng India series coming up. I expect to lose all tosses

India's tosses in ICC tourneys are like.
spacer.png

Chuckte Raho

TC

5 hours ago, neel roy said:

‪Since Asia cup Pakistan has played 18 intl matches (  13 odis 3 tests 2 t20s) and have lost 12 matches. The only matches they have won are against Bangladesh Nepal Bangladesh Srilanka Netherlands Newzealand. Shameful. ‬

It all started with that 356 v 128 mega sized humiliation at our hands. They were flying high in their own delusion before that and we ended up showing the mirror in the most brutal way possible.

On 1/14/2024 at 6:31 AM, harpicP said:

That's true. I remember bumrah shami showing 135 to 140 in tests but they looked a lot quicker.

Ben Sears might be 140 to 145 in t20. But longer the format the slower the speeds. 

Rauf is rapid. Sheet if he was 146 then it must be 5 to 7 kms slower.  

Sears bowled few above 145 kmph- touching 147, 148 ..

Milne was touching 150 kmph when he made his debut, then got injured and dropped from NZ side as they had Ferguson.

Milne lost some pace after returning and was playing in Eng - Vital, The100 etc. And once Ferguson started getting injured too often Milne was again selected in NZ team.

And as mentioned NZ speedometer does often seems slower.

Edited by tapandrun
56 minutes ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

Today Paxtan Islamic republic should win so Mulana can dedicate win to child victims of Iran attack in Paxtan

Maulana's terrible inning comes to an end.   Has sucked in the entire series so far.