KL Rahul relieved from Test wicketkeeping duties

1 hour ago, Frustrated said:

Pls update the thread title to "Kela relieved from National duties" 

I am wondering what really happened. He looked alright while batting there on last day. And under Dravid he is pretty much undroppable. I sense that Rovid have instructed Vizag curator to prepare a bunsen burner pitch so Kela thought taking a break is a better idea. 

40 minutes ago, Number said:

I am wondering what really happened. He looked alright while batting there on last day. And under Dravid he is pretty much undroppable. I sense that Rovid have instructed Vizag curator to prepare a bunsen burner pitch so Kela thought taking a break is a better idea. 

I think so.  Another point could be that Rohit must be experienced enough by now to realise that Kela is a "one inning per series" wonder.   Since Kela already made 86 in one inning, his quota is complete for this series.  

2 hours ago, Number said:

But then why would Jaddu miss out. Seems like a patta is on the way and KL knows he already scored his one knock of series

2 hours ago, Lord said:

But then why would Jaddu miss out. Seems like a patta is on the way and KL knows he already scored his one knock of series

with pattas, eng will butcher ashwin and axar, who do well only on bunsens

3 hours ago, Lord said:

Jaddu looked injured since day 3, his bowling lacked rhythm, came to bat after Axar and got run out where he gave up running.

KL Rahul all his life has been worried about one thing, his place in the team. He has got a god father in Dravid who is now inventing ways to keep this bozo in the lineup.

India have wasted all the time and effort in investing in development of this useless player.

11 hours ago, putrevus said:

KL Rahul all his life has been worried about one thing, his place in the team. He has got a god father in Dravid who is now inventing ways to keep this bozo in the lineup.

India have wasted all the time and effort in investing in development of this useless player.

I think you just mean "plain father" or even "biological father"

18 hours ago, putrevus said:

If Rahul could he would adopt him.